Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 30, 2015  9:59 PM)Corn Wrote: The fake Ginga is really frightening...

I made it into an avatar for the lols
[Image: 3086678.jpg]

I just put it as my avatar, for the lulz.

EDIT: Temporary of course
Beywheelz failed ... Why make fakes with even lesser quality...
Ok that fake Gingka will give small children nightmares.

I mean, speaking of fake packages- I love how funny they are. One of the notes on a Rapidity box warns you of something like: "Be sure to put away after use so unimaginable accident does not occur".
That... bootleg poormans version of Gingka, they always have a bad colour scheme, where it's too dark, the worst is when Gingka has blue hair instead of red, it doesn't stick upwards and it flattens more.
OMG that Ginga would look fabulous if his hair was black!

HOW THE HELL ARE THERE FAKE BEYWHEELZ!? Surely those things weren't popular enough to be worth making knock-offs.
Up next, fake BeyRaiderz. Serious
Ah no! Fake Beyraiderz would probably suck, I can imagine it having brittle plastic and jammed plastic wheels, and eugh... disgusting.
Barf inside a plastic box? That's nice.
Ok those stadiums are actually pretty neat, though.

It's like a small "training" stadium or something, haha.
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ok those stadiums are actually pretty neat, though.

If only people had kept this in mind for the Scavenger Hunt question : Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?"
(Jan. 31, 2015  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ok those stadiums are actually pretty neat, though.

If only people had kept this in mind for the Scavenger Hunt question : Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?"

Wait, what?

Kai-V, why do you choose to taunt me with this question, still, haha.
Just got my first Zero-G bey after getting back into the series, its a Dark Knight Dragooon. The only one I could find in the entire city of Regina.
(Feb. 01, 2015  9:59 AM)King Carp Wrote: Just got my first Zero-G bey after getting back into the series, its a Dark Knight Dragooon. The only one I could find in the entire city of Regina.

Well at least you got one of the competitive ones. Its very useful and has many competitive uses.
And at least there's still one in your town. In my region all the beyblades have been replaced by theses stupid WWE Wrestlers... --'
Now you know how I feel haha.

But the UK has loads of those Beywarriors, while good I DONT want them! Why couldn't they release actual Beyblades and instead not make stupid decisions to give us improper Beyblades.

It was disappointing that Legends were not continuing.
UW Detective, does where you live in the UK not have any Metal Fury or Spark FX, though?
(Feb. 01, 2015  6:31 PM)Honey Wrote: UW Detective, does where you live in the UK not have any Metal Fury or Spark FX, though?

I remember him mentioning they got the 1st wave of Metal Fury and they got some Spark FX too.
(Feb. 01, 2015  4:40 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: And at least there's still one in your town. In my region all the beyblades have been replaced by theses stupid WWE Wrestlers... --'

Same with me when I try and look for legends. I hate those and BeyRaiders.
All the Beywarriors, Beyraiderz and Legends are $3 where I live ;3 Canada only, I assume?
(Feb. 01, 2015  6:36 PM)UW Officer Wrote: All the Beywarriors, Beyraiderz and Legends are $3 where I live ;3 Canada only, I assume?

Three dollars!? *moves to Canada* Where I live Legends used to cost 12.00, IIRC.
Really? Hyperblades or normal legends? Because when I went to the US, they were 9.99. You can also order a full pack off Zankye.
UW Officer Wrote:I remember him mentioning they got the 1st wave of Metal Fury and they got some Spark FX too.

Oh, well that's good, then! He can get a couple of competitive, or almost was top-tier things in terms of Limited.

UW Officer Wrote:All the Beywarriors, Beyraiderz and Legends are $3 where I live ;3 Canada only, I assume?

Yeah, go ahead and suck on that, Americans! Grin
Ya, it is 3 dollars for legends at the Dollar Store, 5 at Wal-Mart, and 8 for Real Canadian Superstore.
(Feb. 01, 2015  6:59 PM)Honey Wrote:
UW Officer Wrote:I remember him mentioning they got the 1st wave of Metal Fury and they got some Spark FX too.

Oh, well that's good, then! He can get a couple of competitive, or almost was top-tier things in terms of Limited.

UW Officer Wrote:All the Beywarriors, Beyraiderz and Legends are $3 where I live ;3 Canada only, I assume?

Yeah, go ahead and suck on that, Americans! Grin

Hurtful, lol.

@[UW Officer] When was that? I remember where I live they were 12.00 (11.99) My friend could tell you because we went together.