Beyblade Random Thoughts

I like the blue clips as well. I think it's the most best looking stadium so far to date.

If it was a bowl, how would you eat out of it ? I mean, it has holes, hah.
Hey, I'd eat some Reviser soup from the stadium Wink

Blue Clips forever guys.
So i got this this picture from hasbro's 'beyblade' instagram account
Hasbro claims that 'this was a big table of beyblades in the Toys R US'
Here's a link to it

I recalled and found this to be ZX's collection
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid996550

Just wanted to know if that was true ..
Does that mean they stole it? Or is it something Hasbro is doing as like a contest?
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:51 AM)Echizen Wrote: Does that mean they stole it? Or is it something Hasbro is doing as like a contest?

Stole it ofcourse + claiming it its their's it cant be a contest
The pic itself was posted 15 months ago
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:56 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:51 AM)Echizen Wrote: Does that mean they stole it? Or is it something Hasbro is doing as like a contest?

That means they've been watching our forums and that they might have taken some of our ideas.

Either way they shouldn't steal pics like that.
Maybe they were just posting someone's collection ? Where did they state it was theirs?
When they said "This is a big table of beys in toys r us".
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:57 AM)Lord Wrote:

That means they've been watching our forums and that they might have taken some of our ideas.

If the pic was legally copyrighted by ZX, they would have to face charges
At least they (or the one running their account) should've not claimed and lied about the photo, not to their fans
Hasbro is always upto dirty tricks

(Jul. 16, 2014  3:59 AM)Echizen Wrote: Maybe they were just posting someone's collection ? Where did they state it was theirs?

Go to the link, plus check out the screen shot that i sent its in there
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:00 AM)Lord Wrote: When they said "This is a big table of beys in toys r us".

Lol and ZX had the TT walls that go around the stadiums, haha. But yeah, kinda disappointing.

Judging from Ashton's most recent comment in the picture, could this not be the real Hasbro?
Come on Hasbro...
Not cool.
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Come on Hasbro...
Not cool.
Someone should contact them. Plus how would they even say it's in TRU with a Stadium Wall in the back?
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:02 AM)Lord Wrote: How did ZX copyright it?

I said if it was copyrighted ...

(Jul. 16, 2014  3:57 AM)Lord Wrote:

If the pic was legally copyrighted by ZX, they would have to face charges
At least they (or the one running their account) should've not claimed and lied about the photo, not to their fans
Hasbro is always upto dirty tricks

(Jul. 16, 2014  4:05 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Come on Hasbro...
Not cool.
Someone should contact them. Plus how would they even say it's in TRU with a Stadium Wall in the back?

I posted it in their post, with a link here
They may not care, what have they to do anyways .. and many people already saw that pic

(Jul. 16, 2014  4:03 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:00 AM)Lord Wrote: When they said "This is a big table of beys in toys r us".

Lol and ZX had the TT walls that go around the stadiums, haha. But yeah, kinda disappointing.

Judging from Ashton's most recent comment in the picture, could this not be the real Hasbro?

It is, if you read some post out there, they said it too , and if it would be some random guy no one gets 1140 followers
There's no carpet in TRU, and what's up with the ZX?
They didn't think it through, or it was a mistake.
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:11 AM)Neo Wrote: There's no carpet in TRU, and what's up with the ZX?
They didn't think it through, or it was a mistake.

This is not the first time they did something like this. I've probably read around here years back
If i could recall some incident i would mention

EDIT : ok so i got it answered thanks
So i got this this picture from hasbro's 'beyblade' instagram account
Here's a link to it

(Jul. 15, 2014  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, your bowls must be weird if the Zero-G Stadium even with the cover reminds you of a bowl ... Sure, if you remove the clips and the cover, it could look like a bowl, but not with all the components.

About that salad bowl thing...
[Image: RjkpKC4.png]
Here I was all tired and about to go to sleep until I read/saw that and started laughing like an idiot.
I love salad and Blue Clips!!!
I demand Inguilt to put that salad bowl alongside his Basalt Horogium in a pot/pan. Ultimate cookbook..?
Well that is one way to improve your stamina..
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So i got this this picture from hasbro's 'beyblade' instagram account
Here's a link to it

Oh..... That is indeed my collection photo from about 2 years ago, I guess my Beys are famous?
Did they even look at the photo before, they posted it? Theres carpet, plastic beys, Zero-G and 4D beys, not to mention theres NO TABLE?
Tomato Crouton L370SSB (Lettuce 370 Sesame Seed) VS Fried Chicken C150CC (Cluck 150 Chicken Claw) in the Salad Bowl stadium!
(Jul. 16, 2014  8:27 AM)ZX Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So i got this this picture from hasbro's 'beyblade' instagram account
Here's a link to it

Oh..... That is indeed my collection photo from about 2 years ago, I guess my Beys are famous?
Did they even look at the photo before, they posted it? Theres carpet, plastic beys, Zero-G and 4D beys, not to mention theres NO TABLE?

Yeah. They probably google'd out 'beyblade collection' and were impressed by yours XD
Exactly guys, most of the pictures posted on the World Beyblade Organization can simply be found by googling some popular terms in Google Images, so it does not mean they actually searched our site to find the one photograph they were looking for. Still, any official company should know to use their own sources, not Google and take someone else's picture ... ZX may not have a proper copyright on it, but they do not have the right to copyright it themselves and that is not what we call "fair use" either since they do not credit the original owner.

Plus, it is a good thing we always ask people to add their username in their photographs here hahah.

By the way, Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ, that salad looks delicious.