Beyblade Random Thoughts

^This reminds me of Night's story, the 0 one. He got sent to the hospital because a kid hit him with Evil Geminos. That thing is dangerous. You guys, Rubber+Beyblade=L-Drago II. Also, RF, RS, and RSF. How about made of Dark energy manifested into a machine that creates beys. I call it, the Darkness-Beyblade-Maker-Thingy-Machine.
All we need is 10 Doji's and 5 Ryuuga's to fuel it.
Every time I try to stop my MF L-LDrago CH120 RF With my hand it really hurts. If I could spin it faster I bet it could take a finger off.
Oh, that reminds me.. In the first beyblade series, in the anime some kid had like knives sticking out of his blade, yet he still held it in his hand.That would like, really, really hurt.
phoenix or gingas father
catches his bey sparks of fire comes out
woudnt that hurt ypur hand
Hmm, so I was just thinking, while reading the "Beyblade testing: didn't we miss something" thread, If an attack type does prove positive results against the other attack types, then doesn't that mean It is a balance. Top Tier attack types have proven that they can win against top tier defence, and obviously top tier stamina. But If an attack type can defeat another attack type, then Isn't it a balance combo. Could there be balance combo's that we have mistaken for an attack type? I've seen MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF Beat MF Pegasis 145rf on a consistent basis. I don't know about vulcan, but I can guess it will be similar, if not, better. So, Is there Balance Combo's among us, which we have mistaken as something else, due to unthoroughness in testing?
No that is because Attack vs Attack battles are so unpredictable. An Attack type's movement is very random and erratic, so it really comes down to luck and Smash Attack (or whatever type of attack is most predominant on that Bey).
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:26 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No that is because Attack vs Attack battles are so unpredictable. An Attack type's movement is very random and erratic, so it really comes down to luck and Smash Attack (or whatever type of attack is most predominant on that Bey).

Actually, it is quite easy to read the movements of an attack type with high grip bottoms such as R2F and RF if one knows what they are doing. That's because it retains the flower pattern way better and you can read its course more clearly. That being said, plastic bottoms? not so much...
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: That being said, plastic bottoms? not so much...
SF says hi.
Hah, I think he means F-Series Bottoms that are purely flat, and are made of plastic (F, HF, WF, XF). But then again, it's quite easy to predict these Bottoms, too. They'll make one small loop in the flower pattern, then catch the ridge and stay there.
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:01 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: That being said, plastic bottoms? not so much...
SF says hi.

OH HAI. Soz that one COMPLETELY slipped my mind. And like Momo says, Even the flat bottoms are predictable now that I think of it...
I still think they should make beyblades Pure metal no plastic
I would rather die than receive a single Flame Libra.
Going to bed to make up to a the beyblade wonderland that is christmas!

I keep thinking this.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:44 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I would rather die than receive a single Flame Libra.

Lol that's stupid.
*Yuu Walks into 究極のブレーダー's house**
Time to die!
*Hands him Flame Libra*
NNNNNOOOOOO!
*Turns into dust*

Anyways... I have nothing to say. Damn.
I just came up with an Idea, with a capital I (Unless this has already been made).
A stadium, where the whole bowl is spinning, but the walls aren't, so even if you're knocked out, you may just hit the wall, and everything is completely unpredictable, just for fun.
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:45 PM)Night Wrote: I just came up with an Idea, with a capital I (Unless this has already been made).
A stadium, where the whole bowl is spinning, but the walls aren't, so even if you're knocked out, you may just hit the wall, and everything is completely unpredictable, just for fun.
So it's basically the Extreme Stadium and Tornado Stadium, but even crazier?
my L-drago is the best my bey broke a guys spin track
say nuffin
g
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:45 PM)Night Wrote: I just came up with an Idea, with a capital I (Unless this has already been made).

that will be fun but especially if one side goes right the other left
or if the whole thing spins the middle right the outer part left and the walls right
Beyblade toys are finally in the middle east. Apparently, NewBoy did not change anything! Unlike Hasbro, we here have Takara Tomy blades and stadiums. They didnt launch the pre hws though Unhappy
wait so u have attack stadiums Unhappy
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:44 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I would rather die than receive a single Flame Libra.

I'm honestly wishing you'll get one as a Christmas gift.
Oh Frownie... let's take that negativity down a notch...

Anyway, let's get back to Beyblade Random Thoughts~!
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:20 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Oh Frownie... let's take that negativity down a notch...

Oh, I jest . . . sometimes.

Beyblade random thought: Why do cool parts suck?