Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not really a random thought but could someone leak me to the Website used to see The info on the bladers and their bit beast?
[Image: FFprAIc.png]
Apparently this is allowed in other countries...
(Oct. 10, 2019  1:10 AM)Moggeroo Wrote: Man, it sounds like you have too much nostalgia goggles on MFB.

Burst anime: "I win because I launched my opposite spin bey weaker than you, allowing me to equalize the spin without risking getting a click"

MFB anime: "I win because my beyspirit is stronger than yours! Now watch as I break multiple stone pillars with my bey!"

Burst had way more realism compared to the MFB anime. The "avatars" in MFB had more animation? That's because they don't have any way to make the battles look interesting, so they had to show us fighting cartoon dragons instead. I prefer to see the battles in burst.

Back your point. And oh please, achilles jumps up from stadium and smashes bushin ashura... how realistic! They also reused animations of launches.
Bump holds Octa ever so slightly farther out than other frames meaning there is more resistance.
but Lift is surprisingly good on octa.
hasbro Orichalcum is good on 10Lift Octa but that is because of the shape and gimmick improving Burst Defense.
N3.10B.Octa might be good if the copy of N3 isn't overly worn.
Did anyone else just get screwed by entertainment earth? I preordered a set of wave three dual packs a month ago for $31.99, then they changed the price to $63.99 and shipped them
(Oct. 20, 2019  5:14 PM)4DFury Wrote: Did anyone else just get screwed by entertainment earth? I preordered a set of wave three dual packs a month ago for $31.99, then they changed the price to $63.99 and shipped them
Sometimes info on EE isn't 100% confirmed at the time, it's happened to me before too.
I wonder , which WBBA GT beyblades , you guys like more ? (Ace Ashura 00M V' , Zwei Bahamut Ω a' , Grand Valkyrie Z H' or Grand Valkyrie Ω V')
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:13 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I wonder , which WBBA GT beyblades , you guys like more ? (Ace Ashura 00M V' , Zwei Bahamut Ω a' , Grand Valkyrie Z H' or Grand Valkyrie Ω V')

Zwei Bahamut by far, then GV.Z.H'
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:13 AM)I ttheevilcloud1 Wrote: I wonder , which WBBA  GT beyblades , you guys like more ? (Ace Ashura 00M V' , Zwei Bahamut Ω a' , Grand Valkyrie Z H' or Grand Valkyrie Ω V')

I think Zwei Bahamut is tops for me, followed by Ace Ashura. This is my option based strictly on esthetics.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: [Image: FFprAIc.png]

Can you explain why this is not supposed to be legal?
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:26 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: [Image: FFprAIc.png]

Can you explain why this is not supposed to be legal?

Because it is worn down to a point where it performs extremely different than what it was intended for. Making this Quest illegal.
still dont get why this is bad
(Oct. 21, 2019  6:14 PM)veltrek Wrote: still dont get why this is bad

Because It will perform diffrent from what it it is intended to be.
It gives you a different, possibly better performance, and an advantage over everyone else. Modding parts allows an unfair advantage, such as this Quest, which would be more like a free spinning Xtreme, if I see it right.
(Oct. 21, 2019  6:49 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It gives you a different, possibly better performance, and an advantage over everyone else. Modding parts allows an unfair advantage, such as this Quest, which would be more like a free spinning Xtreme, if I see it right.

ohh ok
Am I the only one that thinks apocalypse and genesis might be banned cause. Unburstableness
(Oct. 23, 2019  10:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks apocalypse and genesis might be banned cause. Unburstableness

They each have a spot which if hit can burst them. Prime Apocalypse has 1 spot on the very bottom part of the layer. Regalia Genesis has one on the bottom and one on the top of the layer.
(Oct. 23, 2019  10:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks apocalypse and genesis might be banned cause. Unburstableness

Yeah probably just you and a handful of folks, cuz theoretically they shouldn't be Burstable, but reality sets them up for failure.

First, their shapes will generate lots of recoil, which is good for Apocalypse as a valid attacker, but Genesis will probably have a tougher experience as a "Defense" type.

Second, the Burst activators are located on the contact points only to be easily pressed by opposing Bey (especially with Genesis, which has 2 while Apocalypse only has one) for a quick Burst. 

Third, from what I can feel with their slopes, Dash Drivers won't really give them much more of an edge than teethed Layers in terms of Burst resistance.

Now, if you're talking about Hybrid, it may have better chances of being banned due to general clamor that it is not very durable (probably like RipFires) and that the viability really depends on the freshness of the batteries. Not sure if we're allowed to use Hybrid with the switch off, but it is quite carp without its intended electronic stuff.
Also wanted to say that some layer bases like gran seems good for opposite spin matchups than same spin matchups
Does anyone with Meteo L Drago Absorb know if it’s any different than the regular Meteo l drago? Does it have Softer rubber or is it just a recolor?
Random thought:
Knockout Diabolos Sting Xtreme'
That's where I'm at for my first combo test with KO when it arrives.
Speaking of when it arrives, it's my first purchase from Tomica. They say 6 to 12 days shipping. Order placed 4 days ago I've got no shipping advice and no reply to my query email.
What's everyone's thoughts on a 1st test combo for KO?
I had a dream that my previous tournament was processed and I had received all my bits and points. I'm not even kidding. Unfortunately, it wasn't real...
(Oct. 24, 2019  6:09 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I had a dream that my previous tournament was processed and I had received all my bits and points. I'm not even kidding. Unfortunately, it wasn't real...

Feel you, had a dream the night a scheduled a tournament that it had been approved and I had 10 people registered. ? Like actually
Question, is Knight K4 supposed to jitter violently and wobble through the entire spintime? There's also like a spot of plastic that sticks out of one of the blades that is almost discolored, and I think my Eternal might be the wobbly part.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Question, is Knight K4 supposed to jitter violently and wobble through the entire spintime? There's also like a spot of plastic that sticks out of one of the blades that is almost discolored, and I think my Eternal might be the wobbly part.

The Hasbro version has a lot more issue than TT's, because of the no metal. However, even TT's would get easily destabilized. Ultimately, I just think it's the layer and the light disk (assuming you're using stock combo). I don't know what that piece of plastic sticking out is, but it's mainly the layer. The driver works well on better layers, think Hercules.