Beyblade Random Thoughts

You'd need a powerful fan though, and since batteries can't do it, or a least not for very long, plugging in is the next option, which they would frown upon as it's a flying stadium throwing Beyblades everywhere, possibly into the plug or wire.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:59 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You'd need a powerful fan though, and since batteries can't do it, or a least not for very long, plugging in is the next option, which they would frown upon as it's a flying stadium throwing Beyblades everywhere, possibly into the plug or wire.

True. I may try it with my box fan next. That thing has the same size blade just about. I'll check it tomorrow haha
LOOOOL, love the air stadium. Great work.
Can we make a legitimate tournament format for this? This just sounds awesome but no it doesn't work on phones. But judging on your guys comments it's pretty cool. I know bbg sort of did this but they flied a stadium with an ex copter and it wasn't that cool. I wish I had an outdoor ac unit still. The house I moved into doesn't have one. T.T so sad. Really cool. The official WBO engineer.
That's pretty cool but I feel the wires not being straight up restricts it somewhat. I did a similar thing with an office fan and the magnestadium covering back when it was new.

As for doing it safely, consider suspending the stadium from supports in place of using a fan. It wouldn't be able to tip as well but the effect should atleast be similar.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:15 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Can we make a legitimate tournament format for this? This just sounds awesome but no it doesn't work on phones. But judging on your guys comments it's pretty cool. I know bbg sort of did this but they flied a stadium with an ex copter and it wasn't that cool. I wish I had an outdoor ac unit still. The house I moved into doesn't have one. T.T so sad. Really cool. The official WBO engineer.

Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ooTKIeO_4

(Aug. 14, 2015  4:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOOOOL, love the air stadium. Great work.

Haha thanks! I'm glad it's now Bey Brad approved!
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist/?SeriesID=6351

HLJ now stocking Burst, with great prices and direct shipping available at reasonable rates.
Ah damn, I forgot that you could only scratch ten of the spots on the bottom half and only translated afterwards hah ...
http://i.imgur.com/8ZmmGc3.jpg
I think I only had a chance of getting it anyway, not a guarantee ...
Not getting them right away since the reshuffle sets contain duplicates of all the starters but that's the best price yet for Burst. Thanks for sharing.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, I forgot that you could only scratch ten of the spots on the bottom half and only translated afterwards hah ...

what's this?! you may win a special recolor of Valkyrie?!
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:39 PM)loyd87 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, I forgot that you could only scratch ten of the spots on the bottom half and only translated afterwards hah ...

what's this?! you may win a special recolor of Valkyrie?!

Yes, whoever has a CoroCoro September 2015 volume has a chance of getting Valkyrie Black Knight Ver. :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-01-DX-...pid1271164
cool it looks better then the original vers IMO Grin
What would happen if beyblade had magnets in them. Like both some would be positive while others negative. So two beys would either pull each other or repel each other
After launching 100 times with my Beyblade Burst BeyLauncher my Beylauncher makes now 60% of the times a klicking noise and slightly skips. I always let go of the string and something like this never happened to me before so what have I done wrong?
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:24 PM)infinitycross Wrote: What would happen if beyblade had magnets in them. Like both some would be positive while others negative. So two beys would either pull each other or repel each other

Do you mean beys from the magnacore system ?
If you mean those.. check the beywiki, there are tons of articles about them
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:26 PM)Zera Wrote: After launching 100 times with my Beyblade Burst BeyLauncher my Beylauncher makes now 60% of the times a klicking noise and slightly skips. I always let go of the string and something like this never happened to me before so what have I done wrong?

nothing wrong we know that beylauncher will skip after a certain time
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:26 PM)Zera Wrote: After launching 100 times with my Beyblade Burst BeyLauncher my Beylauncher makes now 60% of the times a klicking noise and slightly skips. I always let go of the string and something like this never happened to me before so what have I done wrong?

Try taking it apart and putting it together, 1234beyblade's picture guide should help you:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-16-Bey...pid1274509
I NEED THAT SILVER VALKRYIE NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT GOES UP FOR ON EBAY (drools)
(Aug. 15, 2015  2:54 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I NEED THAT SILVER VALKRYIE NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT GOES UP FOR ON EBAY (drools)

Perhaps count more on Yahoo! Japan Auctions to have it than eBay. Only one hundred copies will exist in the world, though.
T.T dang it.
I'm tempted to purchase some burst grips soon, but I have heard some bad things about it. Would anyone recommend getting it?
I love mine. I have big hands so it's pretty much necessary. It definitely makes me be able to launch a little faster and way more comfortably. I would absolutely recommend getting one. I wouldn't use a string launcher without one, since you cant pull the string towards you without a grip really
I think the thing that I love most about Beyblade where in most other Japanese games or toys kind of make me not play those as much is the control that you have over it. In Yu-Gi-Oh and other TCGs, there is way too much of a variable to where nothing can be consistent. With Beyblades, there is a ton more consistency across the board. For example, a Deck Recipe isn't as assured to beat another Deck Recipe even when it is stronger to to the many ways the cards can be in order. But with Beyblades, it is able to be tested and (usually) come out with very consistent results from different people. I guess I am saying that Beyblade takes more skill in some ways than Yu-Gi-Oh does and other Japanese games.
(Aug. 15, 2015  7:31 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: I'm tempted to purchase some burst grips soon, but I have heard some bad things about it. Would anyone recommend getting it?

It's kinda bare, but I like it. It will be great once there are some accessories for it.

My BeyLauncher started dying tonight, and the Light Launcher sucks, so ... see you at the end of September I guess!
(Aug. 15, 2015  8:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: My BeyLauncher started dying tonight, and the Light Launcher sucks, so ... see you at the end of September I guess!

Remember how to fix the hasbro rev up launcher? It's the same fIx. You just take the white thing under the prongs out, wrap a tiny amount of tape around the edges and you are good to go. Illegal to use in tournaments, but good as new to use otherwise. Mine has been going strong for almost 4k launches with that fix