Beyblade Random Thoughts

Well yes, at first, I did believe strongly in the luck factor. But seeing how the swaying of the stadium can be manipulated (which is used very well for SKOs), my belief finally gave in.

Hm, that's true. None of the people who purchased Zero G have ever been disappointed...
That's a good thing, to be honest!

Just like you (th!nk) have Plastics for fun, I actually adore the entire beyblade series preceding the Zero G series. Smile
Aaand, I am quite sure that I'd soon start liking Zero G beys once I get to see one VERY closely(I have seen a Samurai Ifraid already, but not too well). All thanks to my love for aesthetics over competitiveness. Wink
Honestly, of all the 'new' beyblade series, the Metal System is still my favourite aesthetically. I think it matched the idea much better, all-metal beys being less "fancy" or whatever. It's very hard to explain, but when I'm digging through my parts, it's always the few Metal System beys I have that stand out.

If the spirit of plastics was still there, though, I'd also be able to use them and win.
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well yes, at first, I did believe strongly in the luck factor. But seeing how the swaying of the stadium can be manipulated (which is used very well for SKOs), my belief finally gave in.
Was that part intended for me? i can't really tell...

ya know? i think the wbo needs a chatbox! of course we would have to set some rules but i think that would be really cool!
Again, I never got to see any Metal System beys.
Still, I did love the Silver Quetzalcoatl, which was shown SO well in one of Brad's posts in the Photo Gallery thread; where he took pictures of it on a tree-trunk. The post was probably somewhere in the first 10 pages of that thread.
Therefore, currently I seemingly like the aesthetics of 4D beys; especially because how well detailed they are, and how they keep with the theme of the bey so well.
I have noticed similar things in Zero G too, such as the Orojya wheel having those snakes and stuff. Sooo, I might start liking Zero G soon enough, if I get to see an aesthetically pleasing bey soon enough!

EDIT- Karl- No, that was a reply to th!nk. Smile
He was responding to the discussion before your post. Sadly, your post was the last post on a page which basically always guarantees almost no replies.

Search chat box or something along those lines, if you wish to know why it's not going to happen.

Jsb: Yes, I clearly remember that image, though it is beyblades like Leone, Bull, and Saggitario that really catch my eye (though my sagittario is a really ugly green so it doesn't so much).

As for detail, if you remember my old signature banner, you can probably guess excessive detail really isn't my thing Tongue_out
I hope when my Zero-G random Boosters come in I get either the 2 Saramandas or Thief Phoenic and something else with E230.
...The Horogium wheel bothers me...

...Not just because of all its irregularities, but because the number "4" is represented as "IIII"...

Wrong fools! It is "IV"! And don't use the excuse "People could get "IV" and "VI" confused", because even if someone was dumb enough to do that, it is not like kids even know what roman numerals are (sadly)...

Atleast it has no stickers
Actually, it's a symetry thing that arose due to the fact that VIII and IIII are both 4 symbols.
This otherwise inaccurate use of roman numerals is very common on old clocks so, as Horogium is clock based, it makes a lot of sense here.
The symbols "XI" and "IX" are also used which would have supported my argument, should you not have made that point.

Now my rage is directed towards old clocks...
Fair enough, just don't unfairly blame TT.
Being honest here- I actually love Basalt's aesthetics especially because of the Roman numerals on the Horogium CW. Aaaand, that IIII impresses me the most. You see, that looks really nice, and being beside that huge gap (the place where III was supposed to be), it actually stands out a bit more. And believe me, IV would have looked worse in comparison to this.
Moreover, as Draco said, its supposed to represent an ancient clock. So, its alright!

@th!nk- I probably don't know which signature are you referring to, but yeah, you probably like things simple and sweet! Tongue_out_wink
Basalt Horogium looks like a legitimate fashion accessory lol...
I once thought about throwing a Basalt at someone's head and knocking them out.

It was a nice idea.
@Apply Without- Yep, it does! A perfect antic watch!
One thing that you might expect Bey-thieves to have in their pockets, with a beautiful golden fob chain attached to it! XD
It would actually be awesome to have such people see the time in a Basalt Horogium!

@Raigeko- Great! Now try a Diablo.
Thing about Basalt was it was just the wheel, but Diablo is two parts.. Pinching_eyes_2
WAIT
DUCT TAPE! Eee

EDIT: Am I the only one who is dying to see how Final Survive is in BBG-03/04?
Even better- Synchrom a few parts and try it out! NO DUCT TAPE YEAH!

Well, even I am quite interested in seeing a few 4D bottoms in the Zero G stadia. F: S was not one of them, but yeah, now it is. Tongue_out
B:D as well, and X:D (specifically in S mode or Ultimate Balance Mode with Diablo)
Yes, those two are the ones I was looking forward to. Smile
Even D: D actually, but it seemingly has bad balance in S Mode. Still, it might be worth it!
Get the mechanics of a watch, spray them black, place them between Basalt and the Strongest Blader Set version of Horogium: there's your watch.
What do you guys think about making a thread called "What MFB reminds you most about plastics?"?
(Jun. 12, 2012  3:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, those two are the ones I was looking forward to. Smile
Even D: D actually, but it seemingly has bad balance in S Mode. Still, it might be worth it!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Fla...D-D-Zero-G
huehuehue, dis is what I have found to be true!
Wow, I suck!
I actually saw that thread quite a many times (I even PMed you about Duo after looking at that thread), and still, I forgot about it! XD

Checklist-
D: D- Check!
X: D- Waiting...
B: D- Waiting...
I think next on my buying list for MFB will be Diablo. Have wanted one for a while, and I've heard X:D seems to do (somewhat) good in it, so we shall see!
Ah yes, looking at X: D's shape (mostly circular), I do expect it to do (somewhat) well in Zero G stadia. Eee
Its my favorite MFB, and I'd be extremely happy to see even "the useless part" of it find use!

Its already the best anti-attack wheel at the moment, while Nemesis does seem to be a nice Clear Wheel.
Just X: D was left without any use...
If it finds use, I'll be very happu!
Me, too; I love Diablo Nemesis as a whole, and just got it a few weeks ago. It would be great if X : D, one of my favorite 4D Bottoms, was useful!