Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 27, 2012  1:32 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  10:00 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Variares.
Enough said.
MF-Beat Lynx 100 RF. Ow.
Not to mention any Unicorno combo...

Lacerta hurts worst than any Unicorno combo. Touch it and say goodbye to your hand.
(May. 27, 2012  2:52 PM)Fantomu Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  1:32 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  10:00 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Variares.
Enough said.
MF-Beat Lynx 100 RF. Ow.
Not to mention any Unicorno combo...

Lacerta hurts worst than any Unicorno combo. Touch it and say goodbye to your hand.

Yeah, Lacerta is a pain to contend with. One time a combo using it flew out of my BB-10 and hit my shin. I think I was bleeding for close to three minutes because of that one...
Do you guys think that the Bey Ta 2 Go and Beyblade arcade machines will eventually migrate to the U.S.?
(May. 28, 2012  4:24 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Do you guys think that the Bey Ta 2 Go and Beyblade arcade machines will eventually migrate to the U.S.?

Absolutely not.

Most toy-based arcade machines that have tried to come to the US have failed miserably, and Bey Ta would be no different, especially with our lack of inhibitions about theft.
And vandalism.

Also, the Super Control Beyblades seem to be so unpopular ... Does Hasbro even sell that many, in comparison ? TAKARA-TOMY is not even bothering to make more products for that side-toyline anymore.
Typically at my local Wal-Mart, those are often running low in stock on the shelves, haha. Those and the normal beyblade starters/face-off packs tend to sell the most, here.
Yea the remote-control stuff is popular here as well, while going to Target on the weekends one can see the entire beyblade section cleaned out except for Tornado Battlers...those I'd say have been a tremendous waste, even being kind for their lack of purpose other than fun..which judging by their lack of sales, they don't seem to be all that fun.
True i call them pencils they look like small pencils lol :]
Tornado Battlers look like pencils? How?
IMO, out of the all the XTS stuff, Stealth Battlers are horrible. Its like you took the plastic beys design, gave them the look of Metal Masters beys, then added gimmicks that, like all bad gimmicks, fail to add any effect to the battle. Every time my friend goes to Wal-Mart and sees a bey he thinks I will like, he hides it/them behind a XTS Stealth Battlers set, the one with the Half Pipe Stadium. When I go with him to get it, lets say a week later, it is still there undisturbed. The reason why is because little kids hear from their friends the tops stink and don't but them.
Hi! Missed me?

Anyway, am I the only one thinking that Hasbro will never reach as far as the Zero G series?
(May. 28, 2012  12:33 PM)Lucellus Wrote: Hi! Missed me?

Anyway, am I the only one thinking that Hasbro will never reach as far as the Zero G series?

No, I am quite certain that they will go there, but obviously we better expect that the gimmick of the stadiums will be severely compromised, as usual. There is no reason they would not release the Beyblades at least though.
Surprisingly Pegasus Jumper actually has a somewhat useful gimmick. It changes it to a near 230 height and whatever the opposing bey is usually loses lol
Lmao Raigeko13 its fun
how can get my profile picture moving ?
(May. 27, 2012  10:40 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Random thought-
Since objects in free fall are also in zero gravity, then Poision Scorpio is a Zero-G bey.

I have zapped you with my troll logic.

"A free falling object is an object that is falling under the sole influence of gravity. Any object that is being acted upon only by the force of gravity is said to be in a state of free fall."

Free falling is not a complete absence of gravity...therefore your logic is not logical.

U MAD BRO?
It's part of my derp-ness.
Oh wait, I'm Bert now, gotta sing about pigeons. No more herping the derp 4 meh.
For now.
I was just using a random combo in my Lightning L-Drago stadium, Midnight Lacerta 85R2F and it was hit by the opposing bey, flew out of the stadium and made my knee bleed! It is kinda bruised too!
Yeah, my hand got cut up by a mint Big Bang once. But the real reason I came here was to say this: While I was at a tournament, my sister and my mom went clothes shopping and my sister bought over $100 in clothes. To make up for that, my mom bought me Thief Phoenic and Guardian Revizer for free!
@TriSix We just had that discussion a few days ago. I can't even bend my fingers now due to my friend's evil Pisces. Beys you should never touch/get hit with while spinning: Lacerta, Evil metal wheel, and Pisces.
Oh my gosh! Sorry for the double post, but I just got my Earth Zurafa 100WD to stop spinning upright! I knew this was possible with flat tips but not with my brand new mint condition WD. I just checked it and it is still very pointy. Has this happened before with you guys?
Not with a mint WD no never. That is kinda weird though....
Well then I must be the worlds number one blader Cool

Jk, jk.
I just did it again!
Your stadium could have a dent in it that the Bottom keeps getting caught in...
(May. 29, 2012  3:07 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Oh my gosh! Sorry for the double post, but I just got my Earth Zurafa 100WD to stop spinning upright! I knew this was possible with flat tips but not with my brand new mint condition WD. I just checked it and it is still very pointy. Has this happened before with you guys?

That happens with my MF Earth Aquila GB145WD. I have no clue how my WD does this at all but it always happens if I launch it perfectly straight.
I've done it before with a CS... I don't remember how I did it, but I have a picture of it floating around somewhere on the internet...