Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 21, 2012  3:02 PM)Relic Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  2:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: What?! A stamina bey beating a defence bey? Impossible!

What do you mean ? Stamina combos are meant to Out-Spin Defense combos, or you're being sarcastic.

But in this case, yeah. Dark beating Basalt is kinda strange. But I don't see anything wrong in Scythe beating Duo though, because of the variations every piece has in 4D.
Plus, he's using Duo BD145CS. C'mon that's not surprising at all.

Chances are that it can be traced back to the CS used. Because, despite the weight/balance discrepancies, Duo should still win.
(May. 22, 2012  5:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: Chances are that it can be traced back to the CS used. Because, despite the weight/balance discrepancies, Duo should still win.

CS's performance (In Defense combos) is usually overlooked unless it does badly as a Defense combo, or it successfully beats Stamina combos. Even if his CS is not too good, Duo alone should be able to pull it off.

If the zero G stadium changes stamina and defense then......what does that make the Metal Sharp performance tip and what does that leave for Wide Defense and Defense in the zero g meta
(May. 22, 2012  9:25 PM)Reaper of sin Wrote: If the zero G stadium changes stamina and defense then......what does that make the Metal Sharp performance tip and what does that leave for Wide Defense and Defense in the zero g meta

Sharp are now Defense, and Defense tips are now Stamina. You would have easily learned that if you had read our Beywiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G.
Anyone else spen quality time with their bey? Cute
I tend to prefer spending quality time with my pets, loved ones, etc... my beyblades sit on my desk.

They are toys.
(May. 23, 2012  9:41 PM)Hazel Wrote: I tend to prefer spending quality time with my pets, loved ones, etc... my beyblades sit on my desk.

They are toys.

i know they are but you get attached with them mainly the memories they come with like for example my LLdrago stopped spinning and stood up in the middle of the stadium and i saw it (don't laugh) as "oh you know im upset too" so well In a way they mean alot to me.. just a thought.,
I'd rather spend more time with people than with a toy.
No matter how much I love the game.
(May. 23, 2012  9:52 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'd rather spend more time with people than with a toy.
No matter how much I love the game.
definitely
unless i am playing it with people

The most I would do is kiss the bey if I beat Kei in a battle, or something like that. Smile
The MOST.
Wow, I'm surprised people took that literally. I myself would also prefer humans over a toy. It was just a joke.
(May. 23, 2012  11:01 PM)Zaylor Wrote: Wow, I'm surprised people took that literally. I myself would also prefer humans over a toy. It was just a joke.

i know I don't spend too much time with my beys but some of them bring back memories when i was bunking in the dorms up where i went to college... so in a way they are near and dear to me....Hope that isn't too strange O.o
No, not at all, I feel the same way. I don't spend "quality time" but I do have memories of awesome battles and such.
I got my beat lynx today, and it had a bit of extra plastic on the facebolt. Thankfully, I was able to remove it, and it goes into the track without a hitch. But there's a very small deformity in my beat metal wheel, though it's hardly noticable at all. it's like, a tiny hole that goes slightly into the metal. I think it's a filling error, but it's so tiny that It probably won't affect performance. I'm not even sure I would call it a deformity, but I'm not quite sure what to call it.
It kinda looks like a tiny bite mark.
You sure it's a legit Beat Lynx?
Oh and Zaylor, I apologize if I came off as rude lol. I was jus saiyan xD
(May. 24, 2012  3:34 AM)Slee Wrote: I got my beat lynx today, and it had a bit of extra plastic on the facebolt. Thankfully, I was able to remove it, and it goes into the track without a hitch. But there's a very small deformity in my beat metal wheel, though it's hardly noticable at all. it's like, a tiny hole that goes slightly into the metal. I think it's a filling error, but it's so tiny that It probably won't affect performance. I'm not even sure I would call it a deformity, but I'm not quite sure what to call it.
What color is the PC frame? The color of the frame usually can indicate a fake Lynx.
It should be a brownish color. Rapidity ones usually have yellow-gold frames.

Bite mark you say?
Try biting it lightly yourself. If it deforms then it's definitely fake and also potentially gold...
(May. 24, 2012  6:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You sure it's a legit Beat Lynx?
Oh and Zaylor, I apologize if I came off as rude lol. I was jus saiyan xD

Yeah yeah I know. I didn't percieve it as rude.
(May. 24, 2012  5:51 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Bite mark you say?
Try biting it lightly yourself. If it deforms then it's definitely fake and also potentially gold...
It would definatly be heavier, noticably so, and it would of cost him a lot more then a real Beat Lynx.
(May. 24, 2012  7:23 PM)Maya Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  5:51 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Bite mark you say?
It would definatly be heavier, noticably so, and it would of cost him a lot more then a real Beat Lynx.

He was making a joke concerning the methods by which miners and other establishments used to test coins that claimed to be made of gold: gold is very malleable, even when solidified, and biting it would bend genuine articles, while nickel coins plated in gold would not bend.

Anyway, if you have a deformed metal wheel, it is not legal for play.
both of my gravity wheels from RB7 seem odd mainly one side has a raised thing on it.,...
Take a picture.
As Hazel says, I do not seriously expect your Beat to really be made of gold but there are some other maleable metals that such a method could show up.
(May. 24, 2012  2:35 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  3:34 AM)Slee Wrote: I got my beat lynx today, and it had a bit of extra plastic on the facebolt. Thankfully, I was able to remove it, and it goes into the track without a hitch. But there's a very small deformity in my beat metal wheel, though it's hardly noticable at all. it's like, a tiny hole that goes slightly into the metal. I think it's a filling error, but it's so tiny that It probably won't affect performance. I'm not even sure I would call it a deformity, but I'm not quite sure what to call it.
What color is the PC frame? The color of the frame usually can indicate a fake Lynx.
It should be a brownish color. Rapidity ones usually have yellow-gold frames.
It's an authentic takara Tomy sonokong one. it has the mustardy yellow clear wheel and brown PC frame. And by bite mark, I mean like a snake bite, but extremely tiny. The mark itself is hardly noticable at a glance. When I used it, it performed like a normal beat lynx should, The TH track works like a charm. I just need more competitive parts. the only things I got that could go with Beat are my S130 GB145, and low tracks, as well as my RFs. I got a lot of basalts, but only one death, and no duos. I can't import beys that often. I'm in toronto now, so I'll hopefully be able to pick up some more beys at AN, and maybe even a zero g stadium.
Also, Hazel, it's a really tiny dent mark thing. By tiny, I mean like, the size of one of those tiny hair looking dust particles. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong wit the wheel besides the dust sized dent. I'll try getting a pic of it up in a second
EDIT: I got a picture of it, but the horrible lighting makes it look like a black smudge, rather than a tiny dent. You can see why I call it a "Bite mark"

My hairs a mess right now, it was surprisingly hot when we got to Toronto. the grey thing on the bottom is a tool I was using to get it to stay upright in my hand. Also cause I'm displaying it on the hotel room's desk at the moment.
That does not look significant in any way, but please show it to the Committee Members present at AN for verification.

Stick it on GB145RF with an MF-H in it and bank deeper than the deepest oceans.