Beyblade Random Thoughts

Iz must get TT Earth Virgo! Nyeeaahhh!!! Lol,I just noticed something wierd about Aguma from 4D,He can lift up a HELICOPTER but he lost to Titi in a beybattle Tired Don't get me wrong,I wanted Titi to win but really? Tired
I think that would've fit better in the Anime Random Thoughts. Smile

I noticed that GCF and Horogium have the same number of points around their circumference; now I just need the red Horogium from RBV7! Eee
It's kinda annoying that hasbro is messing up 4D! C'MON!
If you're not rich enough to buy Takara-TOMY online stop complaining, especially about Hasbro. Especially if you live with someone who is becoming irritably cheap and explodes when a simple favor is asked of.
Opening up my NIP Uriel 2 and assembling it is oddly serene... damn this plastic looks so fragile though!
I DARE YOU TO GO PLAY WITH IT
DARE

that's the breakable one right lol

@Trains Kid
Chugga chugga choo choo

WE NEED A TRAIN BEY
Oh god, I'm taking the pieces off the plastic holder thing and the supports that are keeping the clips and sg shells on the holder are literally crumbling when a tiny bit of pressure is applied. The AR looks like it will snap
Karate chop it, that should do the trick. ;D
Got my twin chrome boosters. No prize or rare beys Unhappy

On the plus all of my pulls added up to all 3 starters after I changed parts. Got a pirates oroyja, shining salamander, samurai ifraid, and shining ifraid.

Shame no their Pheonic though.
Shining? Shinobi you mean? Tongue_out
Yes yes. I'm on my phone so it auto corrects.

Shining saramanda miteBcool
Shining does sound like a glorious Crystal Wheel.
SHUT. UP!! Just kidding, that would go perfect with a mermaid bey, wouldn't it?
Shining Siren? Yeah, that does have a certain ring to it.
Maybe have the crystal wheel somehow star themed.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Depends on what it's going with... Say, Shinobi Levizer, I don't think that would really go together name wise, but since when have they? Thermal Lacerta? Big Bang Pegasus? Fang Leone? I'm just glad that they're doing warriors, but that will change, because since when is Big Bang or Fang considered water, earth, air, or fire based? They're just random names, and it will happen to Zero-G, just the same.
Big Bang would be fire since it's primarily an explosion, though Pegasus is air. Thermal would likely be fire too since it's heat based but anime themes would call it air. Lacerta is probably fire since lizards are basking creatures. Fang is earth since it's wild creature based. Likewise with Leone.
I like the name: 'Forbidden Hades' .. sounds really cool, and suits it. Smile
Why would you stick the Hades clear wheel on Eonis' metal wheel though?
Both aren't good, so .. really, there is no problem there.

Also, I said: "sounds"..
True, it does sound cool.

And, on a vaguely related topic, I see nothing wrong with "Hybrid Pluto" as a name.
Yes seriously, those few MW-CW combinations sound so amazing haha! Forbidden Hades not only sounds nice, it almost corresponds to the true meaning of Hades. Tongue_out

DRACO- I agree on that. Hybrid Pluto isn't too bad for a name.
ssgwjfudms. 4D Beyblades are out in all Malaysian Toy 'R' Us stores !
The hasbro ones or Takara Tomy? o.o
(May. 11, 2012  4:30 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: The hasbro ones or Takara Tomy? o.o

All the stores in Malaysia sell Takara Tomy Beyblades. Our place is late as usual. But I'm really angry at the distributor because they had RBV8 and RBV9 but no RBV7 . T_T