Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wonder if Fusion Hades would be a good beywheel?............. rubber.........
(May. 06, 2012  2:33 AM)Maya Wrote: How, exactly? There's only three 130 tracks, so unless your going for god track in Zero-G stadia, I think you should mean 125, even though that is close enough.
You don't understand what he is talking about...
Look at the heights given to those tracks...
Lol, left spin CF against WD in Zero-G doesn't work in sway knockouts. However it still rules in standard knockouts.
Whoa, S130 is the same size as CF o:
Okay, CF being as big as S130, that's strange on so many levels. Oh, I know a combo that would maybe dominate in a Zero G stadium, MF-H Scythe Aquario S130CF, so round! Smile
Actually, think Duo Leone S130CF, as those are rounder.

(May. 06, 2012  2:44 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(May. 06, 2012  2:33 AM)Maya Wrote: How, exactly? There's only three 130 tracks, so unless your going for god track in Zero-G stadia, I think you should mean 125, even though that is close enough.

Apparently 130 can be three different height types according to Takara-Tomy; high, middle, low.

It doesn't matter, though, just thought it was a little funny with the discrepancies and all...

Oh, I didn't really look at the track's 'categories'. I feel so stupid.
Sometimes I wonder if Takara Tomy named it "Fusion Hades" just to troll Hasbro (I know, unlikely, but still...)
Because they already have a Hades, which is Hell, and it would be awkward to have a Fusion Wheel named Fusion.
(May. 06, 2012  1:51 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Okay, CF being as big as S130, that's strange on so many levels. Oh, I know a combo that would maybe dominate in a Zero G stadium, MF-H Scythe Aquario S130CF, so round! Smile

Scythe doesn't work as well in Zero G Stadium as well as you would think. What I found is that if the wheel makes a slightest bit of contact the bey goes flying tot he top of the stadium and looses all stamina.

Not as fun as you would think it is.
(May. 08, 2012  2:55 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if Takara Tomy named it "Fusion Hades" just to troll Hasbro (I know, unlikely, but still...)
Because they already have a Hades, which is Hell, and it would be awkward to have a Fusion Wheel named Fusion.

TAKARA-TOMY probably just minds their own business when doing decisions like that. It is like they tell Hasbro : "You want to change names ? Deal with that on your own, if there are ever any issues."

Although, Genocide to Nightmare surely had a Hasbro influence ...
Hilarious little bit about E230: in Right Spin versus Right Spin, and probably versus Left, too, you can unscrew the E230 beyblade's Facebolt pretty quickly - about 5-7 battles.

E230 versus E230 I had to re-tighten them every 3-4.
Wait, and it does not do that with BD145 or S130 ? The elevator gimmick cannot make any difference ...
I do not own S130 and was not playing with BD145.

BD145 combos come loose sometimes anyway, but I've never seen it happen as fast as with E230. It's not the elevator gimmick itself - the shaft upon which you place the disk, though, is quite lightweight, and not very reinforced. It's possible that E230s simply have looser threading.
4D Beyblades are coming to Malaysia in 3 days ! *happy dance*
(May. 08, 2012  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, and it does not do that with BD145 or S130 ? The elevator gimmick cannot make any difference ...

I do not own S130, but BD145 is one thing I own! Grin

I've also used it quite often, its the best thing I have you know! But well, I've used it uncustomized on Hell Kerbecs(until I got Basalt recently)...
And believe me, it has NEVER come loose! Probably because of it being in Boost Mode all this while, etc etc.

What I've noticed though, is that my Gravity Perseus' face comes loose quite often! Its with the CW though. It keeps shifting from its original position after every 10-15 battles. :\

I'd be very happy to know that it happens with everybody, otherwise-

WOW! ITS MY 3RD DEFECTIVE BEYBLADE BY HASBRO, OUT OF THE SIX I OWN! Angry

A 50% defective-rate (or whatever you call it Tongue_out).... Amazing, no?
So? They have not been as terrible now with parts tightness or integrity.
(May. 08, 2012  2:55 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if Takara Tomy named it "Fusion Hades" just to troll Hasbro (I know, unlikely, but still...)
I'm just guessing they will rename Hades "Pluto" or something like that. Pluto is the Roman name for Hades, right?
They certainly wouldn't name it Hybrid Hades, obvious as to why...
(May. 08, 2012  3:20 PM)Apply Without Wrote: So? They have not been as terrible now with parts tightness or integrity.

True, haha!
But its weird that my luck is so bad, that I always end up getting the piece that was "messed up". Tongue_out
I actually should have called that- "50% chances of picking up a defective piece" or whatever, haha!
(May. 08, 2012  3:53 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
I'm just guessing they will rename Hades "Pluto" or something like that. Pluto is the Roman name for Hades, right?

Sure, but what would they call Pluto (the character) then?
They would call him Hades. Problem solved xD.
I figured they would mix up Pluto with Hades.

Plades or Huto?
(May. 08, 2012  9:33 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Sure, but what would they call Pluto (the character) then?

Was there ever an issue with Phoenix using Burn Phoenix (I know that wasn't in the hasbro version but still)?
Just in case you are very, very desperate to get a Takara-Tomy Earth Virgo, I assume?
It's a wholesale price - the breakdown comes to about 4 bucks and some change per unit, which is a fair deal, if you're going to resell them for 6-8 bucks.

Probably just that seller trying to offload merchandise that they can't move to another seller.