Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 03, 2012  10:46 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Cannon
How did you fit a spring onto FB? LOL

It was a spring from those Battery Packs. Aha,

To be specific, it was the one from a fake RC Grip. Smile
(May. 03, 2012  10:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 03, 2012  10:03 PM)Maya Wrote: My Ultimate DX Set came in the mail today! Grin I also just realized that there's a Duo, 230 and MB in there. Even bigger Grin

Why had you bought it if it was not for those parts ... ?
I thought that the beys looked cool, and people on the Purchase Colsultion thread had said it's a better buy than Phantom Orion and VariAres, for just like $5 more on amazon. Also, I meant that I just realized that they came together. I knew that those parts were in there, but didn't realize fully that they were in there together.... it was a blonde moment.
Reports have contrasting statistics, but apparently Bakuten Shoot Beyblade sold approximately ten million more units around the world, out of a total of 160 million of course. However, Metal Fight Beyblade was sold in at least thirty more countries, and I think it was Hasbro's reports that indicated higher sales than for the original Beyblade series ...

Also, apparently someone at TAKARA-TOMY decided to give Beyblade a more three-dimensional attribute since that was why some parents dismissed it before, and it seems that that is why he chose to really concretise the parts in Metal Fight Beyblade so they looked more like tools.
(May. 03, 2012  3:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: So I tried M145Q on MF Variares yesterday in the Zero-G Attack type stadium..
sweet jesus it is half decent
It acts like it was originally intended to (and like in the show at that)
I wish I had Diablo or something to Synchrome to see if heavier customizations do better. It isn't the best option still though, but it CAN be used more effectively than before :3

WHAT
DID
I
TELL
YOU
ALL
Q WILL DOMINATE
Yes, you did, Lyra. But, alot of people had predicted that, including me. I had said that an attacker using M145Q would dominate..... just not on the WBO, actually at school. So there's not really any records...

I just had an idea for parts... I'm gonna post them in the parts you wnat to see come true thread soon. These parts will kill in the ZG Att. Stadia.
Whoa whoa whoa.. It by no means dominates. Is still extremely risky to use. Imo it has more of an effect on S bottoms than CF, however the low stamina can hardly do enough damage to win though. I'm sure it is a useable set of parts in the zero g meta, albeit risky.
Oh, dang. I thought I had it right. Better get a Q and the Start Dash Set to really test it.
Instead of a steady swaying, it jerks the stadium around a lot, causing S to become very unstable. On CF it just makes S sway around and keep its balance.
I can see it being used though on heavier things such as Diablo or a Synchrome setup, causing it to jump lower, but making the jumps more effective.
(May. 04, 2012  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Reports have contrasting statistics, but apparently Bakuten Shoot Beyblade sold approximately ten million more units around the world, out of a total of 160 million of course. However, Metal Fight Beyblade was sold in at least thirty more countries, and I think it was Hasbro's reports that indicated higher sales than for the original Beyblade series ...

Also, apparently someone at TAKARA-TOMY decided to give Beyblade a more three-dimensional attribute since that was why some parents dismissed it before, and it seems that that is why he chose to really concretise the parts in Metal Fight Beyblade so they looked more like tools.

Perhaps Hasbro's reports only covered the regions in which they distributed/sold Beyblade products?

I think I understand what you're getting at, but what do you mean by "a more three-dimensional attribute"?
(May. 05, 2012  7:57 AM)Kei Wrote: Perhaps Hasbro's reports only covered the regions in which they distributed/sold Beyblade products?

I think I understand what you're getting at, but what do you mean by "a more three-dimensional attribute"?

I do not know, the guy just said he wanted Beyblades to be more three-dimensional.
Remember the Destroyer Stadium and the BBG-3/4? I think that's what he means, Kai-V.
Terrible beyblade metal fury game for the 3ds
Called it
I think you'll be right, haha. That one Metal Masters game for the DS wasn't that bad, though.
I'm just gonna be mad if they make a 3DS Metal Fury game and release Mercury Anubis as an exclusive to it. I mean, if there would be any Bey released for the "4D era", it would probably be Anubis that they wouldn't change. Unless they make the MW unpainted like their Metal Fury Vulcan...
(May. 05, 2012  4:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Terrible beyblade metal fury game for the 3ds
Called it

LAWL!!! Dang, you're good. Maybe there'll be Beywheelz one... Called it
oh please no maya
no
just no oh goodness
(May. 05, 2012  2:31 PM)Maya Wrote: Remember the Destroyer Stadium and the BBG-3/4? I think that's what he means, Kai-V.

No, that is not what he was referring to. The article was mostly about Bakuten Shoot Beyblade up until Metal Fight Beyblade, so he was explaining his reasons behind the Metal Fight Beyblade concept, not really Zero-G.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that the Face goes through two-three parts, almost all of them. Three-dimensional, hah ? HMS and plastics were not exactly like that, I suppose ...
The 130-height based tracks seem somewhat contradictory, ha ha:

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa...l#tracks09

Just scroll down... A lot.
Wow, CS, RSF and a whole bunch of other tips are very inaccurate in stats on that site. XD
Well, this was my point:

How, exactly? There's only three 130 tracks, so unless your going for god track in Zero-G stadia, I think you should mean 125, even though that is close enough.
(May. 05, 2012  5:39 PM)Maya Wrote:
(May. 05, 2012  4:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Terrible beyblade metal fury game for the 3ds
Called it

LAWL!!! Dang, you're good. Maybe there'll be Beywheelz one... Called it

Beywheels themselves will be terrible.

We all know that... actually, maybe the game will be good, for all we know. It'll probabaly be better than a Metal fury game.

(May. 05, 2012  6:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: oh please no maya
no
just no oh goodness

lawl
yes i went there
just yes, yes
to hasbro they're great
THEREFORE A GREAT GAME MUST BE MADE AS WELL
(May. 06, 2012  2:33 AM)Maya Wrote: How, exactly? There's only three 130 tracks, so unless your going for god track in Zero-G stadia, I think you should mean 125, even though that is close enough.

Apparently 130 can be three different height types according to Takara-Tomy; high, middle, low.

It doesn't matter, though, just thought it was a little funny with the discrepancies and all...