Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 09, 2012  10:04 PM)LdragoWolfe Wrote: Something that really grinds my gears.
BEYBLADE ZERO-G RANT.

WHY did Tomy have to do this? In my opinion, the new Zero- G stuff is kind of ridiculous! The Beyblades I can get behind A- okay, but when it comes to the concept in general, Beyblade just missed a mark.

The new battle style is shoddy and ridiculous. When I think of a Beyblade battle, I picture two tops clashing with momentum and force, which is a spectacle on its own. But when you replace the respectable concave stadiums with a friggin' bowl, it's just a mess! It just backs the argument, "They'res no strategy in Beyblade" even more!

Before Zero-G, I'd reply "Of course there is! Beyblade's strategy relies upon the planned out building and structure of the top, the "synchronization" of the parts themselves, and the power, dynamics, and position of your launch. Now you're just launching a Beyblade into a plastic bowl, and we've all seen the carp that'll do.

All I'm trying to say is that I really dislike the new things Tomy's doing with Beyblade. I hope in the future they'll start releasing the original stadiums again instead of those clear plastic bowls that make Beyblade look like a disorganized mess.

Nothing about your post makes sense. Stop being so bitter...
It is always refreshing to see the "Ruined Forever" mentality applied outside of Transformers.

Oh wait, no it isn't.
(Apr. 09, 2012  11:06 PM)Hazel Wrote: It is always refreshing to see the "Ruined Forever" mentality applied outside of Transformers.

Oh wait, no it isn't.

You can also tell when nobody went past page one on the Beyblade General, Guardian Reviser is beautiful....

I'm really sick of all this butthurt I've been hearing about with Zero-G. I also think this is kinda straying off-topic, so here's my random thought:
If a Death Quetzalcoatl and a Tempo Hammer Hit collide, what would happen? Tired
I finally made a combo that can beat my 3 top tier combos!! I made MF Burn Pegasis II GB145HF. Now I can destroy my oppenents!
My combos are:
Attack: MF Variares H145RF
Defense: MF Basalt Aquario 230CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145WD
I know what you guys are all saying, and my previous statement was just my honest opinion. I really do hope Tomy can make the best of this new series.
Is it weird that i want more female beys made? I had the thought and i need to know, cause i loved virgo I do (well then again im a virgo) but still anyone else feel that way?
Scythe Kronos can sway in the stadium. .__.

Mainly because of the EDS. It acts a lot like Samurai Ifraid, and throws other beys out of the stadium.
While my initial impressions of Zero-G aren't exactly positive, I'm looking forward to trying it and I think it's wayyyy too soon to write it off.
Who knows, ZeroG could turn out like 4D, and be addition to the game. If it doesnt, we could always have MFB remembrance days? Tongue_out
And also, who says we even have to use Zero-G if it stinks? We can just go on using MFB until the next series. Which might be a while.

Besides, it's a cool idea. Even if it's carp, you can still get some fun (or at least lulz) from them. Even the horrid Stealth Battlers/XTS carp is still at least mildly amusing.
We can't even call the concept badly executed because only two (not counting recolors) Zero-G Beyblades have been released. What if the Defense Stadium ends up being fantastic?
I just realized the true amount of Zero-G testing people will be doing. 0.0 OMG that is a lot of work ahead for the faithful members of the WBO.
Why is Ifraid, an Attack type, at a 145 height? Does everything else scrape or what?
(Apr. 10, 2012  11:12 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Why is Ifraid, an Attack type, at a 145 height? Does everything else scrape or what?

They classified it as an attack type most likely considering it has a flat series tip and maybe another reason because most main characters in the anime have an attack type.

I don't think height really matters.

(Apr. 10, 2012  11:12 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Why is Ifraid, an Attack type, at a 145 height? Does everything else scrape or what?

Because if combos came perfectly the way they were sold, Beyblade sales would drop into the toilet.
Aha, I love using CS and RF in the Zero G Stadium, because they sway, and spin the stadium a lot.

As well as that, I heard somewhere that Zero G won't have any left spins? But, Left Spin Beyblade's lose control when battling other Beyblade's, and can't spin properly to their full potential. aha. Smile
Dunno if I should be saying it here but my Samurai Ifraid unboxing video has been stolen by some other dude on youtube.Any way to report copied videos?
Click Flag ...

And one of the settings is 'This user has stolen my rights' or something similar~
I went to one of my local toy stores the other day and saw that they had alot of leftover stock of the Metal Fusion electronic beys, specificaly Dark Pegasus, Storm Leone and Rock Wolf. The collector part of me REALLY wants those, especialy for the nice old school launchers. But I really dont want to spend money on them. Hopefuly they get put into clearence or something so they become affordable enough for me to pick them up cheap.

...does that store even have a clearence section? 0_o I hope so...
(Apr. 11, 2012  12:44 PM)Brood Wrote: Dunno if I should be saying it here but my Samurai Ifraid unboxing video has been stolen by some other dude on youtube.Any way to report copied videos?

Well there is the flag option, or you could contact youtube via email. i do not know how reliable they are though, I have never contacted them myself
Is it weird for me to buy a NIB of every 4D Beyblade ...? aha, even Omega Dragonis, Mercury Anubis, Leone Burning, etc? D:

... Spent over $100 on Beyblade's i'm not going to even open. D:
At least Sonokong are smart since according to the link below the sonokong beys on ebay by US sellers were produced this year:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-A-1-D...3f161ab8d8
With that old SOK logo ? I would really not be certain about that.