Beyblade Random Thoughts

Two things... in the post above yours it doesn't say 'It is the successor of Storm Pegasis'. The second thing, Galaxy Pegasis isn't the prototype of Storm Pegasis. I'm sure.
Hey guys. I started beyblade a few months ago. I live in Michigan and can't find any tournaments. Yea, I'm kinda a noob, but It's really fun. Any pointers??
(Apr. 09, 2012  2:37 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Two things... in the post above yours it doesn't say 'It is the successor of Storm Pegasis'. The second thing, Galaxy Pegasis isn't the prototype of Storm Pegasis. I'm sure.
He meant the anime. In the anime there were supposedly tons of "prototype" versions of Pegasus. Galaxy Pegasus was actually one of these.
But, that is the anime. The toy one was not a prototype of Storm Pegasus.

(Apr. 09, 2012  2:38 PM)Gblader23 Wrote: Hey guys. I started beyblade a few months ago. I live in Michigan and can't find any tournaments. Yea, I'm kinda a noob, but It's really fun. Any pointers??

This is the wrong thread for this; try the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2" thread and "Introduce Yourself" forum. Smile

(Apr. 09, 2012  2:10 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: [Galaxy Pegasis]'s actually a prototype of storm pegasus...

Only in the anime. In reality, Takara-Tomy (most likely) designed Galaxy after they did Storm.

EDIT: Darn, Crab Commando, ya' beat me when I went back to find his post! xD
What happened in the anime was just nonsense, and it absolutely does not belong on Beywiki ... I think the manga might even have a more "plausible" story about it.
I love how rex looks in that double pack also is there a plastic rex beyblade or was that show only?
I got sooooooo bored so i decided to have a three way battle...
anyway i launched in my bey it knocked sagittario into the pocket as well as itself, jumped into the pocket, jumped out of the pocket and and onto midnight bull... I WIN
Random Thought: I love painted MWs, because I am big on aesthetics in MFB. I just wish the paint couldn't chip off, though. Beys look REALLY ugly when they have badly chipped paint on their MWs.
Well, even I focus more on the aesthetics of beys, than their performance. Smile
Therefore, even I do not like to see the paint of a MW chip too often!
That is also why I hate painted wheels, because I can't use them without the paint getting chipped. This is also why I highly appreciate 4D beys for their amazing aesthetics, without any bit of paint on MWs.
I launch with Beylauncher L/R with 5x the power of L3R but during the recent tournament, the win ratio of Beylauncher L/R to L3R on attackers was 1:5 XD.. Thats where Control > Speed.
And finally, I have enough launch power on Beylauncher L/R that I can make a WD(mint and a little worn) tornado stall. Last year, at this same time, I didnt even get a 1 minute spin time on anything with a Beylauncher .
Well, you did practice way too much for this so-called "big moment" where you could thump everyone with a superbly powerful attacker launched at awesome power with a BeyLauncher.
Aaaand, you ended up not using the BeyLauncher! XD

Well, Control is always important, yes. But imagine what would have happened if you would have managed to control that speed acquired while using the BeyLauncher?! You still won, though! Joyful_3

It is still a bit weird though, that certain people manage to get a hang of the L3R and the LL2 so well...
Those are so rough and recoil-y, that I don't even feel like using it at times. But well, its the only right-spin launcher I own as of now, sooo...
But well, its probably only with my LL2, that the recoil issues appear to have aggravated. I suffered from no problem when using your LL2. Smile
Almost everytime I won a battle with L3R, I looked at BS5... It was as if I wanted to tell him 'See what me and my L3R can do!'
Wait, what's a L3R? All I know is the L3, the one that came with my LDD.
Also, I was battling earlier and thought: Wait, if I held a tournament, could I design the Logo for it? Than I thought: Diablo Nemesis crashing against a Death Wolf. Epic stuff was tumbling through my empty head of mine.

Edit: Fixed some errors spell check didn't catch.
Light Launcher Left/Right - L3R. What came with VariAres.

Sure, logos for tournaments are always cool.
Ahhhh. Cool, I was gonna import a VariAres and Phantom Orion next. Phantom Orion cause I like Stamina types and VariAres because I want a L/R spinning bey that's not Gravity Destroyer.
Similar to LeonTempestXIII, I was on Beyblade Wikia improving some of the older stuff I had written and I cam across this.

"Despite being an evolved from of Storm Pegasus, in real life, Storm Pegasus has proven better than Galaxy Pegasus."

again, ...what?
EDIT: BTW, this was found on the Galaxy Pegasus page.
For some reason when I launch at my full power my L3R is stronger than my Beylauncher L.
(Apr. 09, 2012  9:12 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: For some reason when I launch at my full power my L3R is stronger than my Beylauncher L.

Either you're not using your Beylauncher right, or it's busted.

Plain and simple.
I just tried my Beylauncher and it wasn't as near as powerful as it needs to be, so it is busted. Are they really that powerful? If so, than that just wows me.
The Beylauncher is pretty much undisputable as the most powerful MFB launcher aside from the L/R(which is about the same) and the Rev-Up(which breaks within an hour or two of using it the way you need to use it).
Something that really grinds my gears.
BEYBLADE ZERO-G RANT.

WHY did Tomy have to do this? In my opinion, the new Zero- G stuff is kind of ridiculous! The Beyblades I can get behind A- okay, but when it comes to the concept in general, Beyblade just missed a mark.

The new battle style is shoddy and ridiculous. When I think of a Beyblade battle, I picture two tops clashing with momentum and force, which is a spectacle on its own, but when you replace the respectable concave stadiums with a friggin' bowl, it's just a mess! It just backs the argument, "They'res no strategy in Beyblade" even more!

Before Zero-G, I'd reply "Of course there is! Beyblade's strategy relies upon the planned out building and structure of the top, the "synchronization" of the parts themselves, and the power, dynamics, and position of your launch. Now you're just launching a Beyblade into a plastic bowl, and we've all seen the carp that'll do.

All I'm trying to say is that I really dislike the new things Tomy's doing with Beyblade. I hope in the future they'll start releasing the original stadiums again instead of those clear plastic bowls that make Beyblade look like a disorganized mess.
Beyblade needed something fresh, otherwise we would have had to go through another hiatus for three or four years again, and nobody wants that. Zero-G is still extremely new, and extremely uncontrolled for the moment, so there are surely new, undiscovered strategies that neither you, neither anyone else really knows about yet. Be open minded, it might not be exactly the Beyblade you know, however it is promising.
How about you stay in the past, and we all accept the future and move forward with beyblade? Really, with these stadia, there could be tons of skill needed, but we just don't know it yet because it's new. The way we've seen these battles could be totally different when we find the new skills for it. What if a skill is out there, and in a year we find it, and these 'new battle types' evolve even more, like there's enough weight in the center of the stadium from a bey to keep it in place, thus creating a special battle where when that weight shifts, the entire battle shifts? We really need to get over this butthurt carp. And oh yes, there is strategy involved, with using centrifugal force to throw your opponent out of the stadium, and using less surface area to stay in place to avoid the centrifugal force from throwing you out. So, people, can we move on, please?

EDIT: Beat by Kai-V.
besides only two beys have been released give it time personally i like the beast mythology over the constellations (more things to work with than 88 things) so i say bring it on!
Exactly. Let's wait for about 3 months and then review Zero-G, alright LdragoWolfe?