Beyblade Random Thoughts

You did?! Chocked_2
If it was in normal mode, then its quite shocking! But then again, I think there's where BD145's 'spikes' came in handy, and probably even the Center of Gravity and stuff for a BD145 in normal mode was a slightly below or whatever. :X *Wonders whether what he(I, Janstarblast) said about Physics was correct or not*
What wheel did you use to get underneath? I would be really interested in this!

Yes, without RPM control and weight advantage, Upper is not really possible. Just if we deliberately set up a condition wherein we can demonstrate Upper Attack (i.e. we have RPM control, weight advantage, metal-plastic collision, slopes, etc.), it is quite possible.
More than in MFB(where Upper was restricted to extremely restrictive conditions), as here almost every wheel(that is light) can possibly be lifted if the Crystal wheel is placed underneath the Chrome Wheel. Smile
Hah, no, I was using boost mode with hell, but yeah, no upper attack.

It'll still depend on weight distribution anyway.
I totally understand how zero g is gonna play out. I found a fairly large bowl in my park and i used types like AD145WD/MB/EWD vs RF/R2F types and the defence was amazing with the stamina types and the RF'S got so much speed and force going up the slopes
(Mar. 19, 2012  5:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah but pockets.

Forgot about those
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:03 AM)Ultra Wrote: Am I the only one who's even slightly happy about the recoloured tracks and bottoms? I've wanted a red W105 and R2F for a while.

There's a metal masters double pack with a red Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, haha

I was actually tempted to buy it, it's really cool looking.
I don't think you should. The stadium cores have grooves instead of bumps, which was originally expected (that ruined it for me) the Pegasus tip is the "hard" rubber (like Blitz Unicorno as compared to Tornado Horuseus). The only reason I had left was Meteo, and that's now nullified by Meteo's wave 6 single release.
I am pretty sure he is talking about the Starbooster Attack Faceoff set, not the Triple Battle set with the stadium.

Starbooster Attack Faceoff: http://www.toywiz.com/starboosterattack.html
oh sorry. I still need to make an article about that on Beyblade Wiki (the wikipedia site, not on WBO)
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Saw that the other day. Even though I never played with HMS or plastics, it reminded me of when I saw those and thought they were "new" and I wanted them.
Cygnus: Is your giveaway still going? cause I just signed up...
For the finals,they're using Takara Tomy Stadiums.
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:03 AM)SarabScientist Wrote: For the finals,they're using Takara Tomy Stadiums.

Really ? Which ones ? More than half of the qualifiers were done with Hasbro stadiums, so it would really surprise me if they used TAKARA-TOMY BeyStadiums for the final tournament of the world championships.
(Mar. 19, 2012  8:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mad at the tired Hasderp pun that want funny in the first place.

Moaning about their decision won't do anything now, so try and make the best of it.

It was only when I used it the first time.

Get this through your heads people, it ain't funny no more. It's a worn out joke, let it die..

Then bring it up 10 years from now for a chuckle.

Also SarabScientist, where did you hear that? Zakiah said he thinks they will be using Hasbro..
At this point all I care about are the kids being happy with whats just available, there aren't a lot of easy people in our world but eventually younger fans would stop giving two carps about differences.
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:03 AM)SarabScientist Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 4Ds should definitely not be allowed, simply because Hasbro will really not have released them yet in time for next month. As for the stadiums, there is no real information, but you can expect several of the barely-different Hasbro BeyStadiums. The one used for the finals might vary though.

For the finals,they're using Takara Tomy Stadiums.

If they are go, get Twisted Gasher/ Kerbecs/ Aquario BD145CS (worn CS)

Guaranteed win.
Unless you face the same on 230 or an LTSC/other stamina combo it can't KO. :\
Hasbro for Round robin.
BB-10 for semis
Tornado spinning thing for finals.
Bet you it'll be one of the ones with a motorised centre. Man, I should test mine...
Nice, at least it will be fun to watch now
It's cool, but it really changes what works and what doesn't work.

It's a successful enough gimmick to be the main gimmick of most "deluxe" stadiums released by Takara, haha.