Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 10, 2012  12:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh wow, they recycled that from plastics? Man.

y u no try hasbru

I'm Hasbro, I don't have to explain Carp.

On another note, I really want a Cthulhu beyblade so freaking bad D:<
(Mar. 10, 2012  2:47 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh wow, they recycled that from plastics? Man.

y u no try hasbru

I'm Hasbro, I don't have to explain Carp.

On another note, I really want a Cthulhu beyblade so freaking bad D:<

who doesn't want one and best part Cthulhu is a Public Domain Character so takara has a chance >3< I wanna see more female beys to be honest cause it evens the playing field a bit..
Target wants 9 bucks for beys now. What the carp? I remember when they were only about 7$.
Lol. Do they sell good beys at your target? I remember a sale that it was 4.22 for a bey.
Does the blitz metal wheel really break easily? Hopefully not..
There have been reports of it breaking, yeah. Wouldn't say it's very fragile, as it takes quite a bit to break a Metal Wheel.
Yes Blitz breaks.Hope fully TT fixes this cuz its god dam dangerous (the fragment almost hit my eye when mine broke).
That is one thing you can trust Hasbro for!
Safety measures at its best! Smug
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: To be honest, that rumoured list has been dead on so far, haha. I won't say any more, I understand your position on that kind of thing, but yeah. I still would like a "rumors" thread though, so people have a place to discuss that without it spilling into other threads, as they would then have a place to talk about that stuff.

People would have said the same thing about that stupid GB145MES and they were proven to be dumbly wrong. It is not normal to know about the parts so many months in advance. The first month's parts might have been correct, but the future ones could still be incorrect.
Perhaps, but it was also leaked before we had the names for all of them up (as well as accessories), I don't know if that information was available before you got it, but yeah, and it was correct about those, as well as the tracks and tips of the first two, so yeah, it's been pretty impressive so far, though having so much already decided certainly raises my eyebrow (and gives whoever wrote that list the "out" of "oh they changed it at the last minute" like people have aid about GB145MES).

That said, yeah, various places still insist GB145MES was originally the intended track/tip setup and they changed it at the last minute, so haha. IMO if that were the case they would have kept GB145 anyway, and as you said, it was merely fantasy in the first place.
(Mar. 10, 2012  2:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: That said, yeah, various places still insist GB145MES was originally the intended track/tip setup and they changed it at the last minute, so haha. IMO if that were the case they would have kept GB145 anyway, and as you said, it was merely fantasy in the first place.

Those places should be shut down from the Internet ...
(Mar. 10, 2012  5:47 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Lol. Do they sell good beys at your target? I remember a sale that it was 4.22 for a bey.

They sell some pretty good ones. They have Flame Byxis, Twisted Tempo and a bunch of others but 9$ is kinda ridiculous.
My hasbro launcher is starting to grind.

wait, what the carp
(Mar. 10, 2012  10:17 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: My hasbro launcher is starting to grind.

wait, what the carp

Here is to hoping you are not talking about a string or rev up launcher.
I am talking about a hasbro launcher. Yes, the light launcher carp they have.

Good thing I have like 15 more.
I think everyone has a ton of those. I leave them in geocaches because I have so many but I don't want to just throw them away.
(Mar. 10, 2012  10:11 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2012  5:47 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Lol. Do they sell good beys at your target? I remember a sale that it was 4.22 for a bey.

They sell some pretty good ones. They have Flame Byxis, Twisted Tempo and a bunch of others but 9$ is kinda ridiculous.
For us, in the UK, that is cheap. Since in UK,they are like £8.50 ($13.32), so yeah, it's expensive for the UK. XD

I've been dreaming about this day for a while now! My local wal-mart had a huge shipment of beyblades, actual beyblades, they only have half a row for the XTS and expanded the lane for 3 more rows! The best part is, they have all the stuff that I need like a lot of: Basalt, Kerbecs, Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, and what I sort of need: Beys that contain a bull clear wheel, beys that contain an aquario clear wheel.
I jelly.

All the store around me are stuck with wave 1s, and barely any Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario. They fill it up with carp gear and xts carp.
Wow, same situation here.
WHich is why I hate Hasbro's distrobution patterns Tired
Luckily, I bought a Dark Bull, and traded one of my 2 Lightning L dragos for a Storm Aquario...
But if I ever go to a WBO tornument, I will be completly screwed over.
Completly.
So, my take on how Plastics (or at least G-Revolutions) went to HMS (I think this belongs here, I'm talking about the beys and not the anime characters):

5 Saint Bit Beasts-->5 Saint Bit Beasts (Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, Draciel, Gaia Dragoon obv.)
Wolborg 4-->Wolborg MS
Einstein/Hopper Attack-->Einstein MS
Generic beys-->Advance series (see V-Force BBA training facility beys and Advance Striker)
Death Gargoyle-->Death Gargoyle MS
Voltaic Ape-->Magical Ape (I mean, come on, look at the shape, BP, everything)
Torch Pegasus-->Magical Ape Gyro Mode (Color and AR give it away)
I'd like to say that Slash Riger was given to Carlos to make up for the original, crazy-illegal razor Beyblade(see first few original episodes of Bakuten Shoot), but IDK.

That's it for now. Any ideas?
Hey guys I go to asda every weekend (to get a rock leone) only to find there is none. there`s always meteo l drago though. so if its not there next week should i get meteo l drago
That belongs in Purchase Consultation.
so soooory. I did not know that. so anyway thanks for the info hazel.
Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the WBO 2months ago
Acquired a Dragoon F from my friend today. Nice to have a plastic again, after having lost my pretty big Hasbro collection..

Also found my old Dragoon TV game launcher thing..not sure what the actual name of the product is, but it's that bulky thing that plugged into the TV with the colored cables. Pretty cool looking on its own.