Beyblade Random Thoughts

Dibs.

How do you obtain this...but I like that color. Eee
(Mar. 05, 2012  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blood red Basalt Horogium. Oh yes.
http://ameblo.jp/bay-life/image-11183273...06709.html

Imagine putting that bey's MW with the Horogium (Hasbro) in the three pack... Christmas bey ftw!
My phantom orion arrived.

That post belongs in Recent Purchases please.
The red Basalt looks like it's the only other recolored part from what I can see. Horogium looks about the same color, as does the facebolt.

Red MF + Red Kerbecs + Red Basalt + Red BD145 + Some red translucent tip = Win.

Oh my.

I wonder if those no-spill baby/toddler bowls played a role in Zero-G's inspiration Mystery Solved
Dayum, that looks nice.

On another note, I just got a Rev-Up Launcher today (I think it's the second one. Whichever one has the brown, IDK) and noticed something odd. Did anybody else notice the plastic beyblade tattooed onto the red sticker which is on the multicolored rev-up spinny thing on top of the launcher?

Lol Hasbrofail. But I want to know if this is common or just me?
I saw it as well. I actually tried to figure out which one it is, lol.
Again, another easter egg.
(Mar. 05, 2012  11:32 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Oh my.

Hm... That would get the total weight of every MW to 47x47! Gasp

But yes, that certainly is a nice looking bey! I personally hate red, but there are a few beys which have red incorporated into them so nicely, that they look nice. Smile
This is one of them! Joyful_2

(Mar. 05, 2012  11:45 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Dayum, that looks nice.

On another note, I just got a Rev-Up Launcher today (I think it's the second one. Whichever one has the brown, IDK) and noticed something odd. Did anybody else notice the plastic beyblade tattooed onto the red sticker which is on the multicolored rev-up spinny thing on top of the launcher?

Photos? I'd like to see this easter egg, haha.
Yeah, It's confirmed, beyblade hates me[/php].[php]
Can't find any good beys, revup launcher beaks, and my ll2 grinds down before I can battle with anyone.
(Mar. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Photos? I'd like to see this easter egg, haha.

As you asked. Photos are eh because I only have my Macbook's webcam on me, but for reference it kinda looks like a widened Cybernetic Dragon, though I can't be sure. Sorry for the quality.
Yeah, looks a bit like cybernetic dragon, but I can't really make it out. Thanks for posting those pics anyway, though Smile
Not sure what it is, but it's definitely a plastic! That's kinda cool, haha. Thanks for posting pics Smile
I reckon that thermal lacetra did better with a bloody red design over basalt. Still looks decent though Smile.
EDIT: Delete this I slipped up. Please. Really.
I LOVE FLASH
OH GOD IT'S AMAZING
♥♥♥
There is a reason I do not post rumoured parts until they are confirmed, and you should really know it by now ...
I saw these imitation beyblade things by the trading cards at target. I kinda want some so I can beat the carp out of them with my real beys Grin
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a reason I do not post rumoured parts until they are confirmed, and you should really know it by now ...

To be honest, that rumoured list has been dead on so far, haha. I won't say any more, I understand your position on that kind of thing, but yeah. I still would like a "rumors" thread though, so people have a place to discuss that without it spilling into other threads, as they would then have a place to talk about that stuff.
Not just any rumors, "Official Rumors". Wink
That'd become too much for our admins(especially Kai-V), as she'd be finding news(as she always does), and also rumors. She'd also have to confirm whether the rumor is a rumor or not, which would be annoying!

If we would keep the thread open to rumors shared by the public, then we'd have trollers who would post anything they like, and then pass out unpunished, reasoning that what they said was just a rumor they heard...

Troller- Hey, do you know, Earth Eagle is going to evolve!
*People discuss about it*
Kai-V- I can find no news about it...
Troller- Oh sorry, it was a rumor... Now to find my friend who told me this. Angry

Actually, that reminds me of something...
In Hasbro's Metal Masters Triple Battle Set, there is a part of the little rulebook that says this in the "Top Tips" section:
"Well-used equipment often performs better. Use new spin-gear bearings and free-spinning base tips a few times before taking them into battle." Sagittario_Worried

Remember Hasbro, you aren't selling plastics anymore...

Oh wow, they recycled that from plastics? Man.

y u no try hasbru