Beyblade Random Thoughts

If you have any suggestions for other Faces, you can always send me a private message, hah.
Red VariAres Limited Edition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISf2Zi2lN...re=channel
looks soooo good

whoops did not know this came out a long time ago
Kai-V: Maybe you should open up a seperate thread for that? I am sure it would be intersting!

I have had a stupid idea for a while now about a new bey. In greek mythology, sometimes, Pegasus are apparently seen with horns similar to that of a Unicorn. Similarily, Unicorns are sometimes seen with wings. Outisde of Greek mythology, these hybrids of hybrid animals are refered to as "Unisus" or "Pegicorn" Personaly, the former, while still ridiculous sounding, sounds infinantly better than the latter. I do not get why "Pegisurn" or "Pegisorn" isn't a name option, even though those are dumb as well. Anyway, i would not mind seeing a "Unisus" bey, especialy if it had an anime tie-in.
Come on LT13, you're overlooking the obvious here!

TakaraTomy will in fact use the mythical creature you've described, but due to their association with Hasbro, the name for a Pegasus with a horn will come from a Beyblade/My Little Pony mash-up and be called an "Alicorn".

Go, go, go Princess Celestia! Special move... cuddle of destruction!
This is probably the wrong forum for this, but I was randomly mashing parts together the other day and got Fury Capricorn W125SD, and it actually did relatively well. I have no clue why, though.
Yup. Wrong forum. Try potential competitive combos, or build me a combo.
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:19 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Come on LT13, you're overlooking the obvious here!

TakaraTomy will in fact use the mythical creature you've described, but due to their association with Hasbro, the name for a Pegasus with a horn will come from a Beyblade/My Little Pony mash-up and be called an "Alicorn".

Go, go, go Princess Celestia! Special move... cuddle of destruction!

Bwahahaha! Grin

I would not be suprised if Zero-G takes advantage of the mythical creature theme, and the popularity of Pegasus and Unicorno in MFB, and does just that, haha!

Beware of cuddles 0_o
Just got my BB-10 today! Woo! Thanks Jaygrazer!
(Feb. 29, 2012  3:41 AM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: Just got my BB-10 today! Woo! Thanks Jaygrazer!

Wrong thread, just go to the recent purchases thread.
He's expressing his excitement and joy of a lovely product which he has (seemingly) never owned before, haha. Perfect for random thoughts. I remember that feeling.
Imagine more posts expressing ones' excitements for acquiring new beys / stadiums/ accessories. So yeah, perfect for Recent Purchases.
I made the purchase weeks ago and already made a post in that thread minutes after I had done so.. This is me expressing my excitement that it finally arrived today.
Thank you for expressing your excitement about the arrival of your recent purchase. Nevertheless, posts like that belong in recent purchases.
Found a sightly worn fury Capricorn on the bus. I gave it to my buddy. Odd thing is instead of a HF tip it had a FS. At least I got him into blading now.
Dang, I opened my Draciel Metal Ball Defenser and when I tried to put the stickers on, they were completely dry and won't stick on! Hope this doesn't happen to my other beys... especially the Poseidon and Appollon Speechless
where do you live where you just find beys? I wish i could find a random bey...
(Feb. 29, 2012  7:29 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: Found a sightly worn fury Capricorn on the bus. I gave it to my buddy. Odd thing is instead of a HF tip it had a FS. At least I got him into blading now.

It did not occur to you to try and find the original owner of the bey?
Tired
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:48 AM)Zain Wrote: Dang, I opened my Draciel Metal Ball Defenser and when I tried to put the stickers on, they were completely dry and won't stick on! Hope this doesn't happen to my other beys... especially the Poseidon and Appollon Speechless

Most plastic series stickers are basicly carp. They arent always sticky, and are easily torn. Sometimes you get lucky qnd you end up with the best sticker sheet from the batch, but ya...
For stickers??? Yuck

That would get a bit messy, and wouldnt the glue add extra weight to the bey?
There's a thing known as a glue stick, you know...
Still not sure I would want that. When stickers get worn later on, and I want to remove them, it is now more difficult and it would look even more sloppy
... why would you want to remove stickers from a bitchip?
You can't remove stickers after applying them to beyblades easily anyway. And no, glue (done correctly) should Not add a significant portion of weight to a beyblade, nor should it look bad.

Anyway, I was actually addressing Zain.

I'm not sure the glue stick would be strong enough to keep the stickers on, but I'll try it!
(Mar. 01, 2012  5:02 AM)Zain Wrote: I'm not sure the glue stick would be strong enough to keep the stickers on, but I'll try it!

if you wanna try double sided tape is ok too..i always use that for my printed stickers...

Moast probably,stickers fromthe older series already dried even it is NIB..but elder Plastics from V series wont be a problem..i'm sure that..