Beyblade Random Thoughts

I kinda like to collect the cards that come inside the hasbro beyblade boxes. I know the online website is useless, but the cards look neat to look at.

EDIT: The online beybattle site is carp. I died because of some random death carp thing that keeps on getting in the way.
Dang....i'm never going to get the Rose Gold face...seeing as I'm never going to have as much Beys as necessary to get it.

When I was shining up my Storm wheel, it now looks squeaky clean! There was a lot of gunk in the crevices.. *shudders*
Yeah, me too. My parents think I have a whole ton... 14 is it.
I wish I hadn't lost my Beyblade V-force game with the completed gallery...*sobs

Durring plastics, I ended up sympathising with all my broken beys, thus making anything that broke one of my favorite beys. After they broke, i would go out and buy them agian, only to have them brake agian due to thier crappy AR's. Vicious cycle eh?

what does the rose gold face look like? I know i have a lot more then 50 though. BTW do we have any more info on Flash Saggitario?
Everything known about new releases would naturally be posted in the thread, so no, no more info yet.

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

Look in that link. You will find the Rose Gold Face. And this is random thoughts. This would've better been posted in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2" and the Rose Gold face question could've been searched, or looked at in the WBO Faces Discussion.
^Doesnt belong here. Use Anime and Manga random thoughts, but there are threads for individual episodes anyway

(Jan. 16, 2012  11:03 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Everything known about new releases would naturally be posted in the thread, so no, no more info yet.

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

Look in that link. You will find the Rose Gold Face. And this is random thoughts. This would've better been posted in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2" and the Rose Gold face question could've been searched, or looked at in the WBO Faces Discussion.

Questions about the WBO is better, cosnidering that it isnt a question about the hobby itself
A new WBBA T-shirt :
http://www.neowing.co.jp/goods/goods_det...OGDS-58155

You might need a middleman to order it on any site though.
Nice!
The perfect DJ outfit! Wink
It would be SO cool if certain WBO tournament organizers and judges would wear that. Tongue_out
Even cooler if we were wearing our own WBO shirts!

Disclaimer: There are no plans for this as far as I know
Oh. That would be awesome...I'd order 7 of those so I could wear it every day of the week.

Anyway, toywiz.com still has the Ultimate DX Set as a pre-order...I'm thinking it may be according to laziness? Or possibly forgetting about updating it.

Turns out, I've got a larger Beyblade collection than I thought.
(Jan. 17, 2012  3:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Even cooler if we were wearing our own WBO shirts!

Yo guy, there were a few WBO tshirts made, I can't remember when, but yeah, I don't know if any have ever left Canada.
(Jan. 17, 2012  3:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Even cooler if we were wearing our own WBO shirts!

Woot?! You guys get WBO t-shirts too?! I've seen them just once! IIRC, there was a pic in Pictures of Yourself where Brad, Kei(?), and someone else were wearing these T-Shirts...
Random Thought- I wonder why my Destroyer CW fits loosely upon my Gravity wheel.
I also saw AD145 actually 'defend' itself against LTACs. Not the best track for the purpose of course, but no wonder certain newbies end up using it for Defense...
They use it for defence for the same reason they use wd, it has defense in the name and iirc is given a high defense rating. That said, the round shape does give it some defensive ability, yes.
But truly, it is a stamina part.

The newbies usually go by the stats on the boxes, as I used to. That's why they generally use it, and also the name, as th!nk said.
The star ratings aren't too inaccurate, for MW's at least, if you can figure the system and what it actually represents out. It's hardly intuitive, though, and they're not generally useful. Still, they don't just throw on random numbers, and it seems more involved than just how they advertise that a part will act (though that is a big factor). But yeah, it's not that useful and it was explained to me by someone else.

That said I just remembered that tracks don't have ratings (and cw's do...), but yeah.

I now await hazel seeing this post and foaming at the mouth. I'm not recommending we base anything on them, they're about as useful as pictures of a part, maybe less, but it's untrue that there is no sense to them.

Now plzdunwarnmeh.
The star ratings for both Hasbro and Takara have very defined sets of logic to them. The problem is that they're just both very unflexible(and in Hasbro's case, they are almost all based on what a part is called in the dub, from what I have seen), and it's in general difficult to just outright quantify performance in such a way.
Mm, they are also not actually comparative ratings,green Ebay I can tell. That said, I do not know about Hasbro's ratings, I have only seen TT's, I wasn't aware Hasbro altered them significantly.

I must admit, I didn't expect you to be quite so accepting of that, I'm pleasantly surprised, octopus. Tongue_out

I would explain more, but I'd be stealing someone else's thunder. But yeah, TT's does make decent sense once you figure out what each category means and what the system represents, for MW's at least.
Star ratings have been debated and discussed a thousand times over. I simply committed the more convincing arguments to memory, and started looking at them myself...
I reckon Diablo nemesis' XD bottom is too powerful.
(Jan. 17, 2012  6:04 PM)lily_cheerful Wrote: I reckon Diablo nemesis' XD bottom is too powerful.

Have you actually used one?
On XF, it seems to be...XF is quite hard to control...usually it self KO's itself...maybe that's just the way I launch it.
Well a fun XF combo to play with is MF MLDCH120XF. I praticed that combo for a while now and its pretty easy to use now. IMO, its the most underrated combo in the game; it kills, Duo, Death, and Basalt no matter what combo. By OS of course and KOing(s). The most underrated combo. . . . . . .

Oh and congrats to WBO reaching 1000+ pages on this thread!