Beyblade Random Thoughts

I am too ... I have no idea what I will get, but I will probably get something just fine. I have had no problems with my current TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades, and both Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY ones are said to come from the same warehouse.
I have had no problems with any Hasbro products that haven't been equipresent in Takara in one form or another. (In this case: Hasbro R2F has no bar, Takara RF has no bar - these are the only negatives I've encountered from either company)

In reality, none of it affects anything if you're a discerning shopper. If you're not a discerning shopper, none of it matters anyway.
I hate the Hasbro MFB packaging. It looks like total carp compared to Takara's. The thing that most annoys me though is that for plastics and HMS the hasbro packaging was boxes and it looked thousand times better than what we get now. So while Takara's stays as always good looking Hasbro makes a stupid decision which makes things worse as always in the terms of the fan. (You can probably tell I don't like Hasbro these days)
Hazel: Most of the beyblades at my local store are still season one, legends series at a stretch, so all I get is the terrible packaging. Glad to hear it's been fixed now though. New packaging still looks ugly to me, albeit slightly better than season 1.
in the metgame what is the main orientation attack, defence, stamina, balance,
putting these in order would be helpful.
(Jan. 13, 2012  11:26 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: in the metgame what is the main orientation attack, defence, stamina, balance,
putting these in order would be helpful.

This is a question, not a random thought. Please use "ask a question get an answer".
This is my list of things I want to buy right now:

1. Beylauncher (most likely not available)
2. Storm Pegasis (RF)
3. Lion's Lair (IMO, the best hasbro stadium)
4. If I can't find a beylauncher, I'm going with a custom grip. Yikes.
5. Phantom Orion/Kreis Cygnus
6. Variares
7. Metal Faces
get option 5 Smile
(Jan. 14, 2012  2:58 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: This is my list of things I want to buy right now:

1. Beylauncher (most likely not available)
2. Storm Pegasis (RF)
3. Lion's Lair (IMO, the best hasbro stadium)
4. If I can't find a beylauncher, I'm going with a custom grip. Yikes.
5. Phantom Orion/Kreis Cygnus
6. Variares
7. Metal Faces
That belongs in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread. search for it.
Actually, that'd be in the 'Beyblade Wishlist' thread. I don't think he was asking for help on which one to buy.
Go variares!, go variares!, Go variares!, GO!!!!! im bored... Uncertain
Man, I wish there was an easier way to get the LR Beylauncher Uncertain
i dont get why i was warned, i posted in random thoughts?
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:57 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Man, I wish there was an easier way to get the LR Beylauncher Uncertain

BB-115? It's not that expensive.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:58 AM)bulbasup Wrote: i dont get why i was warned, i posted in random thoughts?

You still need to follow the rules. If you are bored and that you have nothing good to post, you should still ommit to post anything.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:59 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:57 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Man, I wish there was an easier way to get the LR Beylauncher Uncertain

lol, i think it is expensive Uncertain
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb115.html
(Jan. 14, 2012  4:02 AM)bulbasup Wrote:

From dimsum2u, it's only about $15 USD. Toywiz overprices things sometimes.
Lol, I found one on ebay for $12 USD and 99.2 thingy rate.
Oh well, still thinking whether to get that or phantom/kreis.
Also: I keep on spelling kreis as kris.

EDIT: It takes a month to ship Unhappy
(Jan. 14, 2012  4:02 AM)bulbasup Wrote:

you think thats bad check this out http://www.toywiz.com/performancetipmb.html
OK, there were WAY too many posts to quote, so I'll just refer to the members I am talking to, as there are just two-three members whom I wish to talk to. Tongue_out
Arupaeo- OK, cost-cutting is one reason. Agreed. Smile
Hazel- Well yes, rationalists would love to thoroughly inspect a product before buying it. Blister packs would just save their time, as everything is easily visible. Smile
We also get a chance to determine to condition of CS! XD
But well, this product is aimed towards children! Who doesn't fancy those cool boxes?! It feels so good to stack them up together... Not to mention most Youtubers use a wall of stacked boxes in their backdrop. Tongue_out
And, its always fun to gracefully open a TT box, by getting a knife, cutting the tape, opening a typical box, pulling out the contents. On the other hand, Blister packs.... Savagely tear apart the box, and pull out the contents! Chocked_2
I take such things too seriously, tbh. I always love a product on the basis of how it is to be unboxed. Smile
I would have disapproved of Hasbro boxes completely, shouldn't they have given out that card; which has the Code. I love TT boxes for their glossiness, and their cool pictures! But well, the Hasbro cards are glossy too, and have good pictures too! I can ignore the way it is unboxed, if other needs (glossiness, pictures) were satisfied well. Joyful_2
Kai-V- Come on, everyone trusts TAKARA-TOMY. Smile
@th!nk- Wow, I do that every so often! I always have to tell the person at the counter that I am buying this toy for my younger brother! I also ask for their opinion on that, just to make it more realistic. Tongue_out Example-
I must say that I find HMS to be quite cool.

Come on TAKARA-TOMY, HMS is just a step away from the Hybrid Wheel and 4D Systems, you can do it.
Yes of course, HMS is the most appealing Beyblade series to date.
Owing to their less number of releases, I think the demand for them was aggravated.
Come back HMS, come back...
Speaking of boxes, HMS had the best boxes, as I had said earlier. Tongue_out
Those plastic cases were things to behold!
And of course, no one would feel childish while buying those, as it seemed like professional equipment. Tongue_out
I do hope that they do remake HMS. I want some HMS Beys anyway. Plus, that might bring down the price on the Beys, since they wouldn't be rare anymore. I can dream...

EDIT: I wish I had known about Beyblades back when I was younger...I could've gotten some HMS Beys...
I just FAILED.

I got bored, so I decided to launch beyblades into my bathtub. (Don't worry, it's a midnight combo) I kept on launching, but on this one launch I launched it too far and I had to walk in to the bathtub to get it.
Yeah I really wish they would, I find them much more entertaining to play with than MFB.If anyone do it though, SK will. SK (if they are actually still producing alll the beys on ebay) may end up making HMS VS MFB sets or something.