Beyblade Random Thoughts

Have you ever noticed that most of those are questions and/or not related to the hobby, and most of your posts tend to be ill-thought out and largely pointless?

No?
Damn it, that's it, once my Paypal money goes in, after I purchase the Beystadium off of Jaygrazer, I'm DEFINITELY buying VariAres. If not for the attack power, then for the look, because it's like the White Megazord of Beyblades.
I don't like the recolor of grand Cetus ...
The original was better...
Just got Strongest Blader Set! I made:

Blitz Unicorno 85 R2F
and
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 RS

Sweet.
That is it. As of right now, a BB-10 is at the very TOP of my birthday list. I am tired of being unable to help the community in a signifigant matter. It's about time I gave back to the WBO for all of thier hard work and dedication
You know, I had thought that this was obvious, but some people believe contrary.

Destroy and Guardian are swappable on L-Drago III, as some people may be led to believe otherwise. I got my Guardian yesterday, and it fits fine on my LDD's plastic part of the combined MW. I'll take pictures when I'm done with HW.

EDIT: With pictures, my Destroy is beaten up in general so it doesn't fit snugly as it could on both Guardian's and its own L-Drago. However, my Guardian is still near mint, so I'm taking pictures with that one.
Would this be legal in a tourtament i wonder? Looking foward to your pics
There's no need to take pictures, it's exactly the same plastic part, with slightly different colours and slightly softer rubber. It's completely legal.
Pictures would still be nice if he wants to put them up. They wouldnt really matter, but it would be interetsing to see. Agian, only if he wants too, it makes no difference to me
(Jan. 08, 2012  8:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You know, I had thought that this was obvious, but some people believe contrary.

Destroy and Guardian are swappable on L-Drago III, as some people may be led to believe otherwise. I got my Guardian yesterday, and it fits fine on my LDD's plastic part of the combined MW. I'll take pictures when I'm done with HW.

well i was looking at my Guardian Core and pictures of Destroy's Core, and they look exactly the same to me.

really Ldrago guardian is just Ldrago destroy with a cooler looking metal wheel
In your mind, picture the PC frame of LDrago Destroy.

Make the rubber bright red, like, primary colour red.

Make the plastic black.

Done.

wolfblade: Guardian is a few grams heavier and performs differently, so they are not "basically the same".
(Jan. 08, 2012  8:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: wolfblade: Guardian is a few grams heavier and performs differently, so they are not "basically the same".

i meant for look mostly. but i was kinda going by you always saying that they have same/similar attack.

and "basically the same" does not mean "the same"
They have vaguely similar attack, but LDG has use defensively, LDD just doesn't have use.
(Jan. 08, 2012  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: There's no need to take pictures, it's exactly the same plastic part, with slightly different colours and slightly softer rubber. It's completely legal.

That's why I was confused at first. I remember somebody stating that since Guardian was different it could only fit on its L-Drago III CW.

Then I was all like 'wat'.
If somebody said that, they should be paraded through the streets and jeered at by the gathered masses.
The same reason I was initialy confused until a few days ago. There was alot of speculation surronding the releases of Wing and Gaurdian, resuling in some misnunderstandings. Thankfuly for me, I know what they are now. I will always wonder what the purpose for releasing Wing and gaurdian were. TT has never done anything like this before with Beyblade, unless you count the pre-HWS copy wheels/Hasbro legend beys, but even that is different from the stories behind Wing and Gaurdian.
By the way, it is completely wrong to write that "Destroy and Guardian fit on L Drago III". L Drago III is a Face mark. The PC/PVC Frame of L Drago Destroy has no name, it is quite clearly "L Drago Destroy's PC/PVC Frame", and both of them form "L Drago Destroy" with no distinction. The same is said about L Drago Guardian, and if anybody had bothered looking at my stub for L Drago Guardian, they would have noticed that I did not write a description for it : I always omit from doing descriptions about parts that already have drafts in the Beywiki Project forum.
So what would we call it, then, as it really is just a single part?
PC/PVC Frame, since there is only one of that in Metal Fight Beyblade, or "the PC Frame that is common to both L Drago Destroy and L Drago Guardian".
If thats the case, its time to make a fan term. Horray lazy fans!

Does "L-Drago Frame" or "LDF" work? haha
Kai-V does not like fan terms for things, generally.

"The L Drago PC Core" is close enough and makes sense to me, though.

Just realised, it's a core not a frame Uncertain
Just so we're clear, using made-up nicknames for things occasionally incites warnings, depending on how adamant you are about it.

See: the entire Lightning Tank/Maximum Meteor/that thing Kei made up debacle.
(Jan. 09, 2012  3:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Kai-V does not like fan terms for things, generally.

"The L Drago PC Core" is close enough and makes sense to me, though.

Just realised, it's a core not a frame Uncertain

Indeed, hah. TAKARA-TOMY officially calls it "Core", so the proper way to refer to it is "L Drago Destroy/Guardian's Core".
So basicly, just the L-Drago Core or L-Drago Destroy/Gaurdian's Metal Core? That seems simple enough

But who doesnt love obscure abbreviations and acryonyms? MFB4DSS3MCPC/PVCFBBPF: D /*sarcasm

I understand the use of things like LLD, MLD, (etc) when appropriete and in proper context, but some things are taken to far, and that goes for fanbases in general
"L Drago Core" is completely wrong. Also, it is not made of metal, so I do not know what you are talking about in that second suggestion ...