Beyblade Random Thoughts

wait, since when is a Quetz variant compatiable with L spin?

I am sorry, Beat looks nothing like Quetz or Vulcan IMO. Beat looks like a lighter version of Earth than anything else.
There isn't...
Will everyone please understand one thing... You CAN launch beys in opposite spin, no matter what direction it spins... You just have to do it right, so it will get a good spin.

>Beat looks like Earth
son
wtf lol
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: So today I got my Quetz.
I took a look at it, and I remember people calling Vulcan Quetz 2.0
And Beat Vulcan 2.0
Some photos~
Quetz 1.0 = Quetz
Quetz 2.0 = Vulcan
Quetz 3.0 = Beat
See the resemblance?

Beat is the wheel on right correct? that looks almost nothing like Quetz or Vulcan, and the cirular shape and the heads on Beat look alot like Earth. Am i missing something?
(Dec. 18, 2011  2:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Beat is the wheel on right correct? that looks almost nothing like Quetz or Vulcan, and the cirular shape and the heads on Beat look alot like Earth. Am i missing something?

The whole point of the post I think. Each wheel has exactly two arms located 180 degrees away from the other, with the rest of the wheel remaining an unbroken arc between arms.
Dude, the protrusions in the middle.
Beat does not even begin to resemble Earth. Earth has 4 protrusions, all equal and symmetrical.
Beat has 2 large sides, and 2 main contact points.

@Aru
Yessssssssssss
Earth is taller, like a wall.

HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE EARTH IN ANY WAY?!?!
I think Beat would like a fusion of Flame's arc point( the protrusion in Beat and Flame look same) and with the two attack "wing" of Vulcan
Sheesh! Vulcan looks like the HWS version of Quetz?! Whoa! I never knew this, tbh.
And even Beat... All are SO similar!!!
Quetz- Pre-HWS
Vulcan- HWS
Beat- 4D

We have similar looking wheels in every series!
I dont know...Vulcan and Quetz obviously but the way i look at it Beat looks nothing like Quetz or Vulcan. IDK how you all see it but maybe I am just wierd or something>
Even i think Beat is the odd one out among the three. Arupaeo is right, for saying that all three have protrusions on opposite sides and 2 unbroken arcs, but still Beat appears more like a combo of Flame's protrusions (bit larger in size) and Vulcan's arcs, a bit straightened, tbh.
Edit : same as Tyer Le Smile
lol, Vortex Ape can't handle itself even with defense ring against Dranzer V2, but without it.....lol it just flies.
Honestly I don't know why you guys can't see the resemblance, it's all that was being talked about when the pre-release images of beat came out.

(Dec. 18, 2011  1:36 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I wondered if those two tiny-arse Draciel G bearings even worked in the first place. They are like, balls you'd put in to some door or hatch for locking..

I guess the weight added something, but yeah, not much.

(Dec. 18, 2011  8:09 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol, Vortex Ape can't handle itself even with defense ring against Dranzer V2, but without it.....lol it just flies.
Metal. Sharp. But, the plastic surrounds actually give it decent balance, so I generally really like it. Plus, Voltaic Ape looks mad cool with it's MG WD
(Dec. 18, 2011  8:12 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  8:09 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol, Vortex Ape can't handle itself even with defense ring against Dranzer V2, but without it.....lol it just flies.
Metal. Sharp. But, the plastic surrounds actually give it decent balance, so I generally really like it. Plus, Voltaic Ape looks mad cool with it's MG WD
I still own a Voltatic Ape and the MG WD (the outside layer) keeps falling off when I use it XD
Common issue, Hazel even thought they were just packaging or something because of how easily they fall off, IIRC.
And Beat Vulcan 2.0
Some photos~
Quetz 1.0 = Quetz
Quetz 2.0 = Vulcan
Quetz 3.0 = Beat
See the resemblance?

does the pre hws bull come into to this somewhere cause it looks like quetz aswell
Actually that's a very good point, it is also similarly designed. I think Rai has Bull, so he can probably take that photo, if not, I can.
(Dec. 18, 2011  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Actually that's a very good point, it is also similarly designed. I think Rai has Bull, so he can probably take that photo, if not, I can.

wasnt bull released befor quetz makeing all of then being bull 1.0 2.03.0 ect
Bull is like the Quetz Beta Release. Quetz 0.1 or something.
(Dec. 18, 2011  9:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: Bull is like the Quetz Beta Release. Quetz 0.1 or something.

still if bull was released before then quetz copied it and their fore beat vulcan ect r based after bull
The difference is, relative to other parts of it's time, Bull never excelled, unlike the other three. As it came before Quetz (well, IIRC they were released at a similar time, but Quetz was much harder to get, so hit the public later), it is reminiscent of a "beta" release.

As for Vulcan/Beat being based on Bull, well, as I said, Bull/Quetz were designed at the same time IIRC.
That also means Midnight fits in thier somewhere...

Still not seeing this beat resemblance thing. The side view of thr protrusions for all 3 you could get away with maybe, but all in all saying Beat looks like Vulcan is a stretch in my book. Looks more like Flame, and the protrusions look the the ones on the Earth Wheel.

Speaking of, just to confuse the carp out of people, we need fusion wheels named after warriors, like Knight or Samurai (Knight would especialy be confusing, given Midnight and Night)
(Dec. 18, 2011  8:43 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
And Beat Vulcan 2.0
Some photos~
Quetz 1.0 = Quetz
Quetz 2.0 = Vulcan
Quetz 3.0 = Beat
See the resemblance?

does the pre hws bull come into to this somewhere cause it looks like quetz aswell
You know, I was thinking of that yesterday, and it does too!
leon
Those would be some really cool MW names. And Flame?
I'll just stop..
Photos-
Bull = Quetz Beta 0.1
Midnight = Quetz Beta 0.5
Quetz = Quetz 1.0
Vulcan = Quetz 2.0
Beat = Quetz 3.0
I wonder if there are more? LOL
Midnight: Poorly made ripoff of Quetz Beta.

Also, Leon, you need to get your eyes checked, or at least make sure you're thinking of the same wheel here.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zZMlN-idEQk/Td...600/B3.jpg

That is Beat Lynx correct?

In the last picture posted here, i didnt see the slopes on the MW, so that changes some things. however the design is still different as compared to Vulcan. The differences are big and saying that Beat is a V3 of Quetz is trying to hard I think. I say Beat is just it's own wheel. It's almost like saying Burn and Rock are related. They clearly have a slightly similar shape, but are also clearly not based off eachother, and they are thier own wheel.

Midnight may not be so good, but it is still a Bull/Quetz variant, there is no denying that.