Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: For what it helps, Dracomageat, MF-M and MF-L are easiest remembered by their centres. I just remember it as MF-M(etal core) and MF-L(ight core).

Actually, that kind of does help. Thanks.
It will still take a lot of getting used to though.

(Dec. 13, 2011  7:05 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Thats right.
LIGHTNING L DRAGO!!!!

I really don't see anything wrong with LLD and,for me atleast, it appears to outperform "top tier" attack wheels.

(Dec. 13, 2011  10:41 AM)njrk97 Wrote: only when used in a way it is not desighned to be used in the rev up is also inconsistant in launch speed and breaks easily

In my experience, misuse of the rev-up launcher gives it the most consistent launch speed of any beyblade launcher, though it began to break after 2 or 3 days of use so...

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, TT releases stuff before Hasbro. And the terms which TT uses, become standard, and official terms which are used throughout in any conversation.

I forgot this bit since I don't tend to import on release.

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am sure that most of us still do not call a Basalt as Twisted; and I've never (literally) seen anyone call Hell- Hades or Screw- Spiral; except for when there new names were announced.

I use "Twisted" occasionally and I certainly like "Burn Tempo" as a name but "Hades" is clearly a clear wheel name so using it for a metal wheel would just be weird.
Oddly, "Thunder" seems to be the accepted name for Legend Libra though, despite the japanese name being worlds better.

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for a BeyLauncher, it causes no confusion for me as it does for you.
I am quite surprised why people get confused with this term, but that is probably because I am so accustomed to this term. I would rather get confused if people start calling it a String Launcher.

I have come to understand what is meant by the term but it has taken a long time to do so since it really does sound like it could mean anything that launches a beyblade.

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: TT had good reasons to make the name change. They certainly knew that it would be sensible to name it a String Launcher, but they couldn't do it because there is an HMS launcher by the same name. Smile
As for Hasbro, no comments. Tongue_out

The distinction is clear by context though and a similar case could be made about the light launcher (plastic/MFB versions) I do not see this as a reason to choose one name over another.

And, just to make things clear, I am not advocating the use of Hasbro names over Takara ones without reason either. In my view, such a decision should be made on a case by case basis.
Dracomageat Wrote:The distinction is clear by context though and a similar case could be made about the light launcher (plastic/MFB versions) I do not see this as a reason to choose one name over another.

Well, I just assumed that this might have been the reason for the name change...
But hey, the MFB Rip Cord Launchers are called Light Launchers.
Plastic ones were called EZ Shooters. Smile
Just to let you know. Smile

As for using Thunder over Legend, that is an exception.
But, wasn't Thunder Libra released before by Hasbro in their Legend Series? Just asking.
As for your using the term Twisted, that's quite relevant considering you contribute to the Hasbro threads.
But a majority of members around here are still using the Japanese terms. Smile
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I just assumed that this might have been the reason for the name change...

It's definitely a plausible explanation.

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: But hey, the MFB Rip Cord Launchers are called Light Launchers.
Plastic ones were called EZ Shooters. Smile

Oh, I thought that was just the fakes...

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for using Thunder over Legend, that is an exception.
But, wasn't Thunder Libra released before by Hasbro in their Legend Series? Just asking.

I'm not entirely sure. Infinity Libra has been around forever and Thunder has only just hit stores round me in a the last few months but beyblade stock round here is appalling so I really couldn't say either way.

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for your using the term Twisted, that's quite relevant considering you contribute to the Hasbro threads.
But a majority of members around here are still using the Japanese terms. Smile

I mainly (attempt to) contribute to the Hasbro threads because all the parts I have are Hasbro legal and I can't test against TT stuff I don't have.
MANY people PM me about the photo for Omega Dragonis release.
Here it is.
[Image: 6505509401_20d402bef6_z.jpg]
I did not use spoiler as people will be lazy to click.

Kai-V still have concerns about the release of it. But since you guys ask for it, so here it is.
That looks to somewhere between Storm and R-Lightning, highly suggesting that the bey is right spin.
It's awesome that we're getting an R-Drago and all, and even more awesome that it isn't Wolf this time, but why "Dragonis" and not "Draconis" (differing only by the quotation mark esque addition to the "Ko" kana)?
I really, really want that thing to be released, even if it sucks, it is such a throwback to Gaia Dragoon I love it anyway.

And yeah, iirc it was right spin. It would be too violent in left, ahah.
That Beyblade is really old news, by the way. Up until now, it is an anime-exclusive Beyblade that appeared several episodes ago and then never got shown again.
I've heard of it before but never seen the thing since I only watch in english.
We haven't spoken about it much, due to the "no confirmed release" thing, but yeah, if you look around you can find pics from the anime, and it looks hellasweet. Also, it's called "Omega Dragonis" which sounds like something I would have called my favourite beyblade as a kid, which is awesome.
Turns out I'm getting SVS for Christmas..
Yeah,that's great! A RF,a LLD!
Wrong.
I'm getting the green one...
So ,no usefull parts..
At least you're getting something.
i'm gettin some good beys for christmas, but it's pretty annoying prices, amazon prices.

also I really am looking forward to alot of new releases this year/ next year.
(Dec. 13, 2011  8:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: At least you're getting something.
Well,you are right.
Also,I needed a new stadium,so...

When I'm right every is wanting omega, or not?
but yeah a little bit storm design, I hope it will get a killer
(Dec. 13, 2011  8:27 PM)Galaxy Pisces Wrote: Also,I needed a new stadium,so...

You still will...
Hm, since the 4D Guide is already released, even with clearer pictures, I cannot see anything that really says that Omega Dragonis will be released. As far as I know, this is also still just a render from the anime, not an actual photograph of the Beyblade :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...61555.html

In other news, there is going to be a special "JAPAN 2012 Champion" Face, as well as a Blitz Unicorno Blue Horn Ver. :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...61531.html
Even more...recolours.....
I find it hilarious that Ryuuga is next to it instead of Ryuuto.
I'm hoping that Ryuto appears again and has a decent role in the plot so that there's some hope it will be released. Maybe before the start of the first season when he got L Drago Ryuga split into him and Ryuto and so did their beys. Very unlikely though. Also is anyone really hoping that EDS comes out in a set soon? Really don't want to have to buy Scythe Kronos just to get EDS since Scythe is totally outshined by Phantom in the UK tourneys.
Actually, there might be a "[something] Dragonis 4D Guide" being released on January 20th, but the image remains a render from the anime and it does not seem sure still that Omega Dragonis would be released as a real toy.
I think they'd just like to make us cry. That is if it doesn't get released.

EDIT:

Omega would be pretty good for my idea on "Halo themed" Beyblades.
(Dec. 13, 2011  7:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That looks to somewhere between Storm and R-Lightning, highly suggesting that the bey is right spin.
It's awesome that we're getting an R-Drago and all, and even more awesome that it isn't Wolf this time, but why "Dragonis" and not "Draconis" (differing only by the quotation mark esque addition to the "Ko" kana)?

why not just call it draco

omega draco

seems simple engough
I am half tempted to buy one of the mobile stadiums and paint it to make a work of art. I wonder if the plastic on the bottom of the dish hard plastic or regular stadium material (Not going to paint that part tho.)
@njrk
That's because Draco is already being used in a bey.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnyyyywaayyysss, I bet TT will release it. If they don't Hasbro probably will. XD
My BBA Balancer finally came DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Pictures will be up soon!! Eee
Oh, and Driger S vs. Galeon (I'll simply call it Galeon, requires less typing XD) is pretty epic, and so is Flash Leopard vs. Galeon :3
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:29 AM)CRUelty Wrote: My BBA Balancer finally came :dj2002yeah:
Pictures will be up soon!! :E
Oh, and Driger S vs. Galeon (I'll simply call it Galeon, requires less typing XD) is pretty epic, and so is Flash Leopard vs. Galeon :3

Wouldn't that go in the Recent Purchases thread? Anyways, nice ;DD!