Beyblade Random Thoughts

85, 100, and CH120 are the best tracks for it. 85 is niche and only really useful against Basalt BD145 combos on bad CS, while CH120 does well against it and also serves a more multi-purpose function, if I recall correctly.
No love for 90? Always thought that worked well. Worked better than 100 for me, anyway. Plus, even with my various CS's, it works quite nicely against Basalt BD145CS.

That said, I will give CH120 more work, had a few issues with TH220 with lower tracks, as could be expected.
I never really tried 90, to be honest. Hadn't heard anything about it, but 85 and 100 I know are both solid options.
It sits directly between the two, and there's no void of performance in that middle ground. Don't forget it next draft of the tier list Wink

I preferred 90 to 100, lower centre of gravity or something I guess. Though, I currently use an MF-H on it, as that reduces a load of recoil KO's and doesn't really affect the speed significantly.

Still, with all the testing of duo, I haven't had enough time to play with Blitz or practice with Variares. The latter is probably more important with RDF around and stuff.
My WF is faster than my HFS
My HFS is faster than my MF
My WF is faster than my MF
My HFS and WF are faster than my RF when stalling

Are these all normal using the exact same combo
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:08 PM)Bleik Wrote: My WF is faster than my HFS
My HFS is faster than my MF
My WF is faster than my MF
My HFS and WF are faster than my RF when stalling

Are these all normal using the exact same combo

This belongs in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer".
I don't find Ferocious Gigars so Ferocious.
I certainly can't say that Rushing Boar is Rushing into battle all the time.
And I certainly did not find Killer Eagle killing anyone.
Tongue_out_wink

Anyone care to continue?

Another cool thing>
4 Layer System = 4 Layer System (MFB)
A/F/V/V2 = 5 Layer System (MFB)
G/GT = 4D System
HMS = Future releases.
After 9 months of being on the WBO, finally after troubling th!nk,Relic and BladingSpirit5...

I have learnt to use the beylauncher!! Supaburn
I am so happy right now..thanks to all three of you who helped me do it. Grin
Now all I need is beylauncher L/R and then I will be able to use my Vari to its best. However although I can use the beylauncher, I forgot sliding shoot XD so I need more practise now.

And my beylauncher makes some strange noise sometimes. I asked about it before and it seems to be a problem with my beylauncher. I hope it isnt the same with the red beylauncher L/R which I plan to get now.
If I ever do an unboxing of a rare bey who would wanna see it being set to Guiles theme? also is it me or does sol blaze look better with Decals? infact a lot of beys look better without them am i right?
(Dec. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: Would Sol Blaze be classified as one of the strongest beyblades?
Sheesh, I AM thinking random thoughts.

in anime terms yes in reality....no its carp no useful parts BUT its a Shiny piece of carp thats good to have
I finally found a spiral capricorn and a poison zuraffa in stores, YES!!!!
(Dec. 11, 2011  7:40 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: Would Sol Blaze be classified as one of the strongest beyblades?

in anime terms yes in reality....no its carp no useful parts BUT its a Shiny piece of carp thats good to have

And should never, ever be used.
(Dec. 12, 2011  12:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  7:40 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

And should never, ever be used.

exactly maybe the CW cause it is nice and the face bolt but everything else NO don't use it you can launch it but PLEASE don't put it against anything its suicide for the bey and besides it'll get chipped and dirty then it'll lie around doing nothing
My friend was idiotic enough to us his Sol Blaze Gold Sun ver. in battle, and needless to say, almost all of the paint has chipped off. :\

If it was mine, I'd probably lock it up somewhere.
LOL Kaiba xD. Lock it up underground below Rykers Island.

Anyway I think BeatLynx170WD is my favorite uncustomized bey in MFB. It looks soo pretty when it spins, all brown. e_e it looks like a chocolate bar spinning around. Oh well gotta wait till X mas Grin
After I get my Cancer wheel dyed I'm going to make Dark Alpha Driver (Cetus + Cancer Wheel) 145FS. Madoka's Beyblade.

All mine boys, all mine. D8<
EDIT: NVM.
How does a bounce in, bounce out, and back into beystadium consider as?
That would go in 'Rules Clarifications', but the bey still loses if that happens. It exited the area of play without any normal way of returning within contact again, so that bey loses.
(Dec. 12, 2011  12:36 AM)Kaiba Wrote: My friend was idiotic enough to us his Sol Blaze Gold Sun ver. in battle, and needless to say, almost all of the paint has chipped off. :\

If it was mine, I'd probably lock it up somewhere.

OH HELL NO! me personally i keep them in a fancy box and do what eddy did in ed edd and eddy and when i show them off not only will people say nice but also "cool box clone"

EDIT: Found out the WBBA Fang Leone Burning claw version has a tattooed facebolt
Yeah, it's a shame it touches the sides of Customise Grip Base, meaning it's pretty limited in how it can be used.
I mean, even in wolborg's combo, it can probably own other beys in Defense Grip 2?
(Dec. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: After 9 months of being on the WBO, finally after troubling th!nk,Relic and BladingSpirit5...

I am so happy right now..thanks to all three of you who helped me do it. Grin
Now all I need is beylauncher L/R and then I will be able to use my Vari to its best. However although I can use the beylauncher, I forgot sliding shoot XD so I need more practise now.

And my beylauncher makes some strange noise sometimes. I asked about it before and it seems to be a problem with my beylauncher. I hope it isnt the same with the red beylauncher L/R which I plan to get now.

Sheesh!
Even though that's good for you, that's bad for us! Tongue_out
Once you get the sliding shoot correct, you will get everyone wrecked! As, no one in Mumbai ever used a BeyLauncher in the tourney, and I certainly do not expect anyone to try it too! Because everyone seemed extremely comfortable with the Light Launchers, and would never go for BeyLaunchers...

(Dec. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: After 9 months of being on the WBO, finally after troubling th!nk,Relic and BladingSpirit5...

Now all I need is beylauncher L/R and then I will be able to use my Vari to its best.

You didn't actually trouble me that much though. It took just two PMs.
You could get that Beylauncher LR Mars Red, or a Gravity Perseus.

For some reason I find that the Beylauncher LR Mars Red gives a stronger launch than the one I got with Gravity Perseus.