Beyblade Random Thoughts

Gyro Engine Gear + NSK Bearing = Best beyblade evar.
Seriously, the best Grin
I can only put one in, but if there were two....*shudder*
I have Flame Pegasus coming, hopefully by christmas, as a christmas present. (Yeah, I pick my presents. I get what I want, they get happy th!nk, everything is rainbows and giraffes and miracles).

It's a nice AR (I don't mind having doubles of it at all), and I am gonna do weirdcrazy stuff with that EG.

However, there is one thing that I resent about it: Habsro release Uriel 2 as Capricorn Strike G, and included that Gyro Base. Eugh.
I just went through like an hour through modifying my rev-up launcher. I didn't have the right screwdriver to remove the middle part, and the tiny gear inside fell of. I had to shake it for like 30 minutes to put it back in place, and the string won't return. Plus, one of the teeth on the gears broke. Unhappy
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:53 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I just went through like an hour through modifying my rev-up launcher. I didn't have the right screwdriver to remove the middle part, and the tiny gear inside fell of. I had to shake it for like 30 minutes to put it back in place, and the string won't return. Plus, one of the teeth on the gears broke. Unhappy

And, even if you'd succeeded, it would have been illegal for WBO use! AND it's not even a necessary mod to make it work like a normal launcher!
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I always thought that the reinforced H145 had resolved all breakage issues, and only a VariAres-equipped Hearse could take it to the so-called Horn Graveyard...
No wonder the gaps were HUGE, but I never expected the 2nd mold to break quite often.
Then again, a reckless bull would always get its horn damaged...

I find that it breaks mostly due to upper cuts. It should fine otherwise, which is probably how Hazel got his results
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:41 AM)thá´‰nk Wrote: I have Flame Pegasus coming, hopefully by christmas, as a christmas present. (Yeah, I pick my presents. I get what I want, they get happy th!nk, everything is rainbows and giraffes and miracles).

It's a nice AR (I don't mind having doubles of it at all), and I am gonna do weirdcrazy stuff with that EG.

However, there is one thing that I resent about it: Habsro release Uriel 2 as Capricorn Strike G, and included that Gyro Base. Eugh.
Hmm, flame Pegasus rings a bell. Is it blue colored with a metal circle balance thing at the bottom? It can also be launched without a launcher, am I right?
Yes, that is Flame/Torch Pegasus. Gonna be nice to get for Christmas, though it will be competing with a new Amp soooo.

Anyway, was playing around with the obviously illegal MF-H Scythe Guardian BD145MB, the heaviest combo that will go together (it doesn't launch easily though). It was pretty cool, so I decided to weigh it on my kitchen scales.

93g.

For reference, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB is 66g, and MF-H Hell Kerbecs FangEW145MB (Fang's metal frame on EW) is 75g, that's pretty huge. You can do the maths on Guardian vs Destroy in the same setup, but yeah.

Still, doesn't launch well and again, it's OBVIOUSLY illegal.

But still cool. And basically impossible to KO.
Also, lol MF-H Scythe Guardian B: D is godly.

(Dec. 10, 2011  6:00 AM)thá´‰nk Wrote: Yes, that is Flame/Torch Pegasus. Gonna be nice to get for Christmas, though it will be competing with a new Amp soooo.

Anyway, was playing around with the obviously illegal MF-H Scythe Guardian BD145MB, the heaviest combo that will go together (it doesn't launch easily though). It was pretty cool, so I decided to weigh it on my kitchen scales.

93g.

For reference, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB is 66g, and MF-H Hell Kerbecs FangEW145MB (Fang's metal frame on EW) is 75g, that's pretty huge. You can do the maths on Guardian vs Destroy in the same setup, but yeah.

Still, doesn't launch well and again, it's OBVIOUSLY illegal.

But still cool. And basically impossible to KO.
Also, lol MF-H Scythe Guardian B: D is godly.

I made MF-H Scythe L-Drago II BD145CS, horrible launch but if it was legal, I would make the ultimate stamina type. Reminds me of Beygen SG; FBD145.
Honestly, I prefer LDG on it, no risk of KO, and it still has all the stamina it needs anyway, I tried it against Phantom TH170D. It also has the ability to net KO's itself.
I luff recoil battles ♥

Today, Ray Unicorno D125ES has been thrown around so many times.
It's been tossed up a foot in the air, thrown three feet out of the stadium into spare parts, and some how managed to go around the top of the SVS two times in a row.
No joke, it went around perfectly, no problem at all...

Ah, the joys of recoil. That's all I do now.
Oh wow! I love to hear about weighty beys!
Nano- Hehe! Recoil is simply the most hilarious attribute of beyblade!

Its quite funny, but seems like my beys honor me with the most spectacular (read dramatic) matches in the BeyStadium.
Lightning L Drago 100LF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
I have mastered LF now, so this battle was not at all one sided.
Hell Kerbecs lost.... Unhappy
That was just how it looked like.
The former king of Smash, and the sole practitioner of Upper Smash, Lighting L Drago got Kerbecs flying right up the wall!
Just then, BD145 caught the upper end of the wall. Man! I've never seen Kerbecs in such high speed!
Being in Boost Mode, the flat BD145 glided along the wall as if a skateboarder over a railing! And as it neared the other end of the wall, it tilted, and got back into the stadium! The tornado stalling LLD was taken by surprise by a fierce attack from the opposite direction! LLD flew right over the wall, and I promise you, even a home run ball wouldn't have been hit that hard! XD
All this, in a matter of less than 3 seconds!
@Janstar - That's pretty wicked.

Just bought Flame Byxis. Made Basalt Bull 230 D. Put it up against an 85 combo.... The 85 combo got destroyed. I agree with Deikailo lol, the track is frekin' tall.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:57 PM)V-Rock Wrote: @Janstar - That's pretty wicked.

Just bought Flame Byxis. Made Basalt Bull 230 D. Put it up against an 85 combo.... The 85 combo got destroyed. I agree with Deikailo lol, the track is frekin' tall.

or as one icon put it "this track is too damn high" Also am i the only one who misses tattooed facebalts in the 4D era kinda feels like im back in Metal fusion hasbro with the stickers and what not
Hey dude,new releases have printed faces!LDG,Duo Uranus,Wing Pegasis.LDG,you fat slacker.
Nano:-Flame Gemios 85FS vs VariAres CH120RF.You want death?
(Dec. 10, 2011  5:45 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:57 PM)V-Rock Wrote: @Janstar - That's pretty wicked.

or as one icon put it "this track is too damn high" Also am i the only one who misses tattooed facebalts in the 4D era kinda feels like im back in Metal fusion hasbro with the stickers and what not

That's what he was talking about... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
^
[Image: thumb_Megaman_Derp.jpg]

Lolol.

And tattooed faces are only for Lynx, Jupiter and BB-121, so Clonetos technically does have a good point.
You never know about future releases.U no psychic,u no Pokemon.
Well, like you were, I'm basing my thoughts on past releases. They've only done it for RB prizes and the BB-121 Set.
I mean I don't Mind stickers but still after a while they get old and grey and scratchy then they get sticky and getting them off is a pain then ya gotta get MOAR stickers so i kinda like the tattoed face bolts well except byxis I couldn't see that worth carp
Hasbro has more tattooed releases than TT for season 2 of MFB, and I suspect they will continue the trend for season 3.

I don't understand how you folk damage your stickers anyway, though. Stop using Low Track, it's terrible.
That would be horrible if Hasbro released it in opaque color.Hazel:-The friction between sticker and launcher prongs sometime wear down the sticker,as I have seen.
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: Hasbro has more tattooed releases than TT for season 2 of MFB, and I suspect they will continue the trend for season 3.

I don't understand how you folk damage your stickers anyway, though. Stop using Low Track, it's terrible.

How do low tracks damage stickers ever think that age is a factor and adhesiveness work into it not to mention the prongs on the launcher and the beys clashing
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: *cough*Blitz*cough*

CH120. Not low track. Better than 100. Easier to get than 100 and everything below it.

(Dec. 10, 2011  8:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: How do low tracks damage stickers ever think that age is a factor and adhesiveness work into it not to mention the prongs on the launcher and the beys clashing

Low Track combos will often run into an issue of opposing MWs striking the FB, but unless you're using Low Track, it is extremely improbable. The adhesive is not going to wear that quickly, and the stickers most certainly will not dissolve of their own volition. However, prongs is something I suppose I didn't consider - though I cannot really picture how it would affect it.
Low tracks damage stickers because the stickers are more likely to come in contact with the Metal Wheel.
Prongs do do a little damage.

I've so far had more luck with 90/100, but I haven't used CH120 with Blitz much.