Beyblade Random Thoughts

leo
H145 seems to work well in the combo Hell Aquario H145R2F, and it breaks easily. Bull does well in a variety of combos.
And the WBBA have set up game stations which you can play for free if you spend $10, so now my $10 goes a long way
Not every purchase will be the best purchase of your life. Tongue_out
I had to sustain a cerebral impaction just to remember that. DX

In other "news", I want to launch Trypio off the roof and if the thing ever flies at all I might still have some dignity.
If it's Takara and not broken, it should!
If it's Hasbro... Well it will be like Pegasis, minus the wings. Tongue_out
(Dec. 09, 2011  4:18 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: And the WBBA have set up game stations which you can play for free if you spend $10, so now my $10 goes a long way

Chocked_2

Loking back, I wish Hasbro kept Trypio's fly feature. yes hasbro's trypio was better but it wasnt good to begin with so it made no difference, especialy in Hasbro's small crappy stadiums. Screw potential law suits and injuries, if the Japanese can do it why cant we?

Answer: US Soccer moms (ugh...)
You DO realize that it's safety precautions correct? Yes, it may be going a bit far, but it's all in good heart.
(Dec. 09, 2011  4:12 AM)Imperial Wrote: leo
H145 seems to work well in the combo Hell Aquario H145R2F, and it breaks easily. Bull does well in a variety of combos.
H-H145 breaks easily D: but i LOVE that spin track makes things fun
(Dec. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You DO realize that it's safety precautions correct? Yes, it may be going a bit far, but it's all in good heart.

There are still plenty of ways they could make sensible stadiums that would be as functional and fair as Takara Tomy's, by designing the pockets so that they stop the beyblades escaping etc (netting for example), and having a good Exit:Wall ratio.

Instead, their own rules state that pocketed beys are still in play as long as they are spinning.

@Codeine Extorts: Use a left SG and a light weight disk (Wide Survivor being best, then one of the #-Wide series), and it will fly. Right spin creates downforce, left spin creates lift.
im surprised no one at takara tomy thought when their where making rock, clay, gravity and leo "hold on if these are surpose to be defence then why do we have this massive gaps that course reciol"
(Dec. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You DO realize that it's safety precautions correct? Yes, it may be going a bit far, but it's all in good heart.

Do you realize that I am aware of that, thus the statement "Screw potential lawsuits and injuries" Tired lol

Like th!nk stated, Hasbro generaly goes overboard with thier modifications to oversea products, however its not like they have a choice. All it takes is one isolated freak incident, lack of understanding and ignorance and you have yourself at the bad end of a metaphoric beating stick wielded by consumers. That's how America is sadly...

I didnt know Trypio could only fly in left spin. Then why release a gimmick beyblade with a part that prevents the use of its gimmick? Why would Trypio include a Right SG and not a Left SG?
The gimmick of trypio is downforce (basically), not flying, if you watch the anime. Understanding Aerodynamics or just trying it yourself would suffice.

Yes, it's called flying defense. I guess because it still looks like a helicopter, and because TT felt like it.

And they do have plenty of choice in a lot of cases (there is still no reason for modifying trypio like that, or putting hidden spirit attachment points on the AR's in plastics, or not making pockets "out of bounds" in their official rules). Again, they could improve the stadiums without those risks, and when beys fly out of hasbro stadiums, they generally seem to do so at head height anyway.

So Takara's Trypio can fly in left spin by accident? That is just way to funny. (Well obviously its physics so its not witchcraft, but the intended effect was downforce)

My physics classes are going well but we arent up to aerodynamics yet, although I have a general understanding of the concepts involved. Also like my many other plastic beys I havent owned a Trypio in years so I wont be able to see for myself. Hopefuly I can find a few good videos on the net.

Its funny how negligible Trypio's DF effect was, considering that the obscure size of the AR overshadowed its intended effect
I doubt it was unintended, but it was not the gimmick of its uncustomised form, anyway.
Sorry my message got cut off. had to basicly rewrite it all =(
(Dec. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  4:12 AM)Imperial Wrote: leo
H-H145 breaks easily D: but i LOVE that spin track makes things fun
Wait, you're referring to Mold 1, right? Mold 1 breaks way too easily but, on the other hand, Mold 2 is actually pretty hard to break.

(Apr. 25, 2009  10:34 PM)Khel Wrote: I have seriously just spent half and hour spinning beyblades on my hands. It's so much fun Joyful_2

Bouncing them from one hand to the other etc.

Good fun, good fun.

I love to do that!
but... after awhile it starts to make my hands sore.
sometimes when i'm really bored i do the same thing... i kinda get into my own little world, then i realize what i've been doing for like 2 hours and i have a bruise...
Tongue_out
The second mold still has breakage issues, simply because of how large the gaps are. A few people get regular breaks with mold 2.
I went through a period of using my Hasbro H145 extremely vigorously(about 200+ launches a day for a couple days) without any breaks, and was quite surprised, having seen the veritable Horn Graveyard in Whine About Your Breaks.
Well, I always thought that the reinforced H145 had resolved all breakage issues, and only a VariAres-equipped Hearse could take it to the so-called Horn Graveyard...
No wonder the gaps were HUGE, but I never expected the 2nd mold to break quite often.
Then again, a reckless bull would always get its horn damaged...
(Dec. 09, 2011  5:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Loking back, I wish Hasbro kept Trypio's fly feature. yes hasbro's trypio was better but it wasnt good to begin with so it made no difference, especialy in Hasbro's small crappy stadiums. Screw potential law suits and injuries, if the Japanese can do it why cant we?

Put the Hasbro AR on Bearing Stinger in the SVS and then try telling me it's not good.
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:14 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  5:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Loking back, I wish Hasbro kept Trypio's fly feature. yes hasbro's trypio was better but it wasnt good to begin with so it made no difference, especialy in Hasbro's small crappy stadiums. Screw potential law suits and injuries, if the Japanese can do it why cant we?

Put the Hasbro AR on Bearing Stinger in the SVS and then try telling me it's not good.

>in the SVS

I will happily tell you that if it only works in SVS, it's not good.

That said, the hasbro AR had some use in Zombiekilling, IIRC. Still, a niche use gained from removing most of the unique features of a part is still disappointing.
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: I will happily tell you that if it only works in SVS, it's not good.

It has some viability on semi-aggressive bearing cores in smallish stadiums like the magnestadium since it can force other beys out or crush them down Basalt style but in general, it's kinda bad, yes.
The SVS makes it nigh impossible to beat though.

(Dec. 08, 2011  11:38 PM)Hazel Wrote: Yeah, that's a pretty well-known trick. Problem is that the Rev-Up breaks easily after doing that for too long...

If I can wear it out within the week I can get a free replacement right?

(Dec. 08, 2011  11:38 PM)Hazel Wrote: The trick is best used with very calm tips. Stamina types love it.

Nah, tornado stall with T125 SF.
I'm not sure what replacement policies are wherever you are.