Beyblade Random Thoughts

Death can be easily KO'd on most heights except BD145. On BD145, it is still not better for most things than Basalt. On BD145, it can also be extremely easily outspun by any given current Stamina combo.

Death is not better than Basalt(I had previously mistakenly typed Duo, I apologize), and I went over this in several other threads recently. Don't buy into the hype, SSJ.
Well, Death isn't that of a big deal for me. Duo, is what I'm scared of. Its small, like how small Basalt is. Basically Death's weakness is Left Spin Attackers such as, Left Spin Vari, LDD, and LLD can kill it, but most of the time, its Vari ( obvious Wink ). Now, I dont have Duo yet though. I guess I'll have to wait 18 more days to get it in my hands. Death is powerful against RSA (right spin attackers) but 50/50 against LSA's.
Duo is only 1-2mm smaller than Death, from what I can tell, it's not basalt-size.

What does the P stand for in those acronyms?

Also, even though the basalt ban discussion just finished, it was kinda a no-argument for a while now.
I think P was a mistake. The only other Left-Spin Attackers I know of are MLD and GP.
Duo, not Death. Fixed now.

Shaba, you really are a ban-happy chappy aintcha? Tongue_out
I'm guessing that by LPA, he means Low Profile Attacker or something like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Duo is only 1-2mm smaller than Death, from what I can tell, it's not basalt-size.

Also, even though the basalt ban discussion just finished, it was kinda a no-argument for a while now.

Lol I meant S as spin lol.

EDIT: Kaiba: I meant Left Spin Attackers.
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:04 AM)J o n Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Duo is only 1-2mm smaller than Death, from what I can tell, it's not basalt-size.

Lol I meant S as spin lol.

EDIT: Kaiba: I meant Left Spin Attackers.
Makes sense Left-Spin Attackers. I'll contribute to the Duo and Death forum when my Death comes in and I decide to buy Duo.
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: when my Death comes in
Hopefully that's not any time soon! Tongue_out

@J o n: Ah, got it.
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:10 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: when my Death comes in
Hopefully that's not any time soon! Tongue_out

@J o n: Ah, got it.
Day 4: I've been sitting on a lawn chair with a laptop in my lap for about 3 hours. The mail is soon to come, I will continue stalking from a distance. Until next time bye!

I'm going to put it through so many tests when I get it!
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Shaba, you really are a ban-happy chappy aintcha? Tongue_out

Hahaha, I'll do whatever to help Attack Types. In my opinion, they should be dominating every single place where there's Beyblades
(Dec. 08, 2011  12:54 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Could someone with experience with both Death and Duo say your thoughts:

I keep seeing how Death and Duo are getting better win rates than Basalt. I don't have Death or Duo, but from my reference frame ( Wink ) it kinda worried me considering we just finished the discussion of banning Basalt. Does anyone think that Death and Duo will dominate like Basalt did in it's hey-day (Or however it's spelled)? It is good that Duo comes in a set though, but Blitz also comes in a set.

No, I don't think we have to be worried about that either.

Love the continuing shout outs to QM btw. Smile
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:48 PM)foxy Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: KaizerMFB: True. Also, whilst I can see why Drac-Attack and co. weren't released due to unrealistic designs, most beys that appeared in V-Force looked like they could've been produced. It's a shame they weren't. :\

ya, that's really my point as well.
I am trying to adjust some pieces of the AR from Trygle,
Master Dranzer and Dark Dragoon to make the Wild Fox AR. 8-Balance and the bladebase is easily available.
After my Wild Fox AR is done, I will cast it in a mold and then a perfect Wild Fox AR will appear. XD.

Your doing mold casting? that is incredible! I am seriously impressed!

I do not remember this beyblade though. Who owned it in the anime/manga and when did it appear?
Please remove the image from your quote, it is large.

It was owned by Foxy, and appeared, what, midway through V-force?
Done, no problem.

Another bey that was never made, that just makes me like it more, haha
I owned WIldFox and have to make it? ==
I just worked out how to use a Rev-Up launcher. Since the bey cannot be revved up past a certain speed and will simply fall off at that point, there is no need to press the button at all. All that are required are a few small pulls during the countdown to get it going and one full strength one to launch it with the aforementioned "critical launch speed". It's faster than anything else and surprisingly easily to pull off consistently.

EDIT: downright painful to stop these newly speedy beys though. I'm never using Unicorno with this launcher!
Yeah, that's a pretty well-known trick. Problem is that the Rev-Up breaks easily after doing that for too long, and many inexperienced attack-users cannot control it.

The trick is best used with very calm tips. Stamina types love it.
(Dec. 08, 2011  9:01 AM)foxy Wrote: I owned WIldFox and have to make it? ==

your comment confuses me. if you owned it, and if it exists, why are you making one? and why is your statement a question with 2 = signs? "Not to be a grammerfreak, but i dont want to misinterprete your comment.
I think he's trying to be funny; he's complaining that he has to make it even though he owned it (Foxy owned Wild Fox in V-Force). That's how I read it, at least. Tongue_out
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

your comment confuses me. if you owned it, and if it exists, why are you making one? and why is your statement a question with 2 = signs? "Not to be a grammerfreak, but i dont want to misinterprete your comment.

"= =" is an emoticon indicating closed eyes, often in exasperation. The comment is a rhetoric, not something to spark discussion.
It seems the the best parts break, even in MFB....
Now ignore my list of reasons why:
- High Recoil MWs/ARs cause a lot of pressure, shock and stress which can cause it to break. Blitz, Vari, Etc.
- Due to the law of physics and the materials used to make the plastic, the thin ARs such as War Lion, and every other AR can break.

I wonder if a seperate format for MFB and 4D should be created....XD
Probably not a good idea..
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

"= =" is an emoticon indicating closed eyes, often in exasperation. The comment is a rhetoric, not something to spark discussion.

I didnt read it in the context of rhetoric, and I had forgoten that Foxy was the name of the blader. Thanks for the clarification, you as well Kaiba. The =.= thing i dont prefer, i much rather enjoy a good old fashioned Tired lol
Now I have to spend $10 everytime I want to dominate a tournament. Curse you h145 , and dark as well. Thank you bull
Why spend $10 on competitvly useless parts if you are battling in tourneys?