Beyblade Random Thoughts

As far as I know, everything comes from the same factories, somewhere in China or Hong Kong ...

I think the TAKARA-TOMY logo is there just like with SonoKong, but instead of Mani Limited putting their logo next to it like SonoKong, they just put a sticker on the back of the package. When you see the SonoKong logo next to TAKARA-TOMY's, you know that it is from SonoKong, but in this case, with Mani Limited, it is less visible.
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know, everything comes from the same factories, somewhere in China or Hong Kong ...

I think the TAKARA-TOMY logo is there just like with SonoKong, but instead of Mani Limited putting their logo next to it like SonoKong, they just put a sticker on the back of the package. When you see the SonoKong logo next to TAKARA-TOMY's, you know that it is from SonoKong, but in this case, with Mani Limited, it is less visible.

SO we essentially just look for the Takara Logo on the front, correct?

(Dec. 01, 2011  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know, everything comes from the same factories, somewhere in China or Hong Kong ...

Ah, so that's how! Smile
Even in India, beys are distributed by Funskool. They put a small sticker near the Hasbro logo...
Now I get your point, thanks Kai-V. Smile
Is it me or can I see a Pegasis Face Printed into the middle of the stadium? if so this is a must buy for me if I can get it lol
(Dec. 01, 2011  4:41 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Is it me or can I see a Pegasis Face Printed into the middle of the stadium? if so this is a must buy for me if I can get it lol

Yes, it seems printed at the bottom since it is not transparent.
Um, that's not something to be glad for... Paint messes with the performance and movement of beys... It'd need to be removed before use, probably making it the worst BB-10 release.
It could be dye (or a thin layer of the same type of plastic in a different color) that is applied to the main plastic sheet while still hot before being stamped into the stadium shape. If that's the case, then there's no issue.

But my money would be on paint as well...
um the BB-10 release the attack stadium has the same thing but it's a sticker which is what that probably is so why are discussing this at all?
Made Kenny's hopper attacker out of my parts, ahah. Figured the weight disk was 8 Balance, given pictures of where the spikes sit in proportion to it, though this is just from anime shots and promo stuff :\

Still, cool to have around.
Hopper attack is just Death Driger's AR with the base from jumping base. Shame that Death Driger's attack ring isn't available in purple like it is on hopper attack.
(Dec. 01, 2011  7:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um the BB-10 release the attack stadium has the same thing but it's a sticker which is what that probably is so why are discussing this at all?

Because that sticker was supposed to go on the underside (correct me if I'm wrong) of the transparent stadium IIRC, which this one isn't? Do you have an issue with us discussing it?

And yes, I was surprised there was never a purple recolour released myself Confused
Yes, th!nk, the BB-10 sticker is applied to the underside of the arena, where it cannot possibly hinder movement.

Ultrablader, there is no way this sticker is the same, because - as you may be aware - solid blue is not transparent.
"Why is everyone discussing something I have no clue about."
(Dec. 01, 2011  8:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Why is everyone discussing something I have no clue about."

my god this is the first time kai-v has started an off topic converstion i think their talking about the sticker you put on the bottom of the attack stadium
(Dec. 01, 2011  10:21 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  8:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Why is everyone discussing something I have no clue about."

my god this is the first time kai-v has started an off topic converstion i think their talking about the sticker you put on the bottom of the attack stadium

Seriously?

If you don't know what she's talking about, don't quote her post making fun of her. She was mocking Ultrablader for saying strange things. That is why there are quotation marks around what she said.
(Dec. 01, 2011  10:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  10:21 PM)njrk97 Wrote:

Seriously?

If you don't know what she's talking about, don't quote her post making fun of her. She was mocking Ultrablader for saying strange things. That is why there are quotation marks around what she said.

XD wow i so thick
Well, my Attack Stadium arrived a day early. After using this, I have no idea how I put up with the LLD stadium. This is so much better.
My brother just called me and says "I need you to help me put some dry-wall up" and this might be not so out of the ordinary, except he is in Jr. High and lives with my parents... Apparently he had a launching miss-hap while trying to slide VariAres, and somehow managed to send Vari flying through the air and well you can guess the rest...
Lol Vari be crushing!! Man, I really have high hopes for Wing as an attack which I still do. But I'm waiting on more members. When I get mine, Im defenitely testing it for attack.
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:07 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: My brother just called me and says "I need you to help me put some dry-wall up" and this might be not so out of the ordinary, except he is in Jr. High and lives with my parents... Apparently he had a launching miss-hap while trying to slide VariAres, and somehow managed to send Vari flying through the air and well you can guess the rest...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh My, he didn't... wow... I can so see this happening, did your parents find out yet?? I can just see your mom now... well it's not like we haven't put holes in your parents walls before, granted not with a Beyblade. lol
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:26 AM)LizardBeast Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:07 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: My brother just called me and says "I need you to help me put some dry-wall up" and this might be not so out of the ordinary, except he is in Jr. High and lives with my parents... Apparently he had a launching miss-hap while trying to slide VariAres, and somehow managed to send Vari flying through the air and well you can guess the rest...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh My, he didn't... wow... I can so see this happening, did your parents find out yet?? I can just see your mom now... well it's not like we haven't put holes in your parents walls before, granted not with a Beyblade. lol

Well they do now!! hah!! yeah he was trying to get me to run to Home Depot, come over to get the wall patched, textured, and painted all before they got home from work, so within an hour and a half lol...

Yeah, my mom was just like "how in the hell did you manage to do that with one of those top things" and the old man was like "at least you didn't hit the TV" so its all good...

Yeah, I'm surprised we weren't banned from the basement after all the damage we did to it, at least we never lit the carpet on fire... oh wait... Confused ...

Man, am I the only one that sees the most successful MFB lineage ever was the L Drago(s)? I mean every single release it had, it became top tier. L Drago to me, is proven the best MFB TT probably has ever made.
L-Drago's had the most consistently useful MWs(though I wouldn't call Meteo "top tier" at any point, really), Pegasis had the most widely-used tips. LRF is good, but since it's so rare and not much better than RF...

Unicorno's also been very good, as every single part on the two Unicorno Beyblades was(and in all cases except Ray, still is) amazing.
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: though I wouldn't call Meteo "top tier" at any point, really

personally I'd say it was. it sometimes got better results the vulcan, which was considered the best attack wheel at the time (this is all before we started using rubber defence tips, and of course meteo still did really good when we did).