Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 22, 2011  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: None of these combo's are competitively useful.

Please try to note that when you make any post that could be interpreted to the contrary.

Use Blitz instead of Vari, has just as good recoil smash.
you know what ELSE makes a lousy colection that hasbro RaySerpentM145MS(orES I cant remember) my little bro has it, it blows!
This would go in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread in Bey Marketplace. But yes, it is worth it. It's MW is the best attack wheel to date.
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:03 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: is VariAres a good bey I am thinking of buying it but... what is its worth (competivaly)

This belongs in Purchase Consultation in the Bey Marketplace forum.
Look at this fake Variares, It's purple and looks awsome. Red LL2.... I wish it was real!

http://www.antlisting.com/FreeImages//20...074196.jpg
Wow. I personally don't like the purple. But there's nothing stopping you from painting your LL2 Red. I have fakes. Almost bought one even. Is that still DGrin? Just colored white?
I just realized that I should've traded my Hell Kerbecs for Vulcan Horogium, rather than my Basalt Horogium. :\

Kerbecs- Aquario 2.0
Hell- Now outclassed
BD145- VH comes with one
DS- Terrible

Next time I see Matthew 711, I'm requesting a tradeback. Serious
I prefer Aquario to Kerbecs... but I have no idea why you would give up a Basalt.

Two or more BD145s, however, is basically mandatory.
I guess I thought that since Tempo would soon be in stores, it was a logical trade. I have still not found it.

Sometimes I question my placement in advanced/accelerated classes. Tongue_out
(Nov. 22, 2011  10:18 PM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: None of these combo's are competitively useful.

Please try to note that when you make any post that could be interpreted to the contrary.

Use Blitz instead of Vari, has just as good recoil smash.

As I said, not competitively useful, please make sure to note this.
Omg omg,cant stop thinking about Duo wheel. I mean it looks like it has some decent stamina and attack. Wing, and LDG plzbesmashy <3. Lol , bb121set is probably the most anticipated MFB purchase I want. Never been this exicited about a beyblade release before :3
Really old news, Kaizer. WD does it better than any of them.
ZOMG
I just now found out that the Rex CW has two dinosaurs on it.

I must find reason to use it...

It's fun having new parts, hah.
the Pegasus CW also has 2 Pegasuses on it Nano
So does Bull?
Genocide Circle is good for Spin-stealing?
has that round shape, with notches on the edges of the wings for spin stealing?
So does lacerta and obviously so do all L-Dragos...I think aquario and wolf are the only ones I remember which do not have a wolf/aquarius on it
I was referring to your Variares problem Th!nk, I was in a rush so I just quoted that.
(Nov. 23, 2011  6:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So does lacerta and obviously so do all L-Dragos...I think aquario and wolf are the only ones I remember which do not have a wolf/aquarius on it
if you watch the anima whenyou see ldrago come out of the bey it's 3 dragons, well at lese in ep 52 or 51

Yes I know...all L-Dragos have 3 dragon heads but its only LLD that has 3 dragons as the ... beast(I dont know what to call it)
My mind = blown

HOW THE HELL HAVEN'T I NOTICED THIS STUFF BEFORE???

Horogium is a clock...?
XD.....I never knew that Byxis was a compass XD...hahaha...well is Hell the only MW that has the beast dogs on it?
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:04 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: XD.....I never knew that Byxis was a compass XD...hahaha...well is Hell the only MW that has the beast dogs on it?

OK, I knew Byxis is a compass. It kinda pops out too much not to see...
I could understand every concept put into what each beys constellation character was except Aquario's like what the heck is it? a bucket of water?
The constellation Aquarius is often portrayed as an urn full of water.

The Facebolt Aquario is an urn full of water - water with a face.