Beyblade Random Thoughts

Uriel, or Uriel 2?

I recall playing with my Wolborg 2 without the rubber tip, for longer spin time.... Smile
Not really an amazing thing, but I really loved doing that. I usually considered that rubber tip to be a 'cap' for the inner tip, to keep it clean...
Uriel..i only knew Uriel to have metal tip to hold the tip into its SG..
i used to carved my Wolborg 2 plastic tip that it is like a B tip..haha..
that would be illegal..XD
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:07 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  5:28 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'm genuinely not sure where you get off being so Schadenfreud, Ryu13 - you don't actually understand any of the things you talk about, you're just saying what you've seen us say. It's blatantly obvious to anyone who actually watches the things you say relative to when you last read something containing that information, because you will often mention chunks of information arbitrarily, not long after someone else, in another part of the board, has mentioned that exact same thing in that exact same way - often wildly out of context.

You need to sit down and actually try learning, not just mimicking - and while you're at it, try not to make such a horse's behind out of yourself about how much cooler you think you are for having things others cannot afford.

Hah. Not only Schadenfreude, but more than a shading of Freudian overcompensation I'd say. (couldn't resist the pun - sorry)

@Ryu13: We try and accept everyone here for who they are - warts and all. That kind of posting is so much less effective than just posting about the things you like in a positive manner and trying to form real connections with other bladers. Those comments don't make you look cool, and they won't get you any friends here either. Just open up and be yourself!

Um...yeah. I'm not trying to make myself look cool. Also, for one thing, Hazel, you make Schadenfreude sound like a bad thing, when in fact, it is something that we all experience at one point or another. I know what it means, and the pain that the other person is experiencing does not have to be necessarily extreme. Part of the enjoyment of Schadenfreude is that you can relate to the person in pain. And, look at what I made bold in what you said. You phrased it in a manner that implied what I type does something if you watch it for a long enough time. You should have said it's "blatantly obvious to anyone who reads what you say".

Anyway, back to Beyblade here. Just got my BB-10 Attack Beystadium, so now I can have good battles instead of the beys getting stuck in the middle on the tornado ridge. I can also start making some good videos now. I will post test results of different beys that are necessary.

And already got my Dark Bull. Didn't bother to put stickers on. They get worn, since the way I battle, they get worn quite quickly, and the worn stickers make the Bey look like an aftermath of Tetsuya scratching it up.
Well,no release for Omega Dragonis 85XF yet.
Didn't this happened with Vulcan Horoseus?
Metal Fury game including MF Omega Dragonis,anyone?
(Nov. 16, 2011  7:42 PM)Galaxy Pisces Wrote: Well,no release for Omega Dragonis 85XF yet.
Didn't this happened with Vulcan Horoseus?
Metal Fury game including MF Omega Dragonis,anyone?

I would not get my hopes up for an Omega Dragonis release any time soon.

(Nov. 16, 2011  4:13 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Um...yeah. I'm not trying to make myself look cool. Also, for one thing, Hazel, you make Schadenfreude sound like a bad thing, when in fact, it is something that we all experience at one point or another. I know what it means, and the pain that the other person is experiencing does not have to be necessarily extreme. Part of the enjoyment of Schadenfreude is that you can relate to the person in pain. And, look at what I made bold in what you said. You phrased it in a manner that implied what I type does something if you watch it for a long enough time. You should have said it's "blatantly obvious to anyone who reads what you say".

I cannot think of any other reason you would post that you're so excited about bragging to other children about their inability to import Beyblades - is this something you're proud of? Do you really think it's ever okay to feel bigger than someone else - big enough, even, to put them down for something beyond their control? Furthermore, do you work hard for the money that is spent on your toys? Without even that, you haven't the slightest right in ANY way whatsoever to be proud of your toy collection, especially not enough so to gloat about it to others.

"Watches" in that was intended to imply "anyone who observes your behavior" - it's rather endearing of you that you would actually try to take a shot at my wording just so you'd have some pedestal to climb atop, once again - too bad you pulled it out from under yourself by not reading into the context I had provided.

Schadenfreude is in no way something you should think of as anything but negative - simply because people feel it does not mean they need to openly and freely express it, and the reason schadenfreude is not often openly expressed is because it's morally reprehensible and publically unacceptable behavior. Sure, making a joke at your friend's expense is one thing - that's what friends do. But, gloating? Going to tournaments and beaming with pride in your delusion of grandeur over your exotic top collection to a bunch of children? A top collection you do not even have the knowledge to use properly, no less?

If you intend to preach to me, best be sure you studied your scripture.
think about it omega dragonis could be launched with game, but most likely a random booster, maybe its just too poweful to be released
I am not even aware of any further Beyblade games currently in production - that is not to say there aren't any, but I am simply not aware of them. And, isn't Omega Dragonis a bit of old news, now, to be expecting a release for it?
(Nov. 16, 2011  7:49 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: think about it omega dragonis could be launched with game, but most likely a random booster, maybe its just too poweful to be released

How can a bey be good without being realsed or even no news of any prototype ? If you're referring to animie the good bey isn't always meta-game breaking, take black dranzerfor an example Tongue_out
(Nov. 16, 2011  7:54 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am not even aware of any further Beyblade games currently in production - that is not to say there aren't any, but I am simply not aware of them. And, isn't Omega Dragonis a bit of old news, now, to be expecting a release for it?

There are indeed no new video games being produced, not even by TAKARA-TOMY.

And yes, it would be really surprising if Omega Dragonis was ever released now. Does Ryuto even appear in the anime anymore ? Some crazy Japanese fans speculate a lot and everytime new releases get announced that are not Thunder Perseus, etc. they just keep putting them back right after the confirmed releases, but it has come to a point where they are delusional. "BB-123 is not Ocean Ketos ? Oh man, it must be BB-125!".
I suppose it makes sense - once people get excited about a rumor, it's hard to let it die when there's even the most minute possibility behind it. Still, it does occasionally get around to the WBO and present a minor annoyance...

I do like Omega Dragonis, but I'm a bit hesitant to even think it'll ever get a release.
I wonder what will happen if they keep releasing all these good beyblades?
It will smash the past, for sure....
So for once, i hope that there are interesting, but not to good releases.
I wonder what will happen if they keep releasing all these good beyblades?
It will smash the past, for sure....
So for once, i hope that there are interesting, but not to good releases, unless they have some obvious advantage.
why has ordered the new beyblade dx set, wing pegasis looks awsome, and does duo uranus have mode change?
oh carp its meant to say who not why
(Nov. 16, 2011  8:15 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: why has ordered the new beyblade dx set, wing pegasis looks awsome, and does duo uranus have mode change?

You should read the BB-121 topic to know more about it.
(Nov. 16, 2011  8:15 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: why has ordered the new beyblade dx set, wing pegasis looks awsome, and does duo uranus have mode change?

I have Tongue_out It looks really good, cant wait!
My RDF seems to work well with Gravity perseus. Eh it doenst have enough power to fully or consistently KO Basalt BD145 but it mostly just OS it and the other up and coming combo MF-H Phantom Orion BD145 CS. It can KO and OS phantom but basalt no.
RDF's best current purpose is as a higher-stamina RSF, basically, for Defense customizations.
Someone should test MF-H Death Quetzacoatl/Kerbecs/Aquario BGrin it hasn't got as much weight as Basalt so it won't wreck BGrin, It would probably beat MF-H Death BD145CS.
Death is a terrible Metal Wheel for Stamina. Just... terrible.
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:00 PM)Hazel Wrote: RDF's best current purpose is as a higher-stamina RSF, basically, for Defense customizations.

I believe it is much, much better than RSF and perhaps better than RS as well. More testing to come from me in the next day or so.
I'm still concerned about the wear speed of RDF, however, especially given the price of obtaining a new one right now...
(Nov. 16, 2011  11:03 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:00 PM)Hazel Wrote: RDF's best current purpose is as a higher-stamina RSF, basically, for Defense customizations.

I believe it is much, much better than RSF and perhaps better than RS as well. More testing to come from me in the next day or so.

yes it may be better than RSF but it is in no way better than RS its just way to wide for its needs especially with its fast rate of wearing down
Does anyone else believe Phantom Orion should be put on the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos, in the defense section, as some of gibsonmac's tests show it can handle some attack combos better than Basalt?
If you'll actually read some of the recent pages of that thread, that very thing is mentioned. Not because of tests posted by users, but because of a tournament precedent for Phantom defense combos against other top tier Defense, Stamina, and Attack threats.
It takes time for something to make it on the list, and for good reason. A piece should be thoroughly tested against a wide array of beys in a wide range of combos in both home testing and tournament tests before being elevated to top tier status.

My feeling is that there's certainly strong support for it on the stamina list, but I would like to see more extensive defense tests (with two people) before advocating it be placed in the defense list.