Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 16, 2011  10:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: Death is a terrible Metal Wheel for Stamina. Just... terrible.

I mean for Defense.
My Wolborg Mods include:
Tuned NSK Bearing
Restickerised
Smoother spin in the Bearing Cases
Adjustments to the shaft itself

Iceburn
I just purchased a Hasbro Ch120 and ive notice the problem that It will not stay on 145 mode and i tried with 145 on left spin and it stayed! has anyone noticed this, i could tell you how it works from my point of view if you want too
Never improved it for me, and it's main use for most of the time it has existed was on the left-spin Lightning Wheel, and people still report issues.

And again, it's not just hasbro CH120's, plenty TT CH120's have the same issue.
As th!nk notes above, my Hasbro CH120 works great but the TT version slips.

Thank goodness they fixed this issue in the design of TH170!
hm seem s to work for mine, i tested with meteo l drago...
Also whats the point of having this track, durability or the 120 size itself?
Sometimes when you overtighten a facebolt and CH120 cracks (which happens basically any time you overtighten one), the cracking expands the inner casing, creating more friction and preventing slippage. However, this also means your CH120 is breaking and soon will be uneven on beys or just stop holding them together. :C

Or it could be luck Tongue_out

TH170 would've been disastrous had they not fixed the issue, but they had a lot more space to work with. I don't honestly know what they could have done with CH120, given space limitations. I guess there are ways to fix it. Shame they never made a second mold to sort it out though, but I guess it would be too divergent.
Someone asked me if I'm going to sell one of my plastics...I refused because I like to keep my plastics after buying or receiving them. Sorry if I'm being selfish but many of them I've had them for close to 10 years and it's kind of hard for me to let go off them.

Anyway, I was testing my un-customised Driger F (though modified with replacement parts because it's original parts are damaged/destroyed) and V2 into 20 battles on my old and 'lame' Dranzer Flame Field (obviously Hasbro) and got some interesting results.

Driger F: 8 Wins, 10 Losses, 2 Draws
Driger V2: 10 Wins, 8 Losses, 2 Draws

Oddly Driger F was doing very well within the first 12 battles and then it suddenly slipped, it was so close too XD

I wanted to try battling them on a Japanese stadium for better results and see how different they would go in a stadium few barriers (that would be interesting) but I don't have one and I can't afford to buy one because I can't use paypal due to my Credit card (if anyone ask's if it's expired, it's not expired) (TT____TT)
Perfectly natural to keep your beys.....
I reiterate, mine were thrown out......XD
Anyways weird results.....actually, Driger V2 should be winning a lot more....

anyways anyways if you could fit an NSK into Flame Pegasus, definitely overpowered....
KaizerMFB: It's dranzer flame field, so the upper attack is less effective, and IIRC scraping may occur. (I've only battled in them a couple of times and it was a loooooong time ago).

BTW, should just point out for anyone else reading your previous post, tuning your bearings is illegal, and I'd be hesitant to do the other mods for the same reason.

Anyways, my Variares and Phantom Orion arrived. Wow. Both are incredible. Variares is just amazingly powerful. I think I can hear my lightning wheels starting to cry. As for Phantom, the stamina is amazing. My B: D seems to work quite nicely, it's an A-2 mold. I managed to launch it and pick it up and hold the tip somehow, and it spun for ages. Still, it's losing to MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS, maybe the bearing being worn in more will help. I must do some solo spin tests.
Phantom is also a very neat attack wheel, albeit less powerful than Variares.

Sadly, I can't play with them again til tomorrow, seeing as I have work and everyone is in bed when I get back :C
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: KaizerMFB: It's dranzer flame field, so the upper attack is less effective, and IIRC scraping may occur. (I've only battled in them a couple of times and it was a loooooong time ago).
Driger V2's upper attack was effective on the stadium...once, Driger F flew out of the stadium and gently hit the wall of my (my little brother's now) bedroom. Literally, it went over the wall barriers of the stadium. I guess it's a rare instance.

And yes it does some scraping, especially on the walls of the pockets. If you see my Driger F on the Photo Gallery thread, it's got some yellow stuff on the sides of the AR and and on the SG shaft bottom. That's from when it get's KOed or bounces back when it hits the pockets. For the bottom, floor of the stadium is printed so it will get yellow crud on it's bottom.

(Nov. 17, 2011  10:17 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Perfectly natural to keep your beys.....
I reiterate, mine were thrown out......XD
Anyways weird results.....actually, Driger V2 should be winning a lot more....
Well I was using a Hasbro Stadium after all. If it were a Japanese stadium the results would be very different, I just happen to not own a Japanese stadium and the Dranzer Flame Field is the only Stadium I own Wink
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: KaizerMFB: It's dranzer flame field, so the upper attack is less effective, and IIRC scraping may occur. (I've only battled in them a couple of times and it was a loooooong time ago).

BTW, should just point out for anyone else reading your previous post, tuning your bearings is illegal, and I'd be hesitant to do the other mods for the same reason.

Anyways, my Variares and Phantom Orion arrived. Wow. Both are incredible. Variares is just amazingly powerful. I think I can hear my lightning wheels starting to cry. As for Phantom, the stamina is amazing. My B: D seems to work quite nicely, it's an A-2 mold. I managed to launch it and pick it up and hold the tip somehow, and it spun for ages. Still, it's losing to MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS, maybe the bearing being worn in more will help. I must do some solo spin tests.
Phantom is also a very neat attack wheel, albeit less powerful than Variares.

Sadly, I can't play with them again til tomorrow, seeing as I have work and everyone is in bed when I get back :C
Great way to get back into MFB. Yeah, you do need to brake the bearings in a bit.
I need to fully sift through the relevant threads too, mainly phantom Orion's.

But yeah, variares is nice. The terrible stamina is a pain at times but it's not a huge deal given the KO rate.

Anyway off to work Unhappy
Hey, let's try and make Evo open his Black Dragoon GT set!
Agree? See the beauty of it!
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Hey, let's try and make Evo open his Black Dragoon GT set!
Agree? See the beauty of it!
qft
I agree like 10000000000% XD
To those in the Adv forums about CS. Have you guys forgotten HASBRO CS? It has super amazing RF-Like power fresh out of the box. IMO hasbro CS is the most balanced CS ever. Amazing defense, stamina, and attack. Focus on that?
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:58 AM)® Wrote: To those in the Adv forums about CS. Have you guys forgotten HASBRO CS? It has super amazing RF-Like power fresh out of the box. IMO hasbro CS is the most balanced CS ever. Amazing defense, stamina, and attack. Focus on that?

We were discussing the conditions of a worn CS' variations. A Hasbro Starter CS will only be super aggressive for a short period of time unless you deliberately keep it aggressive, which I mentioned.

We're all very much more than aware of Hasbro's CS molds, and I even mentioned them in one of my posts during the earlier CS discussion.
I am LOVING my new BB-10! Variares full speed, Phantom Orion's spin undisturbed, trolololololol!!!!!! XD I even went on a marathon called Battle Of the Ages for WabbitStation!
I'm just glad I have a BB-10 again. I like the clear one a lot more than I thought I would - takes pictures with less glare.
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm just glad I have a BB-10 again. I like the clear one a lot more than I thought I would - takes pictures with less glare.

Why, you had a black one?
IIRC, he had the Sono Kong red version.
On the topic of BB-10s, I wish I had the clear version XD
My black Attack Stadium is dull and ugly now ;(
I had a Red SonoKong BB-10, as CRU stated. Red reflects light in a hideous fashion, causing massive flash glare.