Beyblade Random Thoughts

I've just realised I haven't done any designing for beyblades in several months! must get back to designing!
(Nov. 14, 2011  7:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's because both Variares and Blitz have already been shown to be better than lightning and gravity in other's testing. They can both KO Basalt BD145CS etc with relative ease apparently, unlike lightning and gravity.

Lightning's problem is that the combo it was most viable with(MFLDDBD145LRF) is made a fool of because of BD145 on BD145 contact. It simply cannot muster enough force on the CH120 variant to be as consistent as Blitz or Vari, either. Gravity's problem is that it doesn't have enough sheer force behind it, and the only combo it can do well against BD145CS with is a BD145 combo itself(oddly enough...), which usually either wins by tap out or Tornado Stall.

There's very little reason to go back and re-test what we already know to be solid fact, HollowPerseus. Gravity has one decent combo now, and Lightning... well, its reign is basically over unless you're not going to face a Basalt BD145CS.
(And you will face a basalt BD145CS).

I'd go on about lightning being upward smash here, whereas blitz and variares focus all their smash in one direction, but I'd ramble for ages with little reason. Either way, it's simply not as good in comparison.
Yay, within the week I'll have $250 and my own bank account and I'll be using $45 of that to buy a BB-10 Set from dimsum2u Grin FINALLY! A BB-10!!! SO HAPPEH. Eee
Oh, and as of today I've been a member of the WBO for one year. C: It's been great!
inb4 errboddy starts replying with happy beybirthday
YAY! FLIMSY PLASTIC BOWL!
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yay, within the week I'll have $250 and my own bank account and I'll be using $45 of that to buy a BB-10 Set from dimsum2u Grin FINALLY! A BB-10!!! SO HAPPEH. Eee
Oh, and as of today I've been a member of the WBO for one year. C: It's been great!
inb4 errboddy starts replying with happy beybirthday

XD I made a year on saturday
(Nov. 15, 2011  5:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: YAY! FLIMSY PLASTIC BOWL!

YUSH
I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT
*explodes*
Takara and TakaraTomy really pisses me off (sorry if this is rude).
The reason being is that the plastic generation beys and metal fight beyblade series got more than 100 beyblade releases. Which is more than the HMS series and this is what pisses me off so much. HMS series only got 29 different beyblades released, in a sense that we are excluding the re-colours as well. 29 is just a way too small amount of beys for the HMS series. and the HMS series is what I think the most significant series ever produced. Tell me what you guys think.
They didn't sell well.
The series was plummeting. The anime series had poor ratings.
And so then it was cut because businesses don't run off of failing things.
And that kids is the story of how I met your ... I mean how the HMS series ended prematurely.
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:16 AM)lovely Wrote: Takara and TakaraTomy really pisses me off (sorry if this is rude).
The reason being is that the plastic generation beys and metal fight beyblade series got more than 100 beyblade releases. Which is more than the HMS series and this is what pisses me off so much. HMS series only got 29 different beyblades released, in a sense that we are excluding the re-colours as well. 29 is just a way too small amount of beys for the HMS series. and the HMS series is what I think the most significant series ever produced. Tell me what you guys think.
OK, i know that I've told you at least twice now.

Its funny to realize that HMS beys are too expensive today...
Yes, I know the reasons, but this shows that HMS beys have always been rare, irrespective of their Manufacture Date.... Less beys were manufactured, hence it never common.
Plastics were common before... They got rarer as the production ceased...
lol Just go check the photo gallery and you'll see what he's talking about....
20 BKs...
I wonder how real zombies actually work....
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:44 AM)Hero Wrote: The series was plummeting. The anime series had poor ratings.

Apparently G Revolution's ratings were not that bad, so it came to a point where the anime surpassed the toyline, and that is absolutely counter-productive to what Takara wanted and what the anime was actually supposed to act like : a constant advertisement for the toys. So, everyone who says that they loved G Revolution more, OK, but it made the toyline fail, in a way.
(Nov. 15, 2011  9:51 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol Just go check the photo gallery and you'll see what he's talking about....
20 BKs...
I wonder how real zombies actually work....

Does BK mean Burning Kerberous?! If yes, who in the world is this collector! I envy him/her... Tongue_out
Well, about Zombies, we actually have a BeyWiki article for that, no?
Zombeh!!!!

Or, were you referring to some other zombie???

Kai-V- Well, so that means TT hardly care about the anime ratings?! No wonder MFB is at its peak, even after quite disappointing anime-ratings.... Smile
Maybe this doesn't belong here,but recently I found a Dragoon F ( recolor,yellow and orange ),a left launcher and a remote control Driger G ( not working,but still can use the AR! )
Attics are magical things,aren't they?
Also,more related,I launched Dragoon F into my stadium ( blue,looks like a BB10 attack stadium ) and noticed;
My god,are plastic beys big in comparition of MFB ones!
And then,I realised how much I wished I still had my HMS stadium =(
Yeah. It's funny to see other bladers use Nightmare Rex, or Beys uncustomized (then I was wondering whether there were any people worth battling in that tournament) when the parts are almost completely (if not completely) outclassed. I myself didn't know Vulcan was already outclassed. It would be fun seeing a guy using Vulcan ___ _____ and then I just bring a Basalt combo, possibly a 230 combo, and an RS. Who wins? The answer should be clear. It's fun bragging about the blades I have, when some people don't even know what the heck I have, or where I got it. It's kind of funny seeing people so oblivious to how Beyblade really works, or good customizations, and I am one of the only ones with actual good customizations. Most people (who aren't on this site) go with the stats on the back of the box (I used to myself, until I realized they were pointless) and then they end up surprised that it isn't as good. Look at Horogium. It's not that good for defense, because of its weight imbalance because of the missing III. And on the Hasbro box, it says it's good for defense. IT is hilarious, and once the 4D era begins in America, I'll have a head start, and people will be asking me, "This stuff isn't even released yet, but it's 4D!!" That will be really funny. Anyway, that was kind of random.
Galaxy Pisces-Well, the first part of your post was more suited to the thread which is named(I guess)- 'Have you found any beyblade part randomly?'
But yeah, the others are more relevant. Smile
Its a good find, though. Grin
What a co-incidence! Even I once found my Dragoon F HyperBlades Recolor randomly! It was not in the attic, but was deep in the corner a cupboard! Tongue_out

@Ryu13- No wonder people say 'Knowledge is important'....
Well, we (WBO members) will certainly know more about beys than those others who depend on the stats given on the box... No wonder we will win as we know more. Smile
But, its actually quite fun to discover such things. I always loved to take the most beautiful bey I found when plastics and HMS were still around! If they are highly useful, well and good. But if they are carp, then I just got a beautiful collectible! Grin
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Galaxy Pisces-Well, the first part of your post was more suited to the thread which is named(I guess)- 'Have you found any beyblade part randomly?'
What a co-incidence! Even I once found my Dragoon F HyperBlades Recolor randomly! It was not in the attic, but was deep in the corner a cupboard! Tongue_out

Well, we (WBO members) will certainly know more about beys than those others who depend on the stats given on the box... No wonder we will win as we know more. Smile
But, its actually quite fun to discover such things. I always loved to take the most beautiful bey I found when plastics and HMS were still around! If they are highly useful, well and good. But if they are carp, then I just got a beautiful collectible! Grin

That is good to have collectibles. I really don't care for blades that have no use, seeing as...I don't have money growing on a tree, even though I have a lot and get a lot. I only like Beys that will actually have some competitive use. Otherwise, I don't get them. Collection Beys of mine usually end up getting lost anyway ...XD

the moment i saw this video just now, I was like OH MY GOODNESS--what a epic mod on the beyblade.

here is the link

Maxblade?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=utEzgxI8dzc

Ultrablade?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVQeIZVtJs

didn't really know what my post belongs to, so i post to the random thoughts
Pphht. XD I've seen that video. It actually is really stupid in my opinion. It messes up the internals I believe.
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:58 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Galaxy Pisces-Well, the first part of your post was more suited to the thread which is named(I guess)- 'Have you found any beyblade part randomly?'

That is good to have collectibles. I really don't care for blades that have no use, seeing as...I don't have money growing on a tree, even though I have a lot and get a lot. I only like Beys that will actually have some competitive use. Otherwise, I don't get them.

Yes, even I follow the same policy. No wonder I do not have quite a many MFBs....
But yeah, things were different for plastic beys... XD
I would buy just any random, good-looking bey for myself! Grin
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:46 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Yeah. It's funny to see other bladers use Nightmare Rex, or Beys uncustomized (then I was wondering whether there were any people worth battling in that tournament) when the parts are almost completely (if not completely) outclassed. I myself didn't know Vulcan was already outclassed. It would be fun seeing a guy using Vulcan ___ _____ and then I just bring a Basalt combo, possibly a 230 combo, and an RS. Who wins? The answer should be clear. It's fun bragging about the blades I have, when some people don't even know what the heck I have, or where I got it. It's kind of funny seeing people so oblivious to how Beyblade really works, or good customizations, and I am one of the only ones with actual good customizations. Most people (who aren't on this site) go with the stats on the back of the box (I used to myself, until I realized they were pointless) and then they end up surprised that it isn't as good. Look at Horogium. It's not that good for defense, because of its weight imbalance because of the missing III. And on the Hasbro box, it says it's good for defense. IT is hilarious, and once the 4D era begins in America, I'll have a head start, and people will be asking me, "This stuff isn't even released yet, but it's 4D!!" That will be really funny. Anyway, that was kind of random.

Honestly, you write that you find it funny how people are oblivious to how Beyblade really works and how they can ignore facts about Beyblades, but your posts do not show that you are really much better than those you laugh about unfortunately ...