Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's cool how whenever there happens to be a good uncustomized MFB, it ends up doing well in stamina. I don't have many metal system, but I know that Earth Aquila, Hell kerbecs, and Phantom Orion all excelled in their time in terms of pure stamina.

It'd be really cool to have an attack type uncustomized do well. We had storm Pegasis, but even then, we used 100. Galaxy is outclassed, and big bang does decently on another height.

Maybe we've had a good uncustomized attack all along, but to TAKARA-TOMY's definition of Attack, where attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, and defense beats attack.
This is largely because TT keep releasing well distributed, perfectly round MW's.
Hell Kerbecs was pretty good uncustomised, I guess, but even that was due to BD145, which is again round and well distributed, ahah.

As for uncustomised attack, nah, never really been anything that good, though I guess stock LDrago (pre-hws) wasn't horrible, though anything released before RF is going to struggle as a pure attack type, for obvious reasons.
(Nov. 05, 2011  6:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: This is largely because TT keep releasing well distributed, perfectly round MW's.
Hell Kerbecs was pretty good uncustomised, I guess, but even that was due to BD145, which is again round and well distributed, ahah.

As for uncustomised attack, nah, never really been anything that good, though I guess stock LDrago (pre-hws) wasn't horrible, though anything released before RF is going to struggle as a pure attack type, for obvious reasons.

Perhaps there is hope for uncustomized attack in the next blader set that includes the latest versions of pegasis and L-drago. The key of course would be an RF-like tip or a rubber 4D bottom that actually works... Smile
IIRC that set comes with LRF, but I don't think it's the stock tip for the L-Drago bey in there.
L Drago Guardian actually comes with S130MB, hah.
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Guardian actually comes with S130MB, hah.

Ah! right right right. I forgot you had all the details up already.

Well, Wing Pegasis 90WF is our only hope then!
Heh, at least they're still not taking the idea of a left-spinning defensive bey too seriously. "This bey will be so great defensively on MB that we included LRF... For... Ummm... Yeah!"

Though, with all the round releases of late, I'm more than a little concerned they're going to release a round, dual spin wheel and destroy the MFB metagame entirely anyways.

Arupaeo: Mm, well, don't get those hopes up too high then, ahah.
I don't know if this has been posted yet and not sure what thread this goes in, but doesnt Katol (from Metal Fight Beyblade DS) and Titi look similar in character traits? They both also have Quetzalcoatl's (sorry if this has been redundant information, first time).
Well, considering they both have Meso-American themed beys, the similarly Meso-American appearance of each character is unsuprising Tongue_out
Yes, I figured someone would say that and I had realized that beforehand. I guess I should've stated that in my previous post...
OH AND MFB TOO COS I LIKE THOSE AGAIN NOW YEAH:

Dear Takara-Tomy

Y U NO RELEASE OMEGA DRAGONIS 85XF

IT LOOKED SO COOL!

th!nk wants his Gaia Dragoon MFB reincarnation :C

Omega Dragonis 100MF or something IDK. As much as Earth is closer to 'gaia', it's obviously not close enough to the aggression of Gaia Dragoon etc.

Yeah, I know we have a thread for MFB-ing plastics, but this is mainly me ranting about wanting Omega Dragonis.
Omega Dragonis is the only dragon-themed Beyblade from MFB that hasn't looked completely terrible, imo.

I mean, seriously. I mouth vomit a little bit at every single L-Drago.
Aww, a shame, I kinda like Lightning L Drago, but that's probably more it's performance making me associate it with "good".

LDrago Destroy is ugly as sin though.
L Drago Destroy is Beautiful. Better than Lightning, that's for sure.
all right their has to be a catch for this http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-BB97-BB...4aa72b79c7

omg 40 for both this is way too good to be true
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:08 PM)njrk97 Wrote: all right their has to be a catch for this http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-BB97-BB...4aa72b79c7

Yo, take a look at the shipping cost.
That's in GBP, not AUD.

And the shipping is like 44 AUD alone.

And there's not really a good reason to get the Gravity URS any more.

And 98.4% positive feedback isn't that good.

And that probably belongs in the ebay thread.

@Shabayabadabbadoo: I respectfully disagree. The dull grey reminds me of the city, and I do not like cities or concrete.
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:08 PM)njrk97 Wrote: all right their has to be a catch for this http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-BB97-BB...4aa72b79c7

Well, the shipping is $45ish, so the whole package goes for something close to US$80. It's a great price, but not so much that it looks fishy to me.
Oh, the seller is legit, I've bought from them before.

But yeah, dat shipping.
98.4% is pretty good considering how much hes sold, some buyers just give bad feedback for the shiping time or something outside of the seller responsidiblity. Ebay seller nowdays put rediculasly high postage (Blah and myself from the top of my head) since some buyers overlook the shipping price, take njrk97 for an example (no offence intended).
Pretty sure that's against the rules, or at least very deceptive :\ At least it's grounds for bad feedback.
It annoys the hell out of me, anyways.
Some sellers will also make the primary item price extremely low and then set the shipping to be the full price of the item + shipping + an extra markup.

People who fall for it kind of get what's coming to them, though.
True, but still, the advanced feedback thingo has an option for that now, ahah.

I hate it because it make working out shipping on multiple items a pain.
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Pretty sure that's against the rules, or at least very deceptive :\ At least it's grounds for bad feedback.
It annoys the hell out of me, anyways.

Yeah I should be a full 100% but some people are just carp annoying Uncertain. IE i sold a PSP before and it got there 1 day after expected arrival date and got a negative.