Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 03, 2011  12:46 PM)njrk97 Wrote: so ecited getting the l drago reshuffle set and attack stadium for my b dya i cant wait

also rofl this http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...cart_recs1 MR 145 DS

Sellers on Amazon make mistakes like that all the time lol

Random Buster vol 8 Tired...: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0054...rontronics

I've seen more, and i tried looking but couldn't find them lol Grin
They do?
Pretty absent-minded and careless people, those...
Also, the customer reviews for Hell Kerbecs were hilarious!
'Hell Kerbecs is the strongest beyblade! The Clear Face of the dogs looks amazing!' etc. etc.
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: They do?
Pretty absent-minded and careless people, those...
Also, the customer reviews for Hell Kerbecs were hilarious!
'Hell Kerbecs is the strongest beyblade! The Clear Face of the dogs looks amazing!' etc. etc.

Public product review pages are always hilarious when they're pertaining to subject matter you understand considerably better than the average patron of that product.

Such a shame.
We need to make a list of really easy breaking beyblades (started by my magical breaking Uriel.)
Let's start!
Uriel (AR & BB)
Uriel 2 (AR, BB & SP)
Galeon (AR)
Wolborg (AR)
Wyborg (BB)
Dranzer S (AR)
Dranzer F (AR & BB)
Knight Dranzer (AR)
Master Driger (AR)
Spin Dragoon/Cross Takara (AR)
Clear Blue Coco Guardian Driger (AR & BB)
Most Transluscent ARs
Anything else?
Clear plastic ones well before phantom force. Also, Cross Dragon/spin dragoon lookalike as well. Especially TT mold?
Dranzer F's Clutch Change base.
Dem tips, they break soooo easily.
Thinner AR's suck as Knight Dranzer and Master Driger break easily as well IIRC.
Will add Smile
Also just remembered Dranzer F's AR breaks at the tip of the spike.
Yep that as well. I have 3, but I've only broken 1.
And it was my first Beyblade ♥... Well, at least I still have part of it! Grin
Wyborg's BB assembly was unbelievable. A few punitive tags of plastic snapped off easily. Which would've have made it unusable.
Wyborg eh?
Added!
Also here are some pics of my broken Uriel (BRAND NEW!) D: wahhhh....
okay now im raging aparently amazon wont ship the ldrago reshuffle set or stadium to australia sigh THIS IS WHY I LIK EBAY BETTER
There's usually a thing on Amazon that tells you before you order whether or not the items can ship out of country, but, yes - for international buying, eBay is pretty much always better.
KaizerMFB- I am pretty sure that Makendo's AR is WAY too fragile...
Hazel- Yes, I tend to forget that. Labeling a Hell Kerbecs as 'best' is understandable... It used to be a brilliant bey before Scythe arrived. But yeah, BD145 is still not out of the meta-game.
But, terming Poison Serpent as BRILLIANT is simply........meh. Here's an example from the famous Amazon... The 2nd review does say that the bey is bad, but towards the end the guy says Poison is a great MW...
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Mas...B004AC64FO

I mean, for people, every bey is the best. Then again, its not the same person who wrote ALL the reviews around that place... Point of View is the main thing in this case...
A lot of the early beys are fragile, and had reinforced versions released. Ultimate Dragoon and the other beys with its AR, and the non-reinforced Bistool-beys. Dunno about bakushin-oh, but I'd question that AR.

Driger F's AR, Uriel, Uriel 2 (anything where the plastic itself is gold-coloured, really), Bound Attacker and Bound Defenser are quite fragile too iirc. All of the base clips are quite fragile, as are ripcords. Dragoon GT's EG is as resilient as a wet tissue, Dranzer S's AR is easily snapped.

That's all I know of for sure, though I suspect a couple of the random booster rare beys (crab diver etc) may have issues, that's just from looking at pictures.
I just found out that Hasbro believes that working with Takara-Tomy would interfere with their company, and that they're not intending to make 4D Beyblades! How outrageous is that?! It also explains why Hasbro's not gonna sell any Beypointers.
Serious thats hasderp- messing things up always.
Ah well, another dissapointment.
Um, Takara-Tomy and Hasbro are basically different distributors of the same lines, they have to work together. The reasons for the non-4d-ing of 4d beys were explained in another topic. Whether that particular rumour is true or not I don't know, I generally ignore hasbro releases because I can buy stuff online.

The reason they won't sell beypointers is that we don't have the bey ta go machines here, as there is not a significant enough market for them.

Please, get your facts straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takara#Rela...ith_Hasbro
Not too long and probably a useful read for you.
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:37 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I just found out that Hasbro believes that working with Takara-Tomy would interfere with their company, and that they're not intending to make 4D Beyblades! How outrageous is that?! It also explains why Hasbro's not gonna sell any Beypointers.

This doesn't make much sense at all. First of all, Hasbro doesn't make any of the beys from TT, the beys get made by the same factories (or kinds of factories) in China that TT uses. Secondly, every licensing agreement carries some degree of business integration - which is the same for a non-4D bey as it is for a 4D bey - so nothing changes here. Third, if there was an attractive profit margin for Hasbro to be made from selling beypointers, then they would sell beypointers. Clearly it is a business profit decision, not a part of some larger movement 3 years after the fact...

What is the source of this speculation by the way?
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:37 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I just found out that Hasbro believes that working with Takara-Tomy would interfere with their company, and that they're not intending to make 4D Beyblades! How outrageous is that?! It also explains why Hasbro's not gonna sell any Beypointers.

I guess they don't want to higher the prices of Beyblades. Because 4D Beyblades use a lot of material compared to the normal HWS System. Anyway, where did you get this information from ?

I even heard somewhere that even if they released 4D Beyblades, they would release it only with that Beyblade's Best/Preferred mode, which means no mode changes :/ .

From where do you get all this info?! Neverland?!
The reasons for this occurrence being false have already been given by the experts.
But, you didn't know the reason of Hasbro not selling BeyPointers? That is not good...
Relic- 4D beys without mode change is yet another joke. Smile
4D beys are meant to be mode changing beys. If they don't have mode changes, they probably aren't 4D beys.
I just found that out from Joseph317, is there something wrong with it?

@ Relic: really?! What a shocker!
Not something, EVERYTHING is wrong in it. Also, what Relic said might probably be false rumors which he might have heard.
But yes, please do not post such information which are not authorized/confirmed. Especially such information(what you posted), which probably spreads like wild-fire and causes an uproar. Please take care in the future. Smile
Are Hasbro releasing Mercury Anubis? If they do, which version will they release?
(Nov. 04, 2011  5:31 PM)Magical Ape Wrote: Are Hasbro releasing Mercury Anubis? If they do, which version will they release?

Two things:
1. This is not Ask a Question Get an Answer.
2. This is not the Hasbro Thread.

So, why are you asking this here?