Beyblade Random Thoughts

Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF Tongue_out_wink

EDIT: I OWN PAGE 891 >:]
I hear that Death has some great defensive capabilities. Can anyone confirm this? And can it hold Variares or Blitz?
I wouldn't say it's great, meaning comparable to Basalt, but from what I've seen it's pretty good in defense mode.

Then again, that was only one video, and it wasn't against Vari or Blitz.
Unless you see a testing thread for Death with test results in it, it's unlikely that anyone will be able to give you solid answers.
I find it very hard to believe that it is so easy to run into someone with rare beyblades......
Seein' tons of GTs on ebay.
Putting Oil in Draciel F is AWESOME.
Extra weight, almost no friction with metal ball lol.
Another note, no packages have come while my builder has been here....
MF-H Basalt Bull230CS/RS = sooo easy for me to beat now lol.
Also, I've noticed that Hasbro has been re-doing most of their bottoms. I doubt this will have an affect on performance, but they appear to be heavier. Examples are things like WB, RS, F, HF, ect, ect.
MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS: soo easy to beat full stop. Srsly, it's centre of gravity is somewhere on the moon. 145-height attack types have always destroyed it and always will.

KaizerMFB: Yeah, but I still can't see how any more than a single pair of ball bearings is legal in it Confused That lack of friction also makes it pretty easy to KO.

Also, I still only ever see the Aries facebolt design as a prawn/shrimp. Anyone else or do I just like seafood too much?
Definitely the latter.
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:50 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Makin' a change, makin a change~
Combo what you using are?

I'm using things like MF LLD/Gravity Perseus (Counter, left) R145F lol
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:50 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Makin' a change, makin a change~
Combo what you using are?

I'm using things like MF LLD/Gravity Perseus (Counter, left) R145F lol

Gravity makes a joke of HTDC in general, really. Or at least, MF G.P. BD145MF does, anyway - an absolute laughing stock.
lol
@Th!nk
Stamina. AWESOME!

Gravity never worked for me....maybe cuz I have mold 2
Ive been trying BBP 230MF, actually pretty decent. Evenly matched with Variares DD. Whadya guys think?
D: D isn't a good tip to form a basis of opinion on, really. Any actual attack or defense combo from current meta should shred it, if used properly.
Hey I am getting 2 RBV8 could anyone tell me what they think each bey is worth (competivaly)
I wish to test your strength with my new beys which I am getting in the mail (SK,LDD)
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:14 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: Hey I am getting 2 RBV8 could anyone tell me what they think each bey is worth
I wish to test your strength with my new beys which I am getting in the mail (SK,LDD)

This post belongs in "Purchase Consultation", unless you mean the competitive value of the parts themselves, not monetary value? In which case... outside of Jade Jupiter(which is good for S130 and RB), RBV8 is not fantastic in terms of good parts. TR145, MF... D... those are the only valuable parts not on Jade Jupiter.

EDIT: Oh, and 90 is okay.
Thank you yes I ment competitve value I should of been more specific
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:08 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol
@Th!nk
Stamina. AWESOME!

Gravity never worked for me....maybe cuz I have mold 2

Lol that's the one I'm using too!
I'm not using my beautiful Hasbro Gravity JUST yet... Haha.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:24 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol I see....
anyway,
I just found out Draciel is a turtle.....
[Image: omg5.jpg]

Kind of took you a while, didn't it? I mean, what did you think it was? Dj - Uh.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:24 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol I see....
anyway,
I just found out Draciel is a turtle.....
[Image: omg5.jpg]

Did you know that Driger is really a wolf?!
And Dranzer is a snake?
AMAZING!
@^^^
DJ 2002 - Shock!
Wow dranzer is a snake?
But it has a wings and.....
oooh.........oh.
In that case:
White Tigers = Gal
Barthez Battalion = Misconceptions
BEGA = Gods
Demolition Boys = 'borg
so ecited getting the l drago reshuffle set and attack stadium for my b dya i cant wait

also rofl this http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...cart_recs1 MR 145 DS
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Bull230CS/RS = sooo easy for me to beat now lol.
Also, I've noticed that Hasbro has been re-doing most of their bottoms. I doubt this will have an affect on performance, but they appear to be heavier. Examples are things like WB, RS, F, HF, ect, ect.

Yes, they have reinforced more plastic on the sides covering half of the 'attach points' as I call it. Smile
On discussing that with Kai-V, I learnt that the extra plastic is to avoid breakage problems. Smile