Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't really think this counts as a question soo... has anyone on this forum played with the super control beystadium, i mean, what is it like, i can't seem to find any videos on Youtube so i decided to ask here!

Sorry if this be in the Wrong Thread lol
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:32 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Does anyone think that measurements (vertical and horizontal) of parts with a micrometer would be useful? Or even for BeyWiki? I could do a lot of them, almost all of the Hybrid Wheel System, 3 Metal System, and 1 4D.

It's funny you should mention this, because I was actually thinking exactly this yesterday when I was looking at the diameters of my plastics ARs. I personally think the information wouldn't be greatly "useful"(as "Compact" doesn't really exist in MFB), but it's still more information, which is always valuable!
Haha, I got the idea since it was done for the metal system Pegasis article.

I think it could be useful. For example, an attack Metal Wheel could have it's maximum width and minimum width (and same for height), which I think could help out. I think it could help with Stamina and Defense parts.

Plus tracks too. Even bottoms since they range in height as well.
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:44 PM)Rendezvous Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:38 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:18 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Does this only happen to me ?

Whenever I try to launch a beyblade using a LL2 with a very powerful rip , a cracking sound will be heard and it seems cause the RPM to be much lower than intended.

I've thrown away over 40 LL2 due to this problem..

Are your launcher cords straightened?

Yea , it was straightened.
Not all LL2 are functioning well..some of mine behave like yours as well..
try open lower part of your launcher and change the white plastic thing that attached to the inside gear of the LL2 (inside the prong) from other light launcher or LL2..it work for some of mine..
Ah, I'm so tempted to go look for the new MM beys at Target or Wal-Mart... Thing is, if I end up buying anything I will have blown out at least half of the $60 I got yesterday ($15 of it's going to a Burning Kerebrous). D:

woe is me
(Oct. 31, 2011  11:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:44 PM)Rendezvous Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:38 PM)Hero Wrote: Are your launcher cords straightened?

Yea , it was straightened.
try open lower part of your launcher and change the white plastic thing that attached to the inside gear of the LL2 (inside the prong) from other light launcher or LL2..it work for some of mine..

No! No! I think it can be done without opening the launcher...
I have one, and when I went to the Mumbai tourney, I checked out all LL2's I could see and then realized that almost every LL2 has that problem. Some actually stop working, i.e. they do not let the ripcord go in/come out. So, to improve this, just put in your ripcord, and pull EXTREMELY hard... Then, keep on pulling the ripcord in and out of the launcher. Soon, you'll feel the launcher get a bit smoother... Then, its high RPM time. You can ask most people who were present at the Mumbai tourney. I took really long to launch as I always made the launcher smoother by this technique before the countdown (3 2 1 Let it Rip!) started...

Shabalabadoo- How will you measure it? Callipers, Screw Gauge or something else? Tongue_out
But, I guess its not THAT important. Minute differences are not given much importance, IMO. It won't be really important for people, but as Hazel said, more information is better! Grin
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  11:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:44 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Yea , it was straightened.

No! No! I think it can be done without opening the launcher...
I have one, and when I went to the Mumbai tourney, I checked out all LL2's I could see and then realized that almost every LL2 has that problem. Some actually stop working, i.e. they do not let the ripcord go in/come out. So, to improve this, just put in your ripcord, and pull EXTREMELY hard... Then, keep on pulling the ripcord in and out of the launcher. Soon, you'll feel the launcher get a bit smoother... Then, its high RPM time. You can ask most people who were present at the Mumbai tourney. I took really long to launch as I always made the launcher smoother by this technique before the countdown (3 2 1 Let it Rip!) started...

Shabalabadoo- How will you measure it? Callipers, Screw Gauge or something else? Tongue_out
But, I guess its not THAT important. Minute differences are not given much importance, IMO. It won't be really important for people, but as Hazel said, more information is better! Grin

For me they just randomly break after a strong launch , then once I fix them up they seem a little more resistant then a normal LL2 , but they still aren't as strong as a beylauncher.
I had a small thought that maybe after sombody loses a bey battle they should give up their bey.
And what does that contribute to the game? Really.
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: I had a small thought that maybe after sombody loses a bey battle they should give up their bey.
Where's the fun in that? People spend good money on these things, as well. It'd also be the demise of tournaments.
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: I had a small thought that maybe after sombody loses a bey battle they should give up their bey.

This is a terrible idea. Beyblade is not precise enough of an art to gamble on in any sense, let alone your prized combos or whathaveyou.
(Oct. 31, 2011  9:49 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Well, I got to the semi-finals in Dallas, What stinked was they saw that I was using a Baslat fusion wheel made by Takara Tomy and almost through it away, same for my MF-H. But I was going to use MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS, but I just used MF Earth Bull GB145CS. The combos some of the NOOBS used was stuff like Earth Pegasus 145R2F, MF Counter Leone D145CS, Thermal Gemios WA130ES,One kid got kicked off the tournament because he lied and said" I was using MF-H Vulcan Horseus 230 CS, it was all by Hasbro." Not a single bit was by Hasbro. But... I also used Burn Lachera ED145WD, it looked so cool but I lost with that one. I used for the first and semi finals round. But It bailed on me... It got knocked into a pocket 3 times. 2/3... I lost to a MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.I was imbarresed.

[quote='EvilSwitch' pid='827902' dateline='1320094814']
I had a small thought that maybe after sombody loses a bey battle they should give up their bey.

So... you gave up your bey after you lost? Or did you commit to yourself you're going to win next time? Always stay postitive man. Don't let the negative get you. Let postitive be with you.

Wow, post bug fml
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Shabalabadoo- How will you measure it? Callipers, Screw Gauge or something else? Tongue_out

with a micrometer. It's sorta like a caliper. Google it and you'll probably find pictures.
It is funny how a couple of days ago, I couldn't get Variares to KO Earth BD145CS, but today I came home and it knocked Earth out of my room. I need a CH120, because D125 is not that great.

Results from a couple of days ago:
MF Variares D125RF (Right Spin): 25% (5 KO's)
MF Earth Aquario BD145CS: 75% (15 OS)

Results from today:
MF Variares D125RF (Right Spin): 90% (18 KO'S)
MF Earth Aquario BD145CS: 10% (2 Lucky OS by wall save)
MF Variares D125RF (Right Spin:

That counts as gambling and i'm pretty sure gambling is illegal almost everywhere. Plus, Takara beys are expensive and we've worked hard to earn the money and buy it.

All I can say to that:

[Image: 11056859.jpg]
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:32 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Does anyone think that measurements (vertical and horizontal) of parts with a micrometer would be useful? Or even for BeyWiki? I could do a lot of them, almost all of the Hybrid Wheel System, 3 Metal System, and 1 4D.

I have all those measurements. Current up to the 4D beys.
No way, why haven't you posted them yet!

Dude, we should all put them on BeyWiki.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:23 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: No way, why haven't you posted them yet!

Dude, we should all put them on BeyWiki.

It was my secret weapon? :p

Where would you like me to make the post, Shab?
If you've got the measurements of Beat Lynx, I'll take those off your hands. Wink

Sorry if I misread your post and you meant you had up to Horogium.
Just make a topic in the same forum that the "Weights of MFB" topic is in (which I think is this one). We can start putting them on BeyWiki if Kei approves of them being on there.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:27 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Just make a topic in the same forum that the "Weights of MFB" topic is in (which I think is this one). We can start putting them on BeyWiki if Kei approves of them being on there.

Will do. Probably tomorrow night as i'm mobile at the moment.
Hah, my first MFBE Beyblade (Hell Kerbecs) and my first Plastics Beyblade (Burning Kerberous) both have something to do with that 3-headed dog (is it Cerberus? Can't remember). Tongue_out
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:04 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hah, my first MFBE Beyblade (Hell Kerbecs) and my first Plastics Beyblade (Burning Kerberous) both have something to do with that 3-headed dog (is it Cerberus? Can't remember). Tongue_out

Yes. They're both based on Cerberus.
Gonna try and review MFB so far....
MFB
The Good:
Many different types of tracks including useful gimmicks.
Innovative tips such as CS, R2F, AS, etc.
Metal mass makes battles more dynamic and long.
New launchers
CWs have very nice aesthetics.
Parts are becoming easier to get for the Western society.
Are very customizable.
4D bottoms allow change of patterns in the attack stadium.
4D also allows different modes of MWs.
The bad:
The CW & Facebolt don't affect the game as much as they should.
Because metal has more mass for more power, metal wheels are more round to stop instant KO.
Many parts are recycled throughout the releases, such as 145, WD, 125, etc.
Most of these gimmicks are reruns of plastic gimmicks.
4D does allow more modes for the specific parts, but the bottoms allow even less customization. Pegasis FGrin is effectively a 2/3 layer beyblade.
Only certain beyblades can spin Left.