Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yellow + Orange ..hmm thats a strange case indeed...they lie to close in the rainbow too and the ones which Hasbro uses have almost similar wavelengths...+ I also feel that yellow/orange on the Seaborg is 'dull' so you are right about that>>>>Apparently ghosts have gone into my launchers too...Till yesterday I was unable to KO Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS with Hell 85R2F..but today the grinding sound in the LL2 got put off somehow and Hell KOed it easily
No, maybe your launch got powerful. Grinding sound subsided? I guess your ripcord wasn't straight enough and it straightened!
None of these happened...my launch was actually a 'little' weaker today and all my ripcords are straight...just the difference is that I had poured some oil into that launcher last night before sleeping to get rid of that sound(I hope that isnt illegal)
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:30 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes! Even I like to see that. Smile But the problem is, Hasbro chose some of the weirdest colors for the idea. IMO, colors like- Black+White, Green+Yellow, etc. might look great when they mix. But Yellow+Orange?! [Image: smiles_28.gif]

EDIT-
@powerangeryan- Where did Lightning go! [Image: crying+smiley.gif] Don't tell me your country doesn't consider Lightning to be good! Sob! Tongue_out
Also, even I really appreciate Hell!
I forgot about that Hahaha!!! Love that face... And..... Hi Jan....~~~~ I think I'm gonna see u quite often
Just on the Sonokong plastics not fitting, firstly, this is only an issue with the "Gold" series so far as far as I can tell, or the stadium set I have is an odd one out, as the parts are interchangeable with my Hasbro/Takara beys.

The gold set parts are all just fractionally smaller in all dimensions. Thus the space for SG's to fit is tighter, the AR's are too tight to fit on most normal sg's, as are the WD's. The spin gears are somewhat loose in takara/hasbro bases, and takara/hasbro AR's and WD's are loose on the gold sg's.

I have one or two parts that "just" fit with significant force, but yeah.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just on the Sonokong plastics not fitting, firstly, this is only an issue with the "Gold" series so far as far as I can tell, or the stadium set I have is an odd one out, as the parts are interchangeable with my Hasbro/Takara beys.

The gold set parts are all just fractionally smaller in all dimensions. Thus the space for SG's to fit is tighter, the AR's are too tight to fit on most normal sg's, as are the WD's. The spin gears are somewhat loose in takara/hasbro bases, and takara/hasbro AR's and WD's are loose on the gold sg's.

I have one or two parts that "just" fit with significant force, but yeah.
so..the normal plastics i.e. Driger S, Dranzer S, etc are perfectly compatible with Takara as well as Hasbro?
i only know the G-Revolution series are compatible since i have some..but not so sure on the rest..

is there any difference in performance between the gold series and the normal plastics?

Well we do know one thing, Metal Masters is going to give people the ability to create top-tiers without TT. Here is a list of useful parts from Metal Masters beys;

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F ------> R2F
Ray Strikers D125CS ------> D125, CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF ------> Nothing
Rock Zurafa R145WB ------> R145
Gravity Perceus AD145WD ------> All parts
Grand Cetus WD145RS ------->Grand, RS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF -------> Meteo, L-Drago
Ray Gil 100RSF -------> 100, RSF
Cyclone Herculeo 105F -------> Nothing
Flame Byxis 230WD -------> Byxis, 230, WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS ------> All parts
Evil Beafall UW145EWD -------> UW145, EWD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF ------> Spiral, 90, MF
Twisted Tempo 145WD ------> Twisted, Tempo, WD.
I had a dream that I found a Gravity Perseus BD145MB but today I have arranged to trade my Phantom for Scythe, Aquario, Gravity, Perseus DEF, BD145 and MB
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I had a dream that I found a Gravity Perseus BD145MB but today I have arranged to trade my Phantom for Scythe, Aquario, Gravity, Perseus DEF, BD145 and MB

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-dreams?page=10 theirs a thread for this?
I sincerely hope the next random booster (Vol.9: Fusion Hades) is really what we seen ourselves (No, I will NOT post the images or give details in the open).
MMM Grand and WD145 suck, and Ray is decent in Hasbro stadiums.
(Oct. 26, 2011  2:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: MMM Grand and WD suck, and Ray is decent in Hasbro stadiums.

WD is an exceptionally potent part that still has several viable combos in the current metagame...
OH whoops. I meant WD145. I'll fix that now sorry.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:02 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Well we do know one thing, Metal Masters is going to give people the ability to create top-tiers without TT. Here is a list of useful parts from Metal Masters beys;

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F ------> R2F
Ray Strikers D125CS ------> D125, CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF ------> Nothing
Rock Zurafa R145WB ------> R145
Gravity Perceus AD145WD ------> All parts
Grand Cetus WD145RS ------->Grand, WD145, RS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF -------> Meteo, L-Drago
Ray Gil 100RSF -------> 100, RSF
Cyclone Herculeo 105F -------> Nothing
Flame Byxis 230WD -------> 230, WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS ------> All parts
Evil Beafall UW145EWD -------> UW145, EWD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF ------> Spiral, 90, MF
Twisted Tempo 145WD ------> Twisted, WD.

If people wouldn't mind, then IMO Byxis and Horogium are exceptionally useful for attach types. So, may we add those please? Smile
hasbro gonna have fun with fuison hades sice theirs no real counterpart to hade
(Oct. 26, 2011  7:49 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:02 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: ...list of useful parts from Metal Masters beys;
...may we add those please? Smile

This is beginning to sound a lot less like random thoughts, and a lot more like a top tier customization thread. Maybe someone knows if there is already a hasbro parts thread?
Wow that Blue Winged Pegasis looks amazing; (I really do not know what it is called but I saw it in bb18libra's video and it looks like a recolour Big Bang Pegasis).

I have been just so out of it lately. ><
But hopefully I can get something good from the prize I got at a recent tournament.
Especially that Blue Winged Pegasis. <3
I am quite sure it is called Big Bang Pegasis Blue Wing Version.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I had a dream that I found a Gravity Perseus BD145MB but today I have arranged to trade my Phantom for Scythe, Aquario, Gravity, Perseus DEF, BD145 and MB

That's the power of 'the law of attraction' . Just stay positive and you'll know what i mean
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:52 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  7:49 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:02 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: ...list of useful parts from Metal Masters beys;
...may we add those please? Smile

This is beginning to sound a lot less like random thoughts, and a lot more like a top tier customization thread. Maybe someone knows if there is already a hasbro parts thread?

Oh, I am sorry for that Arupaeo! Tongue_out
I just meant to tell him the uses of the parts he had missed.
'May we add those please' was quite unwanted, I guess? Tongue_out
I am the only one who's gonna question whether there was any point listing out the useful parts of the hasbro beys when we already know all the parts in the blades and which ones are useful.
(Oct. 26, 2011  3:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I am the only one who's gonna question whether there was any point listing out the useful parts of the hasbro beys when we already know all the parts in the blades and which ones are useful.

I wouldn't argue with that statement in this context, but for the Hasbro metagame that post has a great deal of relevance. I hope he posts it there if he hasn't already.

BTW Ultrablader, I'm loving your Pegasis II face! Nice pull! Smile
I know you guys know but as Arupaeo mentioned the new metal masters are a good thing for the Hasbro metagame, the only good combo we are missing are in 4D which are Blitz _____ 85R2F and Phantom Orion BGrin which is very good for the Hasbro metagame.
(Oct. 26, 2011  8:33 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I know you guys know but as Arupaeo mentioned the new metal masters are a good thing for the Hasbro metagame, the only good combo we are missing are in 4D which are Blitz _____ 85R2F and Phantom Orion BGrin which is very good for the Hasbro metagame.

Another person, almost two years ago Wrote:The new [Explosion Beyblades] are a good thing for the [] metagame, the only good combo we are missing are in 4D which are Blitz _____ 85R2F and Phantom Orion BGrin which is very good for the [] metagame.

This is what we mean. Somebody could have posted exactly the same message over a year ago. Now, in present, it is just extremely obvious. If this were a Hasbro message board only following the Hasbro products and not getting influence about anything from Japan it might be relevant, but here it is just pointless.
(Oct. 26, 2011  8:33 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I know you guys know but as Arupaeo mentioned the new metal masters are a good thing for the Hasbro metagame, the only good combo we are missing are in 4D which are Blitz _____ 85R2F and Phantom Orion BGrin which is very good for the Hasbro metagame.

...There are considerably more things from Takara Tomy that we're in need of. Blitz, Beat, Fang, EDS, Scythe, TH170, MF-2, RB, S130, etc...