Beyblade Random Thoughts

.........pizza........................
All this talk of nemesis has me wanting to read the inferno again lol
That's what I was using to put a nail on the speculation.
Yeah. But most of the kiddies on here have never read the inferno, so they don't understand what's being talked about.
I cannot wait for Sonokong to release Beat Lynx!
Hey, does anyone think that the extra bump on Basalt is an intention of adding on to the purpose of the Spiral Staircase of Death, by adding recoil? In my opinion it seems to do just that.

It just doesn't seem coincidental. TAKARA-TOMY surely knows how powerful Basalt is, and from what I read, it seemed like the Basalt's with these bumps weren't from when Basalt was released.
Friend got a Basalt like one week after it was released and it had those "bumps"..
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:59 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Friend got a Basalt like one week after it was released and it had those "bumps"..

Can you post pics comparing them?
I NOW OFFICIALY HATE BASALT>Unhappy
Damn straight I hate it as well ! It is a horrible wheel !

I got basalt like one and a half week's after the release and it had a lump. Maybe TT did that so it wouldn't be as broken as it could have been.
Basalt should just be banned already! Whats taking so long!? Unhappy
(Oct. 16, 2011  1:32 AM)® Wrote: Basalt should just be banned already! Whats taking so long!? Unhappy

Basalt isn't that good anymore. Blitz 85/100 R2F, VariAres R145/BD145 RF, L-Drago Destroy on 100/DF105/CH120/BD145 LRF, Phantom Orion 100WD, MF-L Gravity Perseus BD145MF, and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS all can beat it. There is no reason to ban it when so many things can beat it. The only problem is most of these are newer releases, and it is harder to get while Basalt has been out for a while now, so most people already have it.
TBH, I dont believe in BD145 on VariAres. No need for extra weight. Ch120 can kill it just like that. Better than BD145 :V thats my opinoin and facts.
(Oct. 16, 2011  1:57 AM)® Wrote: TBH, I dont believe in BD145 on VariAres. No need for extra weight. Ch120 can kill it just like that. Better than BD145 :V thats my opinoin and fact.

sorry, just needed to fix this.
Ugh, it doesn't matter if things can consistently KO it. What matters is that it allows no differenciating between defense Metal Wheels. Basalt is the go-to wheel because it makes others (Earth, Libra, etc.) look like absolute carp. Unless there's another end-all defense wheel, Basalt will continue to win vs. non-Phantom/B:D stamina combos and other defense combos.

But, this kind of rant belongs in the Advanced Forum, which I can't post in... yet.
True, true.
My EDS is now so crazy. I bank, it's calm, it hits a bey, whoosh goes the bey, on the TR, then self KOes. Bad day.
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:01 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  1:57 AM)® Wrote: TBH, I dont believe in BD145 on VariAres. No need for extra weight. Ch120 can kill it just like that. Better than BD145 :V thats my opinoin and fact.

sorry, just needed to fix this.

Batman saved the day once again! Thanks Bruce Wayne.. Wink

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Ugh, it doesn't matter if things can consistently KO it. What matters is that it allows no differenciating between defense Metal Wheels. Basalt is the go-to wheel because it makes others (Earth, Libra, etc.) look like absolute carp. Unless there's another end-all defense wheel, Basalt will continue to win vs. non-Phantom/BGrin stamina combos and other defense combos.

But, this kind of rant belongs in the Advanced Forum, which I can't post in... yet.

I agree with everything you said there. Hopefully Kei and the commitee is secretly discussing about this. Who knows.... But Basalt do take the pressure of new bladers at tournaments making it easier for them. Worry-Free Grin
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Ugh, it doesn't matter if things can consistently KO it. What matters is that it allows no differenciating between defense Metal Wheels. Basalt is the go-to wheel because it makes others (Earth, Libra, etc.) look like absolute carp. Unless there's another end-all defense wheel, Basalt will continue to win vs. non-Phantom/BGrin stamina combos and other defense combos.

Spoken... like a bawse
~~~
I got the Beyblade app from the Android Market and it is SUPER addicting. I can't beat Master Driger, of all beys, with this combo:
BC (Doesn't matter, but eh): Trygle
AR: Triple Wing
WD: 8 Wide
BB (SG is automatically attached to the base, doesn't allow customization with a different spin gear): Storm Grip Base.
If we actually nearing the end of MFB, could you imagine having an overwhelming part like Basalt tainting the game even after it's over. I'd be so mad if the game ended while Basalt still dominates two types.
OMG, Im downloading it. Im hoping no freaking server errors. Is it good?

Also I love seeing Basalt GemiosCh120SF ram around like a true balance type, even though its trash in real situations :V
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)® Wrote: OMG, Im downloading it. Im hoping no freaking server errors. Is it good?
Doesn't have server errors from my experience, and the graphics are horrible, but it's beyblade lol. I just get mad when I swipe my finger to pull the ripcord and it doesn't move it Argh!
It's a fun game Smile
AND FREE Eee
@Shaba
That would suck... hard.
Year: 2016
OMG THIS BASALT BEYBLADE DOMINATES EVERYTHING! EVEN THIS NEW SERIES THAT'S OUT! I wonder when it came out...
*looks at release date*
2011?!? No way.
And yes, this is totally in my fictional life :3
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:13 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: If we actually nearing the end of MFB, could you imagine having an overwhelming part like Basalt tainting the game even after it's over. I'd be so mad if the game ended while Basalt still dominates two types.

Seconded. Assuming no other competitive stamina/defense MWs are released (excluding Duo), it looks like Basalt and Phantom would be the rulers of defense and stamina (well, not so much Phantom in defense, but hey). That wouldn't exactly look good on TT's part after MFB ends, because they will have created a seemingly undefeatable monster whose only counter is attack. :\
Before we continue with the "Basalt is still dominating the whole world" conversation, I would encourage everyone to read up on the last few tournament results from London and Toronto. As someone or other once sang, "the times they are a changin'"...
i know alot of people saying the tt attack stadium is bad due to it small size but really in a bd145 and basult defence dominated meta shouldnt their be some balance toward attck

also i think midnight has attack potental just but it on aqario mfh and r145 and rf it may do alright can someone test it for me?
The point is that we need Basalt because if it is banned there will be no defence unless TT makes another great defence wheel, no matter how many attack combos can KO it.@ Coasters: That would be awful having Basalt and possibly Phantom dominating for that long, anyway it would be unusual
for 4D to end with them ruling the metagame, which they probably won't if Death, Guardian,Wing and Duo manage
to follow it's footsteps.