Beyblade Random Thoughts

My head....it burns. I don't care all I know it's a beast.
I was really surprised when Driger V2's "beastness" was discovered. Its funny that it was never really looked upon as a great bey initially. People were going insane after the plastic tourneys, heaps wanted to buy the bey! lol
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:04 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I was really surprised when Driger V2's "beastness" was discovered. Its funny that it was never really looked upon as a great bey initially. People were going insane after the plastic tourneys, heaps wanted to buy the bey! lol

Honestly, I'm not sure why people considered it such a lame duck to begin with. Simply looking at the Bey will tell you quite a lot about its combined defensive and offensive ability.

It's the only Driger bey to live up to the reputation of Driger S, unless you count Driger G's AR and Driger F's Full Auto Clutch - but those are individual parts.
Drigers are usually all good.
Driger s for tiger defencer and the BB
Driger f for the SG
Driger V for the magne base, i find it good for compacts
Driger V2 is supposeddly a good bey but im still eh about it.
Driger G for theAR
Driger MS sucks but out of the 3 HMS beys to get thats properly the best.
Driger is properly the best series of bey to get; if not, dragoon.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:24 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Drigers are usually all good.
Driger s for tiger defencer and the BB
Driger f for the SG
Driger V for the magne base, i find it good for compacts
Driger V2 is supposeddly a good bey but im still eh about it.
Driger G for theAR
Driger MS sucks but out of the 3 HMS beys to get thats properly the best.
Driger is properly the best series of bey to get; if not, dragoon.

I don't really like V's base, and I mentioned the F and G parts. Driger MS is iffy, yeah... it was great when it came out, but as soon as DEMS hit the market, Driger MS just lost any purpose in the meta.

Using V2, you need an extremely hard launch to get the super results people are seeing, but once you get it right, it's just comical. The force with which it can flip Beys out of the stadium without actually moving aggressively is wonderful. It also tends to tilt and then auto-correct its angle using the SP, which is FANTASTIC.
what i see happening generally is that the bey hits it and bounces of, but that the SP and AR, why is the base so great is what i dont understand. Wouldn't dranzer v2s BB be better
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:31 AM)Poseidon Wrote: what i see happening generally is that the bey hits it and bounces of, but that the SP and AR, why is the base so great is what i dont understand. Wouldn't dranzer v2s BB be better

Technically, if you've got Driger V2's BB worn enough, it's actually much better for that purpose than Dranzer V2's. Some also like the greater spin time offered by Customize Change, and the height is a bit lower than Dranzer V2's, IIRC, which also assists with the slope functionality.
I like dragoon v2 and uriel 2 BB more than dranzer v2..haha..i dont know someone tried this or not..since i dont own driger v2 yet..i really like to know how well this bey might do:
AR : Driger V2
WD : 10 heavy
SG : Neo SG right + HMC
SP : Driger V2
BB : Dragoon V2 with rubber tip
it would do great i think..well..just a theory..
P/S : i am more familiar wiht beyblade name rather than parts name..XD
it would be something like a tank equip with rocket i guessed..
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:42 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I like dragoon v2 and uriel 2 BB more than dranzer v2..haha..i dont know someone tried this or not..since i dont own driger v2 yet..i really like to know how well this bey moght do:
AR : Driger V2
WD : 10 heavy
SG : Neo SG right + HMC
SP : Driger V2
BB : Dragoon V2 with rubber tip
it would do great i think..well..just a theory..
P/S : i am more familiar wiht beyblade name rather than parts name..XD

I tried Claw Upper, 10 Heavy, Neo Right + SG Magnecore(no HMC), Upper Support, and Customize Grip Base once. It was pretty nice having it be so aggressive, but at that speed the Claw Upper AR is prone to stress marks, and likely breakage. I didn't keep using it after I saw the MASSIVE stress mark on the underside of the AR appear. However, my Claw Upper ARs are TakaraTomy. Hasbro's are much tougher. Someone with Hasbro Driger V2s should test it.
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:29 AM)Chups Wrote: Driger V2 is a tank :3 With the power of the Coca-Cola bitchip/beast it is unbeatable.

At BeyQuake I was having a couple Plastic battles with Omega I used a plain uncustomised Driger V2 he was using a supposably Top-Tier attack combo (I didn't know what it was I dont keep up with plastic metagame). He didn't beat me once of about 5 battles. This thing is so good <3
Ah, Driger V2...I tested it out a few times long ago. It was so awsome and so good that I don't want to use it anymore Eee

I call it my lucky charm plastic bey because, I loved the design, I loved how it looked so good in the stadium and it has beaten some of my best and favorite stamina beys like my Master Dranzer and Wolborg. I bring it with me for luck (not in beyblade battles though) and I love it so much I can't leave it behind Eee

Too bad the stickers fade pretty quickly, it's a Takara one...it's my avatar now Eee

I don't care if Driger MS is outclassed, I want another Driger bey so badly, my Driger F sucks now because the Auto Clutch is damaged!!

Another random thought, I was practicing my sliding shoot for the Perth Tourney next week...my shooting still sucks...probably because I don't have a proper stadium and I'm a lefty Chocked_2
That would be incredible that it have massive stress mark..i will definitely try that after i got mine..XD
Hasbro plastics would rather be the most expencive (overpriced) plastics ever..XD
i never own an Uriel 2..how does its rubber tip looks loke?soft rubber or hard type rubber as dragoon v2's?

@TigerFury..remember Tryhorn? Driger V2 does ressemble Tryhorn when it spin..haha
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: That would be incredible that it have massive stress mark..i will definitely try that after i got mine..XD
Hasbro plastics would rather be the most expencive (overpriced) plastics ever..XD
i never own an Uriel 2..how does its rubber tip looks loke?soft rubber or hard type rubber as dragoon v2's?

Uriel 2's BB has a soft, wide rubber tip. Most people refuse to use it anymore - and rightly so, because Uriel 2 suffers from Gold Plastic Syndrome. Dark brown, metallic, or gold-ish plastic tends to age very poorly and, even if kept perfectly in the box and never touched by human hands, will break eventually.

Some members actually reported their Uriel 2 BB breaking within 5 minutes of first opening/receiving it mint. Given that it's such a rare, massively expensive part, I'd never even consider using one.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: I tried Claw Upper, 10 Heavy, Neo Right + SG Magnecore(no HMC), Upper Support, and Customize Grip Base once. It was pretty nice having it be so aggressive, but at that speed the Claw Upper AR is prone to stress marks, and likely breakage. I didn't keep using it after I saw the MASSIVE stress mark on the underside of the AR appear. However, my Claw Upper ARs are TakaraTomy. Hasbro's are much tougher. Someone with Hasbro Driger V2s should test it.
I haven't got the stress marks on the AR of my V2...:\
Maybe it's because I only used it about 10 times Tongue_out

But I did noticed white marks on outer part of the Support Part; the Upper Attack...Confused
That's another reason why I stopped using Driger V2

I wish I had gotten the Hasbro version but they're pretty rare now and I much prefer the TT ones - they're from Japan, even though they are vulnerable to breakage Stupid
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:52 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: That would be incredible that it have massive stress mark..i will definitely try that after i got mine..XD

Uriel 2's BB has a soft, wide rubber tip. Most people refuse to use it anymore - and rightly so, because Uriel 2 suffers from Gold Plastic Syndrome. Dark brown, metallic, or gold-ish plastic tends to age very poorly and, even if kept perfectly in the box and never touched by human hands, will break eventually.

Some members actually reported their Uriel 2 BB breaking within 5 minutes of first opening/receiving it mint. Given that it's such a rare, massively expensive part, I'd never even consider using one.
but we can use the Uriel 2's rubber on other BB's right?
i broke my Uriel 1 BB...yeah..i noticed that gold brown plastic are much more fragile than the rest..

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:58 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: I tried Claw Upper, 10 Heavy, Neo Right + SG Magnecore(no HMC), Upper Support, and Customize Grip Base once. It was pretty nice having it be so aggressive, but at that speed the Claw Upper AR is prone to stress marks, and likely breakage. I didn't keep using it after I saw the MASSIVE stress mark on the underside of the AR appear. However, my Claw Upper ARs are TakaraTomy. Hasbro's are much tougher. Someone with Hasbro Driger V2s should test it.

But I did noticed white marks on outer part of the Support Part; the Upper Attack...Confused

I wish I had gotten the Hasbro version but they're pretty rare now and I much prefer the TT ones - they're from Japan, even though they are vulnerable to breakage Stupid

Why would you prefer a part more prone to breaking just because of the pile of dirt it wasn't even made on? That's just silly.

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:59 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: but we can use the Uriel 2's rubber on other BB's right?
i broke my Uriel 1 BB...yeah..i noticed that gold brown plastic are much more fragile than the rest..

I'm not certain if removing the tip from Uriel 2's BB and placing it on other beys is legal, to be honest. Either way, it's rubber, so it WILL wear down quickly... not really worth the monetary risk.
Its virtually grip flat core (ulitmate version) in terms of wearage and movement.
Mmm..but i think its legal since you also can move any bearing core and attach them on other BB..But you got a point..if i ever got one..i prefer to leave it MINT..
It looks epic Smile, im gonna solo spin it once just so i can see how awesomely fast it is, won't let it scrap as soon as it loses speed im gonna pick it up and put it witht the rest off my NIP and mints.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:59 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:58 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:

Why would you prefer a part more prone to breaking just because of the pile of dirt it wasn't even made on? That's just silly.
Oh come on, I was only playing around XD

I do like the Hasbro beys, I've got good ones like some of the Dragoon Beys: Master Dragoon, Dragoon F and Grip Attacker. My Driger F is Hasbro. Maybe it's because I've got a lot of the Takara Plastics more so than the Hasbro Plastics back then XD

The only Hasbro bey to break was Driger F because of the clutch. My Dragoon Grip Attacker has lost it's rubber (it got loose and lost it)...
The Salamylion screw always gets loose, it sucks.

I noticed the wide rings are vulnerable to breakage; whether Hasbro or TT. I've lost almost all my wide rings to breakage.

Oh, well...
So Why do you guys still play Plastics?

I mean, It is less dangerous compared with MFB because thy are made with Plastic and less heavy,
but aren't they too easy to be damaged, or even CRUSHED?
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:10 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So Why do you guys still play Plastics?

I mean, It is less dangerous compared with MFB because thy are made with Plastic and less heavy,

Plastics "feel" better - their impacts are more significant. They move in more profoundly differing ways. They feel better when you launch them.

Of course, for the most part I blade lightly with my plastics, as they are more prone to breaking than MFB - but it's not as though they're made of porcelain, either, and I always make sure I have backups of whatever parts I'm using, in case one breaks, so I'll have a display piece no matter what.

Moreover, it's just.. another type of Beyblading to enjoy. More things to do. A bit of variation - a break in the norm from MFB, which can occasionally grow stale with its comparably limited number of viable combos. Plastics had FAR more useful combinations than MFB does, in its current state.

For the most part I just collect them, though.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:10 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So Why do you guys still play Plastics?

Plastics "feel" better - their impacts are more significant. They move in more profoundly differing ways. They feel better when you launch them.

Of course, for the most part I blade lightly with my plastics, as they are more prone to breaking than MFB - but it's not as though they're made of porcelain, either, and I always make sure I have backups of whatever parts I'm using, in case one breaks, so I'll have a display piece no matter what.

For the most part I just collect them, though.

More..it is not easy to predict..even stamina bey can beat attack..even attack can beat defence...very interesting inceed..and its customization is far more interesting than MFB..and harder..

Because there epic. Its more dangerous an way more fun to watch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
OMG read this funny as hell
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade
No, not really.

Metals are so cool ( Well, I like metal-made things and sparkling things like Gold and Diamond) and they have great impact when they smashed together.
I didn't say Plastics are carp, it's just.....something's not enough or somethings left.

----
Edit: It's just my opinion, if you don't like it, don't throw me sticks and stones.(Flee away
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

Because there epic. Its more dangerous an way more fun to watch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
OMG read this funny as hell
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade
what??lol..
they dont even mention Takara..this is onviously a humiliation..those who type this must be retarded..
and the most ridiculous one..manufactured by Mc Donald..man..that is just a happy meal toy they mean..