Beyblade Random Thoughts

haha! Guess what guys! I've come up with an awesome idea for something. Well alot of people know that I draw beys, but I thought, why don't I make a team, so that we can make the best beyblade designs ever?! As in, one of us (me) draws the beys, pm's the pic to the online editor to edit it in like PS, then he Pm's it back, I pm it to a 3D model maker, he pm's it back and I post all the pics? that way we could make a whole set of new beyblades, that when i'm older If I succesfully get to work for takara tomy I can show the others. Also, we could do this for competitions like design a bey competitions, where we do as many themes as possible, and we take it in turns using the beys we already designed...
If so, we'd have to take a totally different approach from what TT is doing right now, which is the constellations. Tongue_out Sounds like a great idea though!
Yes, that's a great idea!
But, that would be illegal if the trend continues- TT/SonoKong/Hasbro beys only. Tongue_out
Ah, I already have ideas for our beys... Nyan Cat, Raigeko's avatar, etc... Tongue_out
Seizure Frog S:Z
SEIZURES
SEIZURES EVERYWHERE
I hope my avatar or the thing in my sig doesn't kill anyone lol.
(Sep. 15, 2011  8:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Seizure Frog S:Z
SEIZURES
SEIZURES EVERYWHERE
I hope my avatar or the thing in my sig doesn't kill anyone lol.

Your avatar wouldn't bother even the most sensitive epileptic; it doesn't behave in the manner that tends to trigger seizures/convulsions. Bright, full-screen flashing head-waving frog would do it, but not yours.

The idea is technically sound on paper until you break it down thoroughly. Better to be realistic and not really get too invested in the idea, though. Fun pipedream at best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUf2CM6a8s

Hard to believe !
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:16 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUf2CM6a8s

Hard to believe !

I think that's just a scam to get subscriber.
(Sep. 15, 2011  7:41 AM)Nwolf Wrote: haha! Guess what guys! I've come up with an awesome idea for something. Well alot of people know that I draw beys, but I thought, why don't I make a team, so that we can make the best beyblade designs ever?! As in, one of us (me) draws the beys, pm's the pic to the online editor to edit it in like PS, then he Pm's it back, I pm it to a 3D model maker, he pm's it back and I post all the pics? that way we could make a whole set of new beyblades, that when i'm older If I succesfully get to work for takara tomy I can show the others. Also, we could do this for competitions like design a bey competitions, where we do as many themes as possible, and we take it in turns using the beys we already designed...

uumm..i like this..i really want them to create engine series MFB..hahah..i really want to see one in MFB..
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:40 PM)Uwik Wrote: I think that's just a scam to get subscriber.

It is not like those giveaways almost ever have pure goals anyway : everybody is just being extremely greedy for subscribers, even if they have to basically pay (a prize) for it.
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:40 PM)Uwik Wrote: I think that's just a scam to get subscriber.

It is not like those giveaways almost ever have pure goals anyway : everybody is just being extremely greedy for subscribers, even if they have to basically pay (a prize) for it.

He doesn't even show the prize for the giveaway (Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno ver.) I don't think anyone would be willing to give one away, if they owned one, considering the value of it. Instead, he shows Ray Unicorno, which he claims that he's had for 2 years.
He even said his Ray Unicorno just appeared to be there while he was making the video and it was not his intention......suspicious Serious
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/-vK1gJtPqwo
bb18libra made a non-scrapping metal BD145. Illegal but it looks so cool and awesome
And the one that have HK Inferno ver. definitely a liar.
Well, a video ain't something you can't change... He could simply have created a new video if he had made a mistake of bringing in his Ray Unicorno.
IMO, he thought that there would be some people who are SO SO SO gullible that they would believe his Ray Unicorno to be a Blue Inferno Version HK. :\ So dumb of him.
And, if he is really giving away a Hell Kerbecs BI Version, then probably he has some mental disorder. Man, a BI Version HK, at a giveaway throw-away...
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:43 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  7:41 AM)Nwolf Wrote: haha! Guess what guys! I've come up with an awesome idea for something. Well alot of people know that I draw beys, but I thought, why don't I make a team, so that we can make the best beyblade designs ever?! As in, one of us (me) draws the beys, pm's the pic to the online editor to edit it in like PS, then he Pm's it back, I pm it to a 3D model maker, he pm's it back and I post all the pics? that way we could make a whole set of new beyblades, that when i'm older If I succesfully get to work for takara tomy I can show the others. Also, we could do this for competitions like design a bey competitions, where we do as many themes as possible, and we take it in turns using the beys we already designed...

uumm..i like this..i really want them to create engine series MFB..hahah..i really want to see one in MFB..

well you can join if you want, i'm probably going to post a new thread for it so I can ask for workers, and we can post the pics, but put copyright on it, so that other people couldn't use it for competitions, however kai-V, if we made a beyblade before a competition and showed others it, would it be able to enter the competition? and talking of competitions can't wait to see who won the design a bey comp
(Sep. 15, 2011  5:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well you can join if you want, i'm probably going to post a new thread for it so I can ask for workers, and we can post the pics, but put copyright on it, so that other people couldn't use it for competitions, however kai-V, if we made a beyblade before a competition and showed others it, would it be able to enter the competition? and talking of competitions can't wait to see who won the design a bey comp

How would you know beforehand if it fits with our theme and possible restrictions ?
No as in like we design as many beys as we can, as many themes, so like we do all the different elements, deep sea beys, and if it fits with the rules, would we be allowed to post it? The point of this was just for fun to make a new theme of beyblades, but If it did fit in with the restrictions and theme, thats what i meant...
If you want, since you still might not win anyway.
VariAres stabilizes M145
I was messing aroung with driger v2, i was using a attack combo and the attacker attacked and driger v2 didnt budges and the attack combo wacked of the wall and KO itstead, it was epic.
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:19 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/-vK1gJtPqwo
bb18libra made a non-scrapping metal BD145. Illegal but it looks so cool and awesome
And the one that have HK Inferno ver. definitely a liar.

That is the link to his channel, i often find myself searching for videos on a channel cause they direct me to the channel, and not the video (on youtube mostly).

Here is the link too the so called "MD145":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vK1gJtPq...ideo_title

I hope you understand that im not trying too be rude, it is only for future reference:
Poseidon- Dunno much about plastics, but Driger V2 really has THAT much Defense?! Which attack bey did you use? I'd love to know more!
btw, I usually do a plastics vs MFB battle! Man, its great to see the plastics fly around when battling against LLD or the mighty Kerbecs! But yes, I do not have 'good' plastics so you can expect such results.
The easiest to KO was- Master Dranzer
The toughest to KO was- Driger V
The only bey which managed to beat LLD was- Dragoon G
The only bey which managed to beat Hell Kerbecs- None.
All plastics uncustomized.
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Poseidon- Dunno much about plastics, but Driger V2 really has THAT much Defense?! Which attack bey did you use? I'd love to know more!
btw, I usually do a plastics vs MFB battle! Man, its great to see the plastics fly around when battling against LLD or the mighty Kerbecs! But yes, I do not have 'good' plastics so you can expect such results.
The easiest to KO was- Master Dranzer
The toughest to KO was- Driger V
The only bey which managed to beat LLD was- Dragoon G
The only bey which managed to beat Hell Kerbecs- None.
All plastics uncustomized.

Driger V2 is basically a rotating wall to higher beys, since a light Bey will either bounce off the slopes, or get caught in them and lifted/tilted.

I must say I cannot really look favorably on you abusing plastics in that fashion, however... you are essentially condemning your own property - decade-old beyblades, no less - to breaking, through such behavior. Your toys, your choice, of course, but still... distasteful.
Driger V2 is a tank :3 With the power of the Coca-Cola bitchip/beast it is unbeatable.

At BeyQuake I was having a couple Plastic battles with Omega I used a plain uncustomised Driger V2 he was using a supposably Top-Tier attack combo (I didn't know what it was I dont keep up with plastic metagame). He didn't beat me once of about 5 battles. This thing is so good <3
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:29 AM)Chups Wrote: Driger V2 is a tank :3 With the power of the Coca-Cola bitchip/beast it is unbeatable.

At BeyQuake I was having a couple Plastic battles with Omega I used a plain uncustomised Driger V2 he was using a supposably Top-Tier attack combo (I didn't know what it was I dont keep up with plastic metagame). He didn't beat me once of about 5 battles. This thing is so good <3

Several people reported similar findings from Driger V2 at various Plastics tournaments. When given a Heavy 10 and a Neo-Right SG with an HMC, it becomes even more monstrous, as I recall.

The SP alone is only okay. The AR alone is outclassed entirely. Combine the two, however, and you have the steepest, longest Upper Attack slope in any meta anywhere, which is obviously going to have a positive benefit in a metagame that favors upper.

My biggest problem with it is how disappointing its aggressive movement potential is unless you've worn the tip very, very extensively, to the point of it functioning like, or similar to, the original SG Metal Change.