Beyblade Random Thoughts

Medz
Hmm, well that would be AWESOME, it it weren't for the fact that the paint would chip off lol. But I would assume it would, yes.
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:38 PM)Medz Wrote: I had a useless yet interesting (to me) thought. Do MFB heat up when they collide? At all? Say the impact of metal on metal...meh. I doubt it. If they could, imagine coating your parts except for the metal wheel with thermochromic paint, that would look pretty cool to see the colours of a bey change mid-battle.

They do not heat up.

Beyblade Metal Wheels are made of diecast metal. IIRC, that is why they don't heat up.

EDIT: No Rai, they do not heat up. XD
Well painting something like the MW and Facebolt, e.g: Things that don't really get much contact, would work, no?
Someone go try this out, I'm too cheap to buy thermochromic paint.

@iBeyblader: Ah I see. That's disappointing. Well you could paint it anyway so that when you are holding it in your hand it is one colour and while it is spinning in the stadium, it is the original due to the temperature drop.
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:49 PM)Medz Wrote: @iBeyblader: Well you could paint it anyway so that when you are holding it in your hand it is one colour and while it is spinning in the stadium, it is the original due to the temperature drop.

That'd be nice to see. Smile
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:47 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: No Rai, they do not heat up. XD
FUUUUUUU
Well, that just sucks.
... I should blowtorch them in battle with that paint on Grin

(Sep. 10, 2011  8:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:47 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: No Rai, they do not heat up. XD
FUUUUUUU
Well, that just sucks.
... I should blowtorch them in battle with that paint on Grin

You'd burn up the stadium...
Obviously I know that xD
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Obviously I know that xD

You'd be better off battling next to those small heaters. XD
sorry to annoy you i just wasnt getin my answers fast enough
Would it be fitting if, in the possibility that Sagittario does evolve, that the Forbidden wheel is used? It looks so much like a demonic evolution of Flame. Of course 4D parts in question.....
Really if it does evolve, there is no way to tell what wheel they would use, or if they would create an entirely new wheel. I'm not saying that it'll get something like Big Bang though LOL
Im in love with Tobio's(capt capri) scouter XD
These days I'm messing up with my Jade Jupiter, and I found out that it has a similar design with HMS beyblades.
Why?

Jade wheel: Tiger Defense
Core: Eight wide
S130 RB: Rubber Ball Defenser( i think it by myself)

XD
um those are all plastics parts not hms. And also Tiger defencer is amazing while Jade sucks. Also there's no such thing as rubber ball defencer in plastics.
UltraBlader- Seems like those words in the brackets mean that he made the part himself. Confused(Confused)
Today while learning geography, I noticed that the earth is like a left spin bey....and so I battled my hand-spun globe(a small one about the size of 230 track) against all my beys...surprisingly it lost only against left spinners like LLD and even Dragoon G...defeated Basalt and Hell easily...so Earth can be defeated by left spin dragons.. XD
Sam- Haha! Well, its probably due to the fact that all dragons are attack types! Basalt and Hell would just stay at the center, and so would the Earth. Try out Storm Pegasus and you'll notice! Tongue_out
I usually do such stuff. If you happen to come to my place, enter at your own risk. Especially if you are gonna enter my room when I play beyblade. You'll find flying marbles, bouncy balls being thrashed around, Anmol beys' cracked pieces being hurled out, shards of ice flying, etc. And the best thing I have done is........
I burst a water balloon using my Lightning L Drago! Oh that was a brilliant spectacle! It took various direct shots at it, but yes I did it! Grin
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um those are all plastics parts not hms. And also Tiger defencer is amazing while Jade sucks. Also there's no such thing as rubber ball defencer in plastics.

Well, it shapes like Tiger Defenser AR, doesn't mean that it has the same effect.
Rubber Ball Defense I thought it myself, because there are no Rubber-made Ball tips in HMS.
Well I tried out BBP and SP and even HK BD 145/85 R2F/CS...no luck there too.and when I play beyblade..you wont find marbles and all but...you will find faces, CWs and lots of tips..sometimes even the beys being knocked around. Today, I spun a bey over the other. I first spun Basalt Bull DF145 SD and removed its face while spinning(I hadn't fit it well)...then I spun my Ray Uni with CS on it....although they spun for only 10 sec..it looked really good...green on red.
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:16 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um those are all plastics parts not hms. And also Tiger defencer is amazing while Jade sucks. Also there's no such thing as rubber ball defencer in plastics.

Well, it shapes like Tiger Defenser AR, doesn't mean that it has the same effect.
Rubber Ball Defense I thought it myself, because there are no Rubber-made Ball tips in HMS.

Tiger defenser looks nothing like Jade...
I just looked on the japanese MFB site and lold when the beylaunching saftey message popped up XD
One of the stick figure guys was punching another guy in the face from a launch XD
XD ikr? I love that! And the other dude is like "DX WTF Y DEED YOU PUANCH ME!"
Oh, I remember seeing some funny photoshopped pictures of that one in the Poison Serpent topic.
(Sep. 11, 2011  11:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: XD ikr? I love that! And the other dude is like "DX WTF Y DEED YOU PUANCH ME!"
ROFLMAO this just made my night! XD Maybe there should be a warning message on every beylauncher: If used improperly, launching may lead to a falcon punch hitting nearby spectators!