Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps this is what can finally surpass the grand BeybladeKing1 and his 'friendie' Dranzer.

Only if you use the power of the Mountain Dew, inside of you.
Ah, but has this been confirmed? Methinks that Coke would be the better solution, no?
Nah, Dr. Pepper all the way. :B

I've found out that Galaxy Susanow [insert Track + Bottom] looks a lot like Dranzer... Yes, I'm kind of slow.
Does it? I thought Killer would look more like Dranzer S. Eh, I prefer Ray, just for the Ray____T125F. Looks like Gaia Dragoon MS a bit.
True, but I was going with Galaxy since most Dranzers are blue. My attempt at a Dragoon is Meteo L-Drago 145R2F.
Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and the tiers list almost completely changes, thats a big surprise.

Also nice to see EDS there along with Scythe, and Gravity Joyful_3
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:06 PM)Chups Wrote: Drink bit beasts always win Smug

[Image: IMG_1339.jpg]

My best friend's dad works for Cocacola, and my friend used to beyblade. I have to show him this.

Nothing can beat CocaCola, not even the 4 legendary bit beasts...
Sprite. Dark Magician. Blader DJ. Three things that can beat Coke you just snubbed. DAMMIT! My Triple Wing just snapped. The tabs on the side that keep it on the Blade Base cracked, and in a battle, they snapped off.
I can understand sprite, and/ blader dj is obviously true, but darkmagician? Really? The correct answer was dark magician girl! Sexyness is an immense factor with all powerfull beings, duh

FYI, only the original blader DJ can beat Coke. MFB Blader DJ is a terrible blader (evidencd by episode 91)
LOL.This super CocaCola uses this kind of power:-
Blader:-Shake!!!!!!!Shake!!!!!!
BeybladeKing1:-Crazy guy.Dranzer!Attack that ugly thing!
Blader:-Shake!!!!
Dranzer MS:-*attacks CocaCola *
Blader:-Coca Cola Tornado!!!
BeybladeKing1:-*runs away*
Who exactly is this Bladerking1 character? If that was noob be please don't hurt me...especialy not my face! I need that to impress Dark Magician Girl with my manly coca-cola beyblade skills!
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:26 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Who exactly is this Bladerking1 character) If that was noob be please don't hurt me...especialy not my face! I need that to impress Dark Magician Girl with my manly coca-cola beyblade skills!

He's an extremely delusional person, or extremely proficient troll, that likes to post about busting car tires with a plastic spinning top, claims to've spent six years training with it, etc.

My vote is for troll, and continuing to give him attention is likely detrimental to his already unhealthy mental status.
does anyone else think basalts "spin draining" (not confirmed but acts like it) is due to the round shape with a lot of ridges creating many small hits at once? and i hope sonokong fixes the faulty eds
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:46 AM)Fury Wrote: does anyone else think basalts "spin draining" (not confirmed but acts like it) is due to the round shape with a lot of ridges creating many small hits at once? and i hope sonokong fixes the faulty eds

Without momentum pressing the other Bey into it for more than an instant, it's highly unlikely that Basalt has any "spin draining" effect at all - larger gaps are usually needed for that. "many small hits at once" aren't actually happening - it's one instantaneous hit per contact. Against Defense/Stamina types, the effect of continuous rapid grinding is no more significant than any other wheel's, aside from the weight.

Loss of momentum occurs, mostly, from things slamming/grinding into such a heavy wheel, which would obviously wear them down faster than against a lighter wheel. Less movement = more contact = more energy lost.
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/worst-beyblades.asp omg does this person know anthing about beyblades yes storm capricoorn suck but come on LIGHTING L DRAGO
AND STORM PEGASIS SUCKING I GUESS THIS GUY NEVER HEARD OF AN ATTACK TYPE
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:05 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and the tiers list almost completely changes, thats a big surprise.

Also nice to see EDS there along with Scythe, and Gravity Joyful_3

You are back, yay!
It was pretty quiet here without you.....
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:20 AM)njrk97 Wrote: http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/worst-beyblades.asp omg does this person know anthing about beyblades yes storm capricoorn suck but come on LIGHTING L DRAGO
AND STORM PEGASIS SUCKING I GUESS THIS GUY NEVER HEARD OF AN ATTACK TYPE

There's a good chance this list was compiled using Hasbro items. Attack types are pretty awful in Hasbro stuff if you don't know how to use them right. And, Storm Pegasus is horrible except for the RF.
They were given out in Australia XD It was when I was pretty young so I dont remember. I just found it the other day. It's trained with me all my life. BeybladeKing1 has no chance.
lol he has no chance against my senpuujin either!

(can be found in the beyblade videos thread)
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:36 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:26 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Who exactly is this Bladerking1 character) If that was noob be please don't hurt me...especialy not my face! I need that to impress Dark Magician Girl with my manly coca-cola beyblade skills!

He's an extremely delusional person, or extremely proficient troll, that likes to post about busting car tires with a plastic spinning top, claims to've spent six years training with it, etc.

My vote is for troll, and continuing to give him attention is likely detrimental to his already unhealthy mental status.

Oh I see. I haven't seen his posts, so I guess that means he is lurking, watching us...

Chups: So it isnt even a fan made product, but that is real?????

My mind has been blown. I will now spend parts of my free time looking for this on ebay =D

Kai-V is rank #911. She is the Beyblade police for certain.
seems like the post bug has struck again... 0.o

anyway who else thinks that hasbro purposefully makes beyblades that aren't as good as others so when they release a new one is better than the bad one?
Isn't that always the case?