Welcome me

Hows it going?
Beyblade veteran here, I started back in season 1 and still use the original blades and gear. I hate these kids who think they run the joint with there new blades. I still kick serious arse with Dranzer and Wolberg.
I train up to 3 hours a day, there is no substitution for training. The bit beast wont train itself. Tired
I am from Australia and basically run the Beyblade scene down here, I remember losing one match in my life, and that was when the stadium fell over and Dranzer wasn't anticipating it. He slipped out of the bowl and fell on the floor, meanwhile some noob now thought he was king, I rematched him and smashed his Bey into pieces. I laughed as he cried like a little girl while picking up pieces of his 'Metal Fury' blade. Eee

Thanks,
Remember always be ready to let it rip!
why lie? that can't happen unless you illegally mod your bey, and even then it takes luck. we're not idiots. we can tell a lie like that easily.
Welcome to the WBO! PM me if any troubles.
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:18 AM)Amber Rosario Wrote: why lie? that can't happen unless you illegally mod your bey, and even then it takes luck. we're not idiots. we can tell a lie like that easily.

Lie? Good one. You say I am lying, I say your scared. I'll take you on, Dranzer will beat your fancy metal blades without thinking. I trained for 6 years on the streets man. There is no substitute for training. There is no substitute for technique either.
So you have been doing this for six years yet you have not understood yet that it is not all about training and technique and that Dranzer is way outclassed now ?
I don't like your attitude,

Respect surpasses winning.
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So you have been doing this for six years yet you have not understood yet that it is not all about training and technique and that Dranzer is way outclassed now ?
What is it all about? The percentage of metal in your blade? Ha ha ha don't make it rofl. In the end it comes down to training and relationship with your bit beast. If you have neither you will never win, my enemies find that out the hard way.
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)Jayklink Wrote: I don't like your attitude,

Say that to my 6756:1 win to lose ratio. Stupid

Welcome to the WBO.
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:56 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)Jayklink Wrote: I don't like your attitude,

Say that to my 6756:1 win to lose ratio. Stupid

NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....
I so want to battle this guy
Welcome to the wbo :>
Okay so. Training is nothing dude. How do you train? Do you climb up massive mountains to find a scroll? Do you shout 'FIGHTNING SPIRIT! FIGHTING SPIRIT!'?
Technique does matter, but not a lot. Training doesn't matter at all.
Welcome To The WBO !
i welcome you to the site but you got to get a little more realistic. nobody has had that many battles, beybrad is a legend in the beyblade world for all series and even he wouldn't of had that many battles. the metal in the beys has nothing to do with winning or losing, same with training unless you get a new tip and need to figure out how to launch it to get it working (eg: RF, CS). try the new beys, see how different they are and try to haven fun with them. plastics may be the best to many people but the game has changed and you need to adapt. also plastics have a high chance of breacking againt MFBs, i don't recomend them battleing each other.
Your Dranzer is no match for my Storm Capricorne M145Q. I got all 1293 of my beypoints with my Capricorne, no joke!
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:08 AM)@wesome Wrote: NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....
[Image: tumblr_lq548zzV1v1qlyv6yo1_400.png]
I used Dranzer back in the day. Now sadly all plastics are outclassed. And a zombie bey from the plastic days could beat Dranzer. Welcome to the WBO btw. Also if your gonna post a combo plz make sure you follow the standard procedures. Or just post in build me a combo #2.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Ahh... Remember the last person who called themselves a "Beyblade Veteran" and spammed and lied? That's right. Django Pizakanu. And look where he is. Banned. So stop spamming Dranzer (by the way, what type of Dranzer?) and BE REALISTIC. Also, stop being overly cocky.
Nah can't really say I do remember that person. Probably was a member in the 6 years I spent solely training Dranzer. Dranzer S btw. Also I am just telling the truth not being cocky.
I remember Django... Now he was a fail xD

Anyways, welcome! But seriously, stop posting that you did all that carp and training because if you did, you really need to get a life and beating little kids and making them cry like you said you did without helping them better themselves in the sport of Beyblade is pretty mean. I mean c'mon man, that's just cruel...
welcome to the wbo
welcome to the wbo, try to make a much more convincing story. i didnt believe 1% of it big shot.
(Sep. 01, 2011  11:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I remember Django... Now he was a fail xD

Anyways, welcome! But seriously, stop posting that you did all that carp and training because if you did, you really need to get a life and beating little kids and making them cry like you said you did without helping them better themselves in the sport of Beyblade is pretty mean. I mean c'mon man, that's just cruel...

true true true, a load of carp.
Train... Whatever you say Gingka. Welcomes anyway.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:45 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: It's a very slight exaggeration yes.
seriusly?!?! your getting on my nerves. my 'stupid metal bey' would kick your tired old bey into next week! a pile of carp is stronger then you! not to be mean but your asking for it!Angry