Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nano: Bingo. It always feels much nicer as a collector to own the actual product, rather than get it for free on a downlaod in a situation like this.

Ironicly, this is also why most hobbyists and collectors have no money to buy these things Unhappy
Yo, this is not like me and Dir en grey. You do not even have five Beyblade songs on that album. I did not buy the Saw V "soundtrack" just because it had Dir en grey's Hageshi sato, kono mune no naka de on it : that song was never even played in the movie.
I am not familiar with that group, but i ahve heard of them.

Why would a japanese song be on a Saw V soundtrack?

Anyway, like I said it feels nicer to own the original. Those other songs probobly were not random as you may think. Shopro and Viz Media own alot of music, and have reused and recycled alot of it in almost all of thier different series. i am sure those non beybalde songs were used in someway in the actual show when we didn't realize it. Viz media and Shopro do this frequently, and it is soemtimes more apparent then when it isn't. Alot of sound effect are reused in series. I know for a fact that Naruto, Buso Renkin, and Zoids share some music as well as sound effects (explosions, metal on metal colisions, electrical currents)

Another example, the Zoids series, another series produced by Viz and Shopro, uses alot of recycled material. Alot of the supposed "original music" isn't really that original. Some of the music can be heard in other forms before and after the series was made. One time, almost a year ago I think, I was watching Disney XD, when i heard what I know to be as "Raven's theme/Deathsaurer theme" on a commerical. i was shocked and confused as to why such a thing would be on Disney XD, then i realized that the commerical was advertising Naruto Shippuden, (also Viz and Shopro) and that Disney has alot of agreements and contracts with the same 2 companies. I didn't know if i should have been happy or mad
I was given this link a few days ago to download the music; I haven't done it yet. i do not know if it is safe though, can anyone tell me?

http://www.beyuk.net/media.php
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I was given this link a few days ago to download the music; I haven't done it yet. i do not know if it is safe though, can anyone tell me?

It should be safe. They are affiliated if the WBO.

I just found a crack in my string launcher handle. Good thing I found it before it broke.
Now... where's my super glue and duct tape?
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I was given this link a few days ago to download the music; I haven't done it yet. i do not know if it is safe though, can anyone tell me?

It is safe. I've downloaded a lot of the songs.
I talked about beyblade in my economics class I used an example for supply and demand
i'm actually making a special bey for my tech class, the teacher thought it was so cool he's actually joining me to help make it out of all the proper materials, and the special gimmick of it's amazing balance using just it's own rotation and air going through points in the metal wheel
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, this is not like me and Dir en grey. You do not even have five Beyblade songs on that album. I did not buy the Saw V "soundtrack" just because it had Dir en grey's Hageshi sato, kono mune no naka de on it : that song was never even played in the movie.

Haha, but did you buy the Canada-only soundtrack with the season 1 cover art? That only has Beyblade songs. But I didn't buy it. Unhappy

(Aug. 30, 2011  5:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: snip

Viz and ShoPro have nothing to do with Beyblade outside of Viz publishing English editions of the Bakuten manga series.

As well, the series you mentioned do not have US replacement scores. The music is presented as it is in Japan.
@To: Snip?

I had forgoten, all beyblade music was changed for the dubs...

(Aug. 30, 2011  6:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm actually making a special bey for my tech class, the teacher thought it was so cool he's actually joining me to help make it out of all the proper materials, and the special gimmick of it's amazing balance using just it's own rotation and air going through points in the metal wheel

I have had a really good idea for a beyblade track design for some time now, but I haven't posted it or even shown sketches, because I am afraid someone will take the idea. if I were you Nwolf, I would be careful with whom you share the information about your custom bey with. You could get lucky and sell the design to a toy company if it is really good.

oh it probably won't work anyway, it's just for fun really, i'm getting a grade on how i make it, not how it works, anyway i've got much better designs, i even created my own system if you look at my threads
I will definatly have to check those out then Wink
yeah not just designs, but a whole new system which i think is very cool, tell me if you can't find it, i'll give a link
Snip is the sound a scissor makes when it cuts. I cut out your text. That is "snip".
0_0

oh...ok...
------

I have been wanting a Jade Jupiter lately, then I could make Jade Jupiter GB145___ that would be fantastic!

You did good Draciel, you did good. Wink
Jade Jupiter GB145MB is clearly the ultimate combo. It has like 6 metal ball bearings. How can it now be? Anyway on a serious note I think you should get one now instead of waiting until October to get it like £10 cheaper.
Duh MB, then it beocmes the absolute reincarnation of Draciel!

Probobly, but the shipping price for an imported bey won't make it worth it, i would rather wait a year for hasbro to release thier's when th e next season of beyblade comes out.

I find it to be so bizzare that Beyblade in America vs Japan is basicly a year apart...the origianl beyblade certiantly wasn't that far apart between nations. I do not know if MFB being in this state is a bad or a good thing though, on the plus side, it means the same bey being produced over longer periods of time, on the minus side, it means that you have to wait a long time to get the newest blades in your area. Plus, if beybkade get's canceled in japan before Hasbro can finish with beyblade elsewher, that means that the toyline may get cut short like HMS did (all of this doesn't apply to Japan of cousre, it is always win win for them)

Whatb is that new part with the baerings in it? I can feel the Wolf combos being made already...
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:53 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Whatb is that new part with the baerings in it? I can feel the Wolf combos being made already...

I'm going to infer that you're talking about Bearing Drive Smile
The original Beyblade had a pretty big gap too actually. I remember the wait for V and V2 blades was insanely long.
carp god, I give my Poison Giraffe away for G. Pegy, and now I wanna kill myself.
...um, that might just possibly be an over reaction 0_o
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:53 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Duh MB, then it beocmes the absolute reincarnation of Draciel!

Probobly, but the shipping price for an imported bey won't make it worth it, i would rather wait a year for hasbro to release thier's when th e next season of beyblade comes out.

I find it to be so bizzare that Beyblade in America vs Japan is basicly a year apart...the origianl beyblade certiantly wasn't that far apart between nations. I do not know if MFB being in this state is a bad or a good thing though, on the plus side, it means the same bey being produced over longer periods of time, on the minus side, it means that you have to wait a long time to get the newest blades in your area. Plus, if beybkade get's canceled in japan before Hasbro can finish with beyblade elsewher, that means that the toyline may get cut short like HMS did (all of this doesn't apply to Japan of cousre, it is always win win for them)

Whatb is that new part with the baerings in it? I can feel the Wolf combos being made already...

There was at least a one year gap in the old beyblade too actually. In Japan it came out in 1999 and Hasbro came out in 2001 didn't. The perfect combo for draciel is Counter ____ GB145MB. MFB really needs a killer turtle blade imo.
Just did a MASSIVE tidy-up of my collection. So much more organised now :3

It will become a mess pretty soon but for now its good Wink
Just made my combos for the tournament this week so I have to refrain myself from testing since I need to practice so i can win the tournament and get back in the top 50 Tongue_out

I also wish the released a plastic sting launcher or if they did it was still easy to find and cheap since I am sick of having to keep putting the ripcord in over and over -_____-