Beyblade Random Thoughts

Well, I just completed a battle- Hell Kerbecs vs. Lightning L Drago. I was using a magnestadium as always.
HK- 19 (19 OS)
LLD-1 (1 KO)

I am extremely surprised by the results, considering the fact that its extremely easy to KO things in a magnestadium. It has just one tornado ridge which is present only at the exits. This ridge is extremely thin though.
A TT attack has well defined tornado ridges, though.
OK, back to the results thingy- I certainly know that LLD isn't at its best uncustomized. But still, just 1 KO?! That also in a magnestadium? This makes me love DS more!
Whenever HK reached the exits, it tilted and the flatter part of DS made contact with the stadium, pushing HK inside. After it tilts, its impossible to KO it, IMO. It just doesn't move! Even if it does, it returns! I haven't used a CS in my life, so I don't know if its common with CS too. But seriously, DS seems great! What do you all think guys?
Since the face off with Ray Striker came with a newly designed CS so will the face off with Rock Zurafa and Torch Gemios W105CS right?
How can we possibly give any sort of answer when none of us has gotten it yet to confirm or infirm that ?
i got BB109 and surprise surprise I got a lot parts i wanted.....weird....also am i the only who kinda thinks beyblades have a personality on their own i mean this is a true story

(I was sad cause i was home sick and it would be hours before i go home So to pass time i launched L-Drago (only bey at the time mind you) and well he spun as usual but when he stopped he went in the center of the stadium and he stood STRAIGHT up) its weird man
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How can we possibly give any sort of answer when none of us has gotten it yet to confirm or infirm that ?

It was more of a thought instead of a question.
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:41 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i got BB109 and surprise surprise I got a lot parts i wanted.....weird....also am i the only who kinda thinks beyblades have a personality on their own i mean this is a true story

(I was sad cause i was home sick and it would be hours before i go home So to pass time i launched L-Drago (only bey at the time mind you) and well he spun as usual but when he stopped he went in the center of the stadium and he stood STRAIGHT up) its weird man

I also think that Beys have personalities....
Am I wierd for that?
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:41 PM)Clonetos Wrote: he went in the center of the stadium and he stood STRAIGHT up) its weird man
All beys with flat bottoms do that... except Storm Capricorne, IIRC.

Hopefully this is random.

But today, when I went to my venue at the tourney, I was so baffled to see how small RB boxes are for MFB. Wow.
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:53 AM)DRI-GER Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I was hoping for a complete soundtrack with all of the original songs and sounds. Does such a thing exist?

http://www.beyuk.net/media.php

There is a list of media there, and many of those are soundtracks.

Raigeko13 ......I'm feeling older than before now.....

Thanks.

I know that Hasbro is releasing beys from tbe reshuffle sets, but why is Poision Virgo blue when it is supposed to be yellow, like it is in the anime? Something about lack of anime-accuracy bothers me...is it because I am more of a hobbyist and a collector???

EDIT: After a quick double take on both the anime and Hasbro version, why cant the anime Poision Virgo be blue? It looks nicer.

Janstarblast: You are making me miss my magnacore tray man...bumming me out...
(Is magnastadium allowed for plastic tourtament play?)
@BBS Me too. When I first saw the box for RBV7, I was like whoa, they're pretty small.
I dunno i like the blue virgo wheel makes it more royal...anyway Im glad hasbro is making good decisions and yes i said hasbro not derp
Even after 2 weeks, I still can't figure out why I chose to use MLD 100WD instead of HK BD145CS against Earth Leone 145WD. :\ The final score was 3-1, and that was the freaking semifinal.

I had a friend from the tourney over that night, and we found out that I would've won had I used Kerbecs. Unhappy

In hindsight, I probably could've won against that guy with Beat Aquila GB145RF. Meh, another lesson learned for next time.
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:44 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Even after 2 weeks, I still can't figure out why I chose to use MLD 100WD instead of HK BD145CS against Earth Leone 145WD. :\ The final score was 3-1, and that was the freaking semifinal.

I had a friend from the tourney over that night, and we found out that I would've won had I used Kerbecs. Unhappy

In hindsight, I probably could've won against that guy with Beat Aquila GB145RF. Meh, another lesson learned for next time.

And if you had used that, and I kept using LLDBD145RF, you might have won against me, but I would change beys before our round began.

Oh, and did you weak launch, or did you strong launch?
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:56 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:44 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Even after 2 weeks, I still can't figure out why I chose to use MLD 100WD instead of HK BD145CS against Earth Leone 145WD. :\ The final score was 3-1, and that was the freaking semifinal.

And if you had used that, and I kept using LLDBD145RF, you might have won against me, but I would change beys before our round began.

Oh, and did you weak launch, or did you strong launch?

Weak launch. There were a couple of times where I screwed up and did a strong launch, so CS went aggro on me. Thankfully that didn't cost me any battles. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:04 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Weak launch. There were a couple of times where I screwed up and did a strong launch, so CS went aggro on me. Thankfully that didn't cost me any battles. Smile

Hmm... Weak launched MLD 100WD should've OS'd Earth Leone, no?
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:04 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Weak launch. There were a couple of times where I screwed up and did a strong launch, so CS went aggro on me. Thankfully that didn't cost me any battles. Smile

Hmm... Weak launched MLD 100WD should've OS'd Earth Leone, no?
Oh, pfft, I thought you were talking about CS. Hurr durr

But actually, I did a strong launch with MLD. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference; I was using Plastic Zeus's Beylauncher L which was quite short.
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:11 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hmm... Weak launched MLD 100WD should've OS'd Earth Leone, no?
Oh, pfft, I thought you were talking about CS. Hurr durr

But actually, I did a strong launch with MLD. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference; I was using Plastic Zeus's Beylauncher L which was quite short.

Ah. If you had weak launched MLD, you could have won. Ah well, now you know to weak launch with that bey. As long as the other bey is in the opposite spin direction, of course. You should test MLD 100WD weak launch against Earth Leone 145WD, so if you do weak launch in a tourney, and lose, I don't get blamed, hah.
Am I the only one who thinks that the basic TT launcher can actually comparison in power to the Beylauncher? I usually get a better pull with the launcher, than the beylauncher itself. Maybe those crappy grips of Hasbro WILL be of some use...
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that the basic TT launcher can actually comparison in power to the Beylauncher? I usually get a better pull with the launcher, than the beylauncher itself. Maybe those crappy grips of Hasbro WILL be of some use...

They are pretty strong. But I'm better using a beylauncher, I suck at using Light Launchers.
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that the basic TT launcher can actually comparison in power to the Beylauncher? I usually get a better pull with the launcher, than the beylauncher itself. Maybe those crappy grips of Hasbro WILL be of some use...

ENOUGH we GET it you hate hasbro alright we get it ok....Now then I recently had a thought, Am I the only one who sees a metal face bolt coming with the new bakushin susanow Shadow version? just a guess but who knows
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:30 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

ENOUGH we GET it you hate hasbro alright we get it ok....Now then I recently had a thought, Am I the only one who sees a metal face bolt coming with the new bakushin susanow Shadow version? just a guess but who knows

Erm okay? It's not like they will be useful anyways considering they can't hold a beylauncher, but at least I was complimenting them more so than hating on them. And no, that's just baseless speculation.
I'm so mad at the people who used MS in my stadium at the tourney. Angry They might not realize it, but they might have made it illegal with the indents from MS.

Not trying to nag, but really, soon they're going to make me buy a new stadium. :\
That version of Bakushin Susanow has already been released. It is called Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Version, and no, it doesn't have an MF.
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: That version of Bakushin Susanow has already been released. It is called Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Version, and no, it doesn't have an MF.

He was talking about Hasbro possibly releasing it with a DS game.
Is anyone other than me curious about how much longer MFB will have?

Not that I want it to end though.