Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, don't wanna cut into my legal bey-fund Tongue_out
Maybe when they release their Destroyer XTS...
The Destroyer XTS actually looks pretty cool IMO, everything else looks like an average Hasderp :B But I might get that one, it looks freaking awesome aesthetically.
It's 'cuz Destroyer/Perseus is awesome aesthetically. I wonder if the XTS Destroyer will spin both ways too, hmm... better not speculate Tongue_out
Eh, lately it seems that the Random Thoughts forum always ends up with the three of us discussing Hasbro for some reason. Regardless, I am totally fawning over my old Megaro Arm Bit-Chip. Shiiiiiny. And I have some old trading card for the thing, though it's nor for the TCG from a while back. It's just a card. (They messed up Bump King's stats SO bad. It does not warrant a 7 in Attack or Defense. I wanna know how something with Sharp gets a 3 in Endurance...)
Hasbro's stats have always been messed up, I see XD
To me, Bump King is a carpin' awesome bey, so much win (technically lose, but I'm pretty sure you catch my drift) in that one little bey. So rare, as well... at least, it SEEMS rare Uncertain
Nobody has one because they BREAK. I've seen toenails tougher than Bump King's AR. (Mine was broken by a Galzzy.) How does a free-rotating sub-AR break ANYTHING? Geez, anyway, I've been goofing off with that broken Flat Blade Base I've been mentioning. Wing Cross OWNS on that thing. Wing Cross, 6-Heavy, and my broken Flat? Spin steal like hell! For some reason, the screw slipped, and now any AR freely rotates. Pretty smoothly, too. I've seen this thing go toe-to-toe with the likes of Storm Grip with Triple Wing, and come out looking like it was just launched.
Sounds interesting. Illegal (Right?), but interesting... Bump King... a single bump will destroy that thing... was it any good compared to the first release beys, Ultimate Dragoon and such? Well, the last part belongs in the AAQGAA thread, so I'll post there tomorrow <--Off topic?
What would've it been like if Bump King's horrible design forced it into an illegal status? That would've made the MF Libra Temporary-Ban seem unjust.
I think he means the broken Blade Base. Yes, it is VERY illegal. Haha, Bump King should be illegal. It's design was apparently a joke. It was Takara's way of saying: "This is what we think of Halloween, you jerks!" Off of that now... I likes BD145. It scrapes like hell if you're not careful, but otherwise, it's pretty cool. Now I need a Basalt, but I'm getting Twisted soon, so that's not an issue.
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:00 AM)Temporal Wrote: I think he means the broken Blade Base. Yes, it is VERY illegal. Haha, Bump King should be illegal. It's design was apparently a joke. It was Takara's way of saying: "This is what we think of Halloween, you jerks!" Off of that now... I likes BD145. It scrapes like hell if you're not careful, but otherwise, it's pretty cool. Now I need a Basalt, but I'm getting Twisted soon, so that's not an issue.

Haha! Bump King was an extremely 'funny' bey for me! As a kid, I always made some RP stories, and of course, I was the Hero! Well, I always used my Dragoon V2 against Bump King(I had about 4-5 of these) and WOW! It was so much fun! I continued every story till that Bump King(it was the villain's bey in my story) broke! The story continued everyday, with Bump King getting thrashed in back to back battles. Then, the moment Bump King's AR broke, I put more power in launching Dragoon V2. As it broke into pieces, the story ended!
Well, even I am waiting for the Metal Masters beys to be released in my country...
I am really looking forward to Twisted...
Jade Jupiter S130RB is £36 on its own on Ebay
Basalt Horogium 130RS is £16
Nightmare Rex UW145EWD is £17
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF is £17
yay just got my screw fox! <- off topic

anyway gonna do that mold thing i was on about today, if it works will have a 100% unique bey AR! also i got really annoyed today in a good way... you know those fights which end up in one bey flying out of the arena, well i did that and my bey scratched the wall, grounded not fun. also I think they should use more of the beys in random boosters in the story, especially the ones that go with Jade Jupiter. (unless they are otherwise ignore that)
wait its not my screw fox its my screw capricorne... darn it
I know that this is VERY late, but thank you, Raigeko13, for posting the link to those awesome bit beast pics! I'm a big fan of Kai and Dranzer.
Heh. I was messing around with GPeg, Unicorno, and the RGL. Unicorno went in, then I launched Pegasis, it hit a wall, jumped on top of Uni, and jumped out of the stadium.

BB-10 IS FUN
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:20 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Heh. I was messing around with GPeg, Unicorno, and the RGL. Unicorno went in, then I launched Pegasis, it hit a wall, jumped on top of Uni, and jumped out of the stadium.

BB-10 IS FUN

It is VERY fun, my buddy. I love KO's in that stadium. I was playing around with Rock Leone and Cyber Pegasus. Pegasus hit Leone into a wall, but Leone bounced off the wall and it happened quickly, so Pegasus didn't have time to move again, and Leone hit it from bouncing off the wall and thus KO'd Pegasus.
If there's one old-school Beyblade that I covet above all others, it be Cyber Dragoon.

Looks so awesome with that blue color scheme, the SG Jumping Base 2 bottom, and that Cyber Bit-Beast Cyber Dragoon.
Ughhhh. Jade Jupiter looks so God damn SEXAY Tongue_out

Man it looks mad. Im gonna have to start with 2 RBV8 and go from there. I NEED that Jade jupiter.
I personally hate Jade Jupiter's looks... it is not SEXAY to me. Now, Gravity Perseus, that bey is SEX-AY!
Oh-em-gee.
I wish I won the lottery, I'd buy every single beyblade and beyblade product from the beginning of plastics to where MFB is now.

Wouldn't it be nice
You just nailed my utopia... I'd buy so much... I'd skip MFB and just buy Plastic gen/HMS stuff Grin
I just realized that Jade looks like the Fang wheel,with BBP's core at the bottom,except with the Metal balls
I have to agree with Coasters about Jade Jupiter. Plus for some reason it just bothers the carp out of me that its purple... I don't even know why lol... It's just like mocking me over and over again... why aren't you jade, jupiter! QQ

Also I lol'd when I remembered the bump king. My friend cut my arm with that thing lol
I said absolutely nothing about Jade Jupiter... the purple is what bothers me Uncertain
I guess I just don't like purple Uncertain
Oh hold on

*yeah on the last page lol you said it didn't look sexy lol
** lol you just completely said what I said!
Pepsikola:-how did your friend did it?Bump-King is such a horibble bey.
I hate Jupiter in purple too.Let's hope WBBA makes blue recolours of it.