Beyblade Random Thoughts

even l drago destroy and hell hardly knock out basalt..(never as i recount from my whole play)
but with a few hits,galaxy K.O. basalt..might like to play more with galaxy..XD XD
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I must have missed it, I see like every page and I didn't see it :\ Oh well. I was thinking, what if they were to re-release Plastics? I think it might make a comeback and make beyblade bigger than ever! MFB would be no longer xD

OH MY GOD, YES! I so want this to happen. Actually, beating up on Polta is getting pretty boring, and that's ALL my brother ever uses. Ah, well. I'll just battle myself. (Or drag out my HMS...)
Late night beybattles are quite amusing. Especially when the sounds scare your sister after she watches a scary movie and the power goes out when beys get KOed. (Coincidence but amusing nonetheless) Anyway another random thought...It sucks here trying to find any beyblades...All the stores seem to have the same ones.
omg, thank GOD!!! metal masters has finnaly come to the U.K, for a moment i thought that hasbro had given up on us(lots of people around here bully u if u beyblade, they call them childish spinny things), i just took a look at the Argos catalogue and there it was with its own page METAL MASTERS! 3,2,1, LET IT RIP!!!(san,nee,ichi,GO SHOOT!(please correct my bad japanese) I am like:
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I must have missed it, I see like every page and I didn't see it :\ Oh well. I was thinking, what if they were to re-release Plastics? I think it might make a comeback and make beyblade bigger than ever! MFB would be no longer xD

That is a great idea.
Get the Plastics blades back!

as much as i love plastics people'd complain saying metals better and theyllbreak
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bouncy balls in stadium + attack type bey = WHEEEE
I should try that some time, it sounds fun... Now to find my collection of bouncy balls Tongue_out

Airsoft bb's are fun too since the airflow from the bey pushes them around. (this is better for a hasrbo stadium unless you want bb's all over)
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:33 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bouncy balls in stadium + attack type bey = WHEEEE
I should try that some time, it sounds fun... Now to find my collection of bouncy balls Tongue_out

Airsoft bb's are fun too since the airflow from the bey pushes them around. (this is better for a hasrbo stadium unless you want bb's all over)

I'm gonna use bouncy putty vs my Vulcan Wink

I am known as the Beyblade Scientist in my region. Tongue_out
Reason, I love to experiment! So, let me tell you, bouncy balls aren't fun... Confused
You'll end up feeling bad, if you tried this(as its a waste of time). Well, I tried. Description-
I kept a few(3) bouncy balls in my stadium. I put them on every exit, so that they rush down when the stadium gets shaken a bit, due to a bey's impact.
So now, my LLD was ready to take on these balls. 3...2...1...LET IT RIP! I did a slide shoot with my LLD, and due to the impact, the balls came down. As we know, bouncy balls are made up of rubber. So, the results were extremely......... meh...

Ball 1- This one came down right on LLD, and it just spun around a bit after making contact. LLD had a drastic loss of Stamina; it seemed like the King of Spin Steal(Tongue_out) was losing its spin speed to a ball...
Ball 2- This one was moving around when LLD struck it. BANG! It hit the wall, rebounded, hit LLD and forced it to move in the opposite direction, i.e. The way right spin beys move around in a stadium. It was a bully.
Ball 3- Ah, this one was at the center. LLD hit it towards the end of the battle, but it wouldn't budge. This time, LLD lost all its stamina. But, it doesn't end here, just when LLD was about to stop, it produced some powerful smash, which simply cut through my bouncy ball. It got scratched at the point where it was hit...

Conclusion- Boring. Battle ended in 24 seconds. I suggest using anything made out of foam. I used glasses made of foam. It was so much fun! The glasses fly around due to the power of impact! Its brilliant!
This concludes our session with Bey-Scientist Jan!
Use smaller ones. Marbles were the shizz with plastics, especially with electronic ones. (Hrm. I'm mentioning them a LOT more lately. I likes my plastics. A lot.) Anyway, Electronic Dranzer S. Hell of a lot of recoil in that thing.
I don't understand Hasbro's need to balance out all the incredibly good things they do with all they terribly bad things they do...maybe it is like one of those super serious OCD things where they have to flick the light switch on and off exactly 3 times or they think someone they love dies...Dj - Uh.
Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F KO'D MF Libra BD145CS!? What. How can this be!?

That would be awesomeJoyful_2
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:55 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Zeo Zagart's voice in the English dub is absolutely ridiculous. So damn nasaly.

Beyblade Anime and Magna Random Thoughts...

Anyways, I was on the TT site looking for information and I saw that the Attack Stadium was 1260 Yen. Went on xe.com, and saw that it came to about $16 USD.
I need to go to Japan.
About that Duo Uranus Bey, Uranus is actually pronounced "Yurahness" Just like how Cloverway pronounced Sailor Uranus in their Sailor Moon S dub. Seriously, even though lots of people pronounce it the other way. Just like how I pronounced Masamune's name before the dub came out. I used to pronounce it "Masamyuun!
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:00 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:55 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Zeo Zagart's voice in the English dub is absolutely ridiculous. So damn nasaly.

Beyblade Anime and Magna Random Thoughts...

Anyways, I was on the TT site looking for information and I saw that the Attack Stadium was 1260 Yen. Went on xe.com, and saw that it came to about $16 USD.
I need to go to Japan.
meh...attack stadium in malaysia also sold for that range...i bought it for 39.90MYR..
i think about 30+ USD..
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:23 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F KO'D MF Libra BD145CS!? What. How can this be!?

Dude, you've got R2F. Devastating speed. Then, you've got H145- good recoil. Then Galaxy- meh... and Pegasus- Meh...
This combo's main feature lies in R2F. No matter which combo you use with R2F, there are chances of KO (by fluke, of course). This doesn't make a part top tier.
With R2F, even Poison might KO that combo.
So, in short, it was a fluke.
(Aug. 04, 2011  9:23 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:23 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F KO'D MF Libra BD145CS!? What. How can this be!?

Dude, you've got R2F. Devastating speed. Then, you've got H145- good recoil. Then Galaxy- meh... and Pegasus- Meh...
This combo's main feature lies in R2F. No matter which combo you use with R2F, there are chances of KO (by fluke, of course). This doesn't make a part top tier.
With R2F, even Poison might KO that combo.
So, in short, it was a fluke.
ahah..i remembered..my friend and i did knock out basalt horogium bd 145 cs using that combo..but adding a MF to the galaxy..
Posion would never KO that combo , galaxy should get a few KO's maybe a 25% win rate? IMO is underrated as it is not horrible , but in saying that its still not good.
I was just thinking that mf-h basalt kerbecs/bull/aquario bd145cs is a beastly combo but died down because of mf beat lynx gb145rf. But beat lynx is hard to get and hardly any people have it so why did it die down. And if anyone is reading my post i built this combo and have found a very easy to build combo that takes this thing out most of the time.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:55 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: I was just thinking that mf-h basalt kerbecs/bull/aquario bd145cs is a beastly combo but died down because of mf beat lynx gb145rf. But beat lynx is hard to get and hardly any people have it so why did it die down. And if anyone is reading my post i built this combo and have found a very easy to build combo that takes this thing out most of the time.

its not the beat lynx... its more to do with MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF, but the tin is the Basalt BD145 has not died down yet, it's still widely used.
Basalt BD145 will not die: It is a well combo.
Of course not, best defense wheel + best defense track = best defense, lol.