Beyblade Random Thoughts

If you bought plastics then quite a lot. If you bought hms maybe about 20 haha Tongue_out Joking of course but the rarest hms NIB/NIP can cost like $120 (Shining god, original colour dranzer and Dragoon MF etc).
I love plastics! But the one problem I have is that I have no paypal. Noooo!
(Jul. 28, 2011  12:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you bought plastics then quite a lot. If you bought hms maybe about 20 haha Tongue_out Joking of course but the rarest hms NIB/NIP can cost like $120 (Shining god, original colour dranzer and Dragoon MF etc).

What?! Dranzer MS was rare too? I think its quite cheap on ebay, though!
I would like to convince my step-father if we could possibly purchase rare plastic Beyblades (due to some complications, I do no have a card of my own or Paypal) from Ebay.

I want a Makendo so badly. Or if someone can spot a Spin Dragoon, but don't want it I would gladly take it.
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:47 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lkjo52Z1PL1qjdl0wo1_500_thumb.jpg?1307099085]

WHY? I want easy access to good Beyblades Crying
You don't know how true that statement is for me... I want my RBV7 for CHEAP! Oh well...
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:50 AM)blah Wrote: Plastics are so fun.
Just customizing them gives me great joy, battling them just brings tears of joys to my eyes.

THIS!

But I wish my new ones would get here already. STILL waiting on my sonokong parts :\ 13 days today, and nothing :\
13 days.... I've waited 4 weeks for some things, I also waited 8 weeks for a Ray Unicorno D125 CS, Quetzalcoatl 90 WF and some Metal faces...

some things take longer......
Not to sound brattish, but if I had known it would have taken so long I would've paid for better shipping, because korean post is usually faster than this.
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:27 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: 13 days.... I've waited 4 weeks for some things, I also waited 8 weeks for a Ray Unicorno D125 CS, Quetzalcoatl 90 WF and some Metal faces...

some things take longer......

I can't even imagine the pain you went through waiting for that! I can't even wait a week for my RBv7 without getting antsy XD
I broke down and ordered one RBV7. I'll get a whole set later, but I'm just saving up for plastics now. Though I agree with Blah and Th!nk. I've been having a lot of fun since dragging out my old plastics. Flat. Still my favorite Blade Base. I wonder if there is even a tiny use for it? Regardless, the screw on my Makendo's Base was scratched, and now it has a free-spinning AR. Very fun to use, though illegal. Even better when Wing Cross is free-spinning.
Rock scorpio might be a decent bey but the owner of that bey on the show is a waste yute.
>Rock Scorpio
>Decent bey
I know not what you speak of.
Rock Scorpio is not a decent bey at all... T125 has a bit of use and JB has like one use in destabilisers(which are massively outdated) but all the parts in the bey are outclassed.
...? Rock Scorpio is useless regardless. It may as well be an attack type, and it fails even at THAT. Rock is it's only saving grace besides T125 which isn't any better than 125, which can be found in the infinitely more useful Rock Aquario 125SF, assuming you only have a Hasbro Stadium. In TT? Just plain BAD.

Wait...did I just get double ninja'd?
When I bought my Burn Fireblaze the guy ahead of me in line at target asked me what I was buying. He was and older guy with a veteran hat buying some history channel DVD's. Since adults don't know much about beys I just said it was a part of a game. (Which it is because beyblade is a game) He asked me if it was a real life game and I said yes it is a game you can play in real life, with friends. He said good for you man. I feel kinda epic now XD
(Jul. 28, 2011  3:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  12:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you bought plastics then quite a lot. If you bought hms maybe about 20 haha Tongue_out Joking of course but the rarest hms NIB/NIP can cost like $120 (Shining god, original colour dranzer and Dragoon MF etc).

What?! Dranzer MS was rare too? I think its quite cheap on ebay, though!

Dranzer MF is what he meant and that is quite rare.

PunkBlader That would be cool , the only thing i get when buying a bey is little kids coming up to me and going whoa that's a cool bey Wink
Did you know the sonokong gold draciel s doesn't come with a wide defense as shown on the packet?

I didn't, and am mildly disappointed.

But at least I now have new ball bearings and tips for my draciel S, a new tip for my storm grip, AND a left sonokong spin gear.

So yeah.

Also, unless it's just that my new rubber needs wearing in, but the whole idea that I got that storm grip was the be-all and end-all of attack bases isn't exactly standing up in the rounds I've tried so far, it's good, sure, but man, there are waay better options.
the draciel s tip is malformed and wobbly
also yeah storm grip blows, it gets worse with age
My Draciel S tip arrived fine, better than my old one so eh. The Ball bearings, like everything else, are slightly smaller, but eh.

Well, I wouldn't say Storm Grip blows, but it's overrated as anything. No real improvement over fantom grip for smash, at least. It's also not really that fast. :\

Still no Wide Defense is really lame. I'll just get two in an order I'm doing I guess but yeah, it's annoying.
Yeah, it probably wouldn't fit anything anyways
Stupid sonokong gold series.

Also the images showed an 8 Heavy on the back of the box. I too gambled and lost.
You can normally fit the weight disks on, and it would've been good, as it would've given slightly more exposure, I was thinking.

But yeah, it'll be longer before I have a wide defense to test/play with, anyway.
ME GUSTA DRIGER S!

Now for something interesting, The first HMS beys are shaped like the first beys the main characters have.

Dragoon MS is shaped like Dragoon S

Dranzer MS is shaped like Dranzer S

Draciel MS is shaped like Draciel S

Driger MS is shaped like Driger S
The first beys the characters had in the manga were Grip Attacker, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Draciel MBD, (though Ray started with Driger S IIRC).

And it is more that the lines had consistent design features throughout their different generations, and these were carried on to the HMS gen. Dranzer MS doesn't resemble Dranzer S heavily, either.
Variares' beast and Gravity Perseus' beast looks like each other
maybe Julius and King is related to each other