Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 27, 2011  5:17 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:12 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i was reading some previous posts here and I gotta say this. Look guys its ok to "pwn" people but be light on the kids ok? They look up to ginga or anyone else but hey im sure most of us looked up to tyson Kai years ago...

on another note I had an amazing idea face bolts that light up showing holograms of the "beast"

Fix'd that for you. Pretty sure Kai had the larger fan base.

Holograms have been mentioned before, That would be far too expensive, and hololograms on moving, spinning objects would be extremely hard to do, let alone fit in a beyblade, and it'd be far too expensive a product to market as a childrens toy. I'd also image the tech would be quite delicate, and a battling spinning top is one of the last places I'd put delicate electrical components.
Not a moving image but a still image meh guy can dream sorry didnt watch the old series ^^;
Kai is the absolute best character from the first 3 seasons of Beyblade. EVER. kthxbai

So many things I want right now; Basalt, Scythe, Dranzer V, ugh.
I meant a hologram in a moving object, not a moving hologram. But this has been discussed in the "Future Innovations you'd like to see" topic.
Loooolll next season of Beyblade will have spinning holograms on the beys, and they'll all be just like the crappy electronic beys back from the old days. XD

@th!nk
Kai is a total hotty.
Hologram Metal Face?..... TT might as well sell exclusive YuGIOH Metal Faces XD , we could have Big Bang Star Dust Dragoon Final : Turn~!
Hasbro Exec: What shall we price these beys?

Marketing Manager:....

ONE MILLION DOLLARS! AHAHA!

@Raigeko: Meh.
im sorry but ray is obviously the best

he gets the girls (mariah, salima, and that girl that had a piranha beyblade), he gets driger, and he is almost as awesome as kai Tongue_out

kai is just cold, and FREAKING AWESOME (yet ray still gets the girls)

anyways, shouldn't this discussion go o beyblade anime random thoughts?
Kai could get with any girl he wants to and you know it. Ray was cool, but not as cool as Kai.

And yerp this is way offtopic XD
I was waiting for someone to say that. He was probably the second most popular character. Then Tyson, and lastly poor Max. Despite his best efforts with hair dye, overalls are not a good look.

But yes, that is where it belongs.

Still surprised they're only releasing the new unicorno in a set. It's something I can basically guarantee hasbro will not do, but yeah. :\
Just too excited about my Varares comin soon! =D. I think it'll have good grip on taking out Basalt since it has spikes on the outer wheel pointing out when basalt has rdiges goin in. The 4 lines on the wheel. Sort of like a puzzle!
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: I was waiting for someone to say that. He was probably the second most popular character. Then Tyson, and lastly poor Max. Despite his best efforts with hair dye, overalls are not a good look.

But yes, that is where it belongs.

Still surprised they're only releasing the new unicorno in a set. It's something I can basically guarantee hasbro will not do, but yeah. :\

Wait, they're only releasing it in that set? That sucks. Unhappy
@Cloentos- Hehe! You are correct!
Yes, Kai was the greatest character in MFB! Loved him big time! Well, I also got a Kai costume stitched for myself.
I wore it down to local bey matches. Other than that, the hologram bey will be pretty. Well, if they were ever released, I think the anime will influence kids even more!
Kid 1- Hey! Look, this is my Pegasus! When it opens its wings, it will fly at high speed and defeat you...
Kid 2- Aw... Only if my Cerberus had wings... Well, it still has chains to bind your Pegasus and restrict it from flying...

Who are these kids? Richie Rich and Richie Rich's hologram... Wonder how much would those beys cost...
Once my stuff arrives it'll double my plastics collection. Must get onto ordering Scythe Kronos though, I want to try some things with it before my next tourney.

And a couple more plastics, mebbe. Thinking Voltaic Ape, Wide Defense, and Galman, mebbe, if I can find someone who's selling all three. :\
Very glad I came into MFB at the right time to be able to get BB-22 before they became incredibly rare.
Just had a random beyblade sesh for the first time in a Month Smile Felt so good. I really needed that.

Im slowing down a bit on purchases. I don't really need much stuff anymore. I'm really sticking to new releases and stuff. Just a Fang, Scythe, Vari and some plastics and Ill be good for a while.
the lazer pointer that comes with PD sucks!
lol i was on FB
and i saw some comment on a beyblade group
saying a guy was selling rare parts BLAH BLAH
some guy asks what he was selling
he said he had
A WA230 for 1$ AND A D165 for 30$
um ... and he said he was 13

geez what will kids do these days to get money (funny thing is im in that age area lol)
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:45 AM)the shadow666 Wrote: the lazer pointer that comes with PD sucks!

Well obviously it has so proper uses and most people buy it for the PD anyway.

Plastics are so fun.
Just customizing them gives me great joy, battling them just brings tears of joys to my eyes.
How can battling them bring tears to ones eyes?
They should bring joy, happiness, and nostalgia!
LOL , probably from how sharp they are when you stop them Tongue_out

You guys are so mean last night i decided to not collect plastics and only get HMS , but all this stuff about how great they are changes my mind Confused
Plastics>>MFB>>HMS IMO.
Also it seems we have a Spam Bot that loves golf.
Lol.
Haha you really think that ? HMS look heaps cool IMO but Y!JA has heaps of cheap plastics , i guess if i could learn how to use it , i might get some plastics but still HMS look way better then plastics(Most plastics anyway some look alright).
I didn't like HMS as much as plastics, because there wasn't such an abundance of them. They had a decent sized line, but there were WAY more plastics Tongue_out
I need to learn how to use it as well, or I won't ever get anything cool...
The main reason I don't like HMS is cause they're so expensive. Wish they had continued longer cause then they would be cheaper.
Yeah that is a problem about them , i just plan on buying a few HMS not going all out on them or i will be broke.
I have like $3000(Maybe a bit less) in my bank account but i can't use it to buy beys my rents wont let me , argh how many rare beys could i buy with all that Tired