Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hah, I want dark driger specifically (the best colours of the series), then voltaic ape, and a wide defense). My wish list needs reordering, but yeah.

Still, gotta wait til the beylotto ends before I buy one, just in case, ahah :p
I've recently reignited my passion for Dranzers. Grin My main target as of now is Dranzer S, which I've wanted for soooo long. Aside from Dranzers, Burning Kerberous is pretty high up on my wants list, along with some others... I love Plastics. Smile
Some Hasbro parts can be used to create some Random Booster Vol.1 and Vol.2 replicas. Of course with the wheels and what not.

I have the parts to make loosely similar colored replicas such as "Industrial Red" Pegasis 145SF, and "Atomic Orange" Bull DF145HF. The Pegasis from RBV1 and the Bull from RBV2

The Poison Pegasus red wheel, Plain Cyber, Inferno Sagittario's 145, and Midnight Bull's SF.

Flame Bulls light-orange wheel, Midnight, Pearl Yellow DF145, and any colored Hole Flat I guess...
Man I'm finally picking up my MFB. All it took was to have my cable box taken away Smile. I also noticed there's barely any Nanuet/Spring Valley Bladers that are from WBO, but a load from Suffern and from the WBO. -__-
Just saw the last beyblade episode, that king guy just turned into a super sayian.
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:54 AM)stevebak Wrote: Just saw the last beyblade episode, that king guy just turned into a super sayian.

I would not be surprised if he went KAMEHAMEHA!
This topic is obviously not for the anime.
What colors do takara Tomy light launcher 1 come in
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hah, I want a wide defense

No, you want like 7 of them.
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:14 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: What colors do takara Tomy light launcher 1 come in

Why do you ask that in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" topic ?
Hasbro Fury Capricorne (Brown w/ brass detailing) + Burn Wheel + Burnt Orange H145 + Brown Wide Defense=

One of the sexiest combos accessible to those only able to purchase Hasbro Beys and/or not allowed to order Takara-Tomy/Sonokong.
Other PC frames can fit on Scythe. It's illegal, but it's interesting.
http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/06/bb1...25eds.html

(Scroll down)
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:50 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Other PC frames can fit on Scythe. It's illegal, but it's interesting.

(Scroll down)

I believe this was already mentioned before, upon its release.
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:50 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Other PC frames can fit on Scythe. It's illegal, but it's interesting.

(Scroll down)

I believe this was already mentioned before, upon its release.

Oh okay. I didn't know about that. Thanks, Kai-V.
So, Sonokong is the official South Korean manufacturer for Metal Fight Beyblades, huh?
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:43 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, Sonokong is the official South Korean manufacturer for Metal Fight Beyblades, huh?

... Yes. Can you ask questions that will not make our answers seem like total SPAM ?
I no that i want to buy plastics , but every time i search on ebay and Dranzer MS comes up it makes me so tempted to buy HMS. Hmmm maybe i will get like 5 HMS and a lot of plastics ughhh cant make a good choice Tired
Browsing Ebay and having almost every Dragoon come up in a lot and having to pass it up made me sad. Unhappy
What is the longest solo spinning time in the Beyblade history?
Isn't it some combo with 5-min Virgo? I actually want to know too.
i got Scythe Kronos T125EDS to spin for 5 min + its in the scythe discussion , but i don't think there is a world record or anything as it depends on launch power.
A website got an 8-minute+ solo spin time with Scythe Phoenix BD145MS... I will post a link if I find it.
EDIT: Oh look, it was at the top of the page: http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/06/bb1...25eds.html
They have a video? That would be SWEET! (Though I'd think that 5-minute mold Virgo would do better, but Scythe looks to be amazing at Stamina, so I don't know. Rock get an amazing solo, too.
Metal-Ball-Rubber! MBS will have a metal ball with a medium size ring of rubber near the contact point and a dot of rubber at the contact point.. This allows high defense , much better than RS , medium stamina, and relatively good attack if it is knocked to the side. This is my creation and it's A copyright . Dont anyone dare post this as their own. Smile
Ryo is the only parent in the whole series (metal fusion) wow...
i made a pretty good combo: Scythe Kronos 230EDS with metal face...