Beyblade Random Thoughts

What is THAT? A hub cap maybe?

LOL, nice find
Sometimes, I imagine this is how the committee pictures griffolyon in their own mind.

... I'm kidding I'm kidding!
i love the incongruous drilled holes in it
Ahahaha, yes. It's like he thought "ooh, 300 grams is pushing it a bit... Best do some weight reduction so it's legit".

Either that, or they're speed holes.
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:51 AM)Werkbau Wrote: depends I guess. for attack blades I prefer normal ones than this, I can't imagine how to do sliding shoot with Beylaunchers. I might use them for balance / defense blades though. also, they are pretty compact without any ripcord Grin

Actually it's pretty easy for me to do sliding shoot with a beylauncher. Guess it's cos it was my first mfb launcher ever
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:55 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ...Isn't that the point of a business in the first place? Sure they screw up (Often.), but some things good have come from Hasbro. Namely CS and some damn good recolors. (Black Aries!)
Now I know where mine comes from
I just realized that Variares DGrin is the first 3 layer beyblade.....
(Jul. 21, 2011  1:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sometimes, I imagine this is how the committee pictures griffolyon in their own mind.

... I'm kidding I'm kidding!

hahaha I got my griffon some time ago and i thought it was amazing. I might buy that for the fun of it lol
I think the release date for Topblade 4D by SonoKong might be in October 2011, but for sure they are confirmed to be released by them, they did not forget them.
Took them long enough. Very happy to here this.
October? Well I guess Beat Lynx stills elusive for even longer. Good thing I bought that pre-checked Beat Lynx.
Great! Now we can all get Beat Lynx for $15. We all know it's gonna happen, and the value of the other 4D's will drop as well.
October is still a while away yet guys.
They did not show Beat Lynx, but they had Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L Drago Destroy, Scythe Kronos and VariAres, so it would be odd if they just skipped Beat Lynx ...
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They did not show Beat Lynx, but they had Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L Drago Destroy, Scythe Kronos and VariAres, so it would be odd if they just skipped Beat Lynx ...

Where do you get all this info?

Are you some kind of mythical creature that can fly higher than any sky?
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They did not show Beat Lynx, but they had Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L Drago Destroy, Scythe Kronos and VariAres, so it would be odd if they just skipped Beat Lynx ...
I think SK is like Hasbro, if it appears in the Anime, it'll be a toy in a Starter/Booster, right?
They always release RB prize beys, FWIW.
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:00 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote: Where do you get all this info?

A detective is not more intelligent than anybody, they just know how to use the resources available.
Lets just hope SK 4D Beyblades doesnt have loose parts Confused
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:00 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote: Where do you get all this info?

A detective is not more intelligent than anybody, they just know how to use the resources available.

Sure that is true, but i was hoping for the mythical creature thing......
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:30 PM)® Wrote: Lets just hope SK 4D Beyblades doesnt have loose parts Confused

None of my numerous sonokong beys have had loose parts...
The only loose sonokong part i have is a Ray , but that is it. I just realized this but i spend more time on the WBO then actually using my beys.
Haha. Totally. Spend like 2 hours on WBO and then when I feel like it I probably play for 5 minutes.
Ditto that.
WBO = all day
Beyblading = an hour?
Wtf man.
Also WBO's been like totally dead the past couple of days IMO.
I'm working all day and th!nk is playing with his plastics. That's as far as I know. Not saying that two members could really slow down the WBO that much ...

WBO is more entertaining somehow ...